Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1981

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occult View Post
The level of the character im using is lvl 65 and lvl 50. When i tried to run it, it disappears and i could not test it. I have download the network 4.5, using windows 7. I should have no problem with it. hmm
Yes you need to be *below* level 10 (1-10) to run rubot in trial.

Just make a new character for quick testing.

Regards

Old   #1982

elite*gold: 0
2 nights gaterhing all work good again! THANKS!!!!!!

Old   #1983

Will try that
Old   #1984

I have a question, please help me find the solution. On my Gladiator lev 40 I have 4 stigma slots and I'm going to quickly change stigmas dependingly on tasks. To swap stigmas is not a problem. They can be swapped in Primum Fortress as well as in Pandemonium. But I need to someway quickly change my bot setup after changing the stigmas, and not forget everything I did because I'm drunk or other stuff and then everything will begin to glitch. Namely, for quests he will be using Vengeful Strike which is a reaction skill and I put it to Chain, but if we suddenly go to a siege he will be using Siegebreaker which is an Offensive Skill.

I can quickly swap skills in the lowest level of the quickbar from one to another, I used to do so when going to play Nightmare Circus instance - those 5 skills were out of class and I assigned them to numbers and put the numbers to Offensive and Healing tabs. They worked well. But if I keep Vengeful Strike in Offensive skills it will spend lots of time in vain when this skill isn't really Offensive=always available, but like Chain or DP without specified conditions. And if I put an Offensive skill into Chain category, will it really work? Can I specify any proper conditions if I put these skills into Conditions category? Sometimes it's gonna be Offensive, other times Chain. Health of gates may change from 100% to 0%, health of player may also vary. Could you please advise me how to put conditions to such skills? You know, if I put different skills to different buttons on quickbar, in order to sometimes use one, another time another, then to check or uncheck any box in Conditions tab requires to close and reopen the bot. (otherwise it remembers the old way they were checked). It sometimes takes 5 minutes to reopen the bot!!! We could be killed during such period of time.

Old   #1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I have a question, please help me find the solution. On my Gladiator lev 40 I have 4 stigma slots and I'm going to quickly change stigmas dependingly on tasks. To swap stigmas is not a problem. They can be swapped.......

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly cause the solution is quite simple.

Just make your configuration in the skills tab and save a new profile with a different name.

Then load the profile you need once you swap tasks / stigmas.

Regards
Old   #1986

I wake up and see this several times already: my character got to Obelisk, has no pet (died), and has been disconnected for being AFK for a long time. The bot writes Route discontinued. But since he returned to the Obelisk, why didn't he start to work again???
Old   #1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I wake up and see this several times already: my character got to Obelisk, has no pet (died), and has been disconnected for being AFK for a long time. The bot writes Route discontinued. But since he returned to the Obelisk, why didn't he start to work again???
Maybe invalid deathroute ?

And reason why it returned too far away from route ?

Make the range smaller and disable the attack agressive monsters before they do feature.

Regards
Old   #1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Maybe invalid deathroute ?

And reason why it returned too far away from route ?

Make the range smaller and disable the attack agressive monsters before they do feature.

Regards
Invalid deathroute? How? Ending not where the Normal route starts? It seems I remember it, I know where it ends, I see everytime in the beginning of the work how my 2 characters go by this route and then switch to Normal route. I worked it since long ago on 2 other couples who are now on much higher levels. Chanters, Gladiator, Templar - I don't remember seeing such repeating AFK report every morning after their work on it.

This new character is Assassin, he works together with a Chanter, but they happen to get to different places. I saw her (Chanter) also die sometimes, but I saw her resuming the work normally after resurrection. I guess Assassin can jump 20 m behind the target's back so he may get over some obstacles and then not be able to get back to his route again. BUT: the bot instruction says that if a way becomes discontinued, the character uses the skill Return and then must resume their work again from the obelisk. So this is what surprises me why he stands at the obelisk AFK?

As for cancelling "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack" option, I don't know what you think must change for passing the Return route? On the Return, they never attack anyone at all, no matter whether this option is on or off. On the Return, they never even defend themselves, just run by. I sometimes used to worry about this and asked you how to make them defend themselves on the Return way, you told me to watch your videos and it will explain me how to do it, but it seems to me I watched everything and I don't find the answer. I check the option "Respond to the attack of aggressive mobs and players" (in Gathering tab) but it doesn't influence on their behaviour on the Return route. Sometimes (rarely) it happens that they begin to gather and attack on the Return route but it's a glitch and this is NOT what I want.

If I cancel "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack" but the mode remains Auto-Attack, what must change? I want them to attack prior to gathering cause otherwise they won't gather the ore (like Lazuli, which gives only 1 item per resource) - if they start gathering and then get attacked, they stop gathering and the ore is lost.

Make the range smaller - which range? Length of the Normal Route or length of Death Route?
Old   #1989

Make sure to have all keys and options to default with the new char.

Also when selecting routes you can check if they connect with the radar so make sure the death route is close.

With the range I mean the attack distance from char and from waypoint.

Regards
Old   #1990

soon update 4.5 on aioneu please don't forget :-)
Old   #1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangun View Post
soon update 4.5 on aioneu please don't forget :-)
As always trying to patch as fast as possible.

Regards
Old   #1992

Did you all see the new "bot flagging" feature coming on Mar 26th??

Quote:
BOT FLAGGING SYSTEM

The in-game ReportAutoHunting action will have a new functionality. Now when you report a suspected player, it flags them in our system and various penalties would be applied depending on the number of reports a suspected player gets.
This sucks, not just for bots but also for regular players. I mean, what if I get ****** off at someone and just log onto all my accounts and flag them...they automatically get penalties?

da fuq?
Old   #1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Did you all see the new "bot flagging" feature coming on Mar 26th??

This sucks, not just for bots but also for regular players. I mean, what if I get ****** off at someone and just log onto all my accounts and flag them...they automatically get penalties?

da fuq?
Haha, they have that system already ... since they have the function for reporting players ... Don't worry about that stuff ...

It's just in the news to make people scary about botting.
Old   #1994

Yeah I've known about the report auto hunting but they said before that it wasn't working properly. Maybe they've fixed it >.>
Old   #1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Yeah I've known about the report auto hunting but they said before that it wasn't working properly. Maybe they've fixed it >.>
Heh thats interesting, but I suppose they also have a certain threshold to make the reports more "deserved" like x reports in a certain time to make the report valid (to apply the penalties).

On the other hand the logout if a player is in X meter range will become quite useful

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot