Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #2026
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
haha nice!!!!!!! i just finished aion update and rubot is already supported !!! thanks kinta



mangun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2027
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
kommt irgendwann auch mal die funktion um den loot einzustellen und das er selbstständig verkauft ? das fehlt irgendwie noch total


Payton is offline  
Old   #2028
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangun View Post
haha nice!!!!!!! i just finished aion update and rubot is already supported !!! thanks kinta
#

You are welcome , dont forget to report possible bugs.

P.S.

"call mech" skill should go into mantras in case you wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payton View Post
kommt irgendwann auch mal die funktion um den loot einzustellen und das er selbstständig verkauft ? das fehlt irgendwie noch total
Steht seit einer weile auf der liste , aber scheint nur sehr schwer realisierbar zu sein.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2029
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
"call mech" skill should go into mantras in case you wonder
Gruß
yes thanks already have that :-) lvl 36 aethertech over night hahahahahahha


mangun is offline  
Old   #2030
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Kintaroe... the Ru-bot devolopers are working in something to avoid the new way to report bots from Aion NA? Bc I got the "probation status" and cant loot or sell or talk to any npc.
Thx
Ynsane is offline  
Old   #2031
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, Kintaroe. Odd thing. Just tried to download the latest version, but 32bit is now getting flagged by Avast as malware. Anyone else getting this?

Cheers.
Shuxxyer is offline  
Old   #2032
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynsane View Post
Hi Kintaroe... the Ru-bot devolopers are working in something to avoid the new way to report bots from Aion NA? Bc I got the "probation status" and cant loot or sell or talk to any npc.
Thx
There is not really a way to avoid it if players report you.

Might want to change the bot area to a more "secure" place without too many players.

Also you can try the exit if player is near feature under the alarms tab.

There you can enter "force exit if player / friendly is in X meter range".

Regards



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuxxyer View Post
Hi, Kintaroe. Odd thing. Just tried to download the latest version, but 32bit is now getting flagged by Avast as malware. Anyone else getting this?

Cheers.
That is normal due the way we secured the source code.

It is obfuscated and avast is trying to scan the source of it but can't due the obfuscation - and then reacts like "ok I cant read it , must be dangerous".

You can read up on that topic on the net if you still feel unsafe.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2033
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo bitte kann mir ma jemand helfen mein bot greift nur die aggro mops an aber ich will auch die non aggro mops angreifen hab alles versucht was muss ich da ändern das der bot auch die nonn aggro mops angreift
pls pn wichtig
Chysel is offline  
Old   #2034
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chysel View Post
Hallo bitte kann mir ma jemand helfen mein bot greift nur die aggro mops an aber ich will auch die non aggro mops angreifen hab alles versucht was muss ich da ändern das der bot auch die nonn aggro mops angreift
pls pn wichtig
Hey,

habe deine PM beantwortet.

Gruß

P.S. (standard key issue)
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2035
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
That is normal due the way we secured the source code.

It is obfuscated and avast is trying to scan the source of it but can't due the obfuscation - and then reacts like "ok I cant read it , must be dangerous".

You can read up on that topic on the net if you still feel unsafe.

Regards
Okay. Guess it'd be best for me to include some sort of exception rule for it then.

Cheers.
Shuxxyer is offline  
Old   #2036
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuxxyer View Post
Okay. Guess it'd be best for me to include some sort of exception rule for it then.

Cheers.
Yea, that will work out.

Regards

P.S.

if you still feel unsure , you can also run aion+rubot in a virtual machine
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2037
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Currently moving the site to a new host , you may experience downtimes.

Sorry in advance.

Regards

---------------

Update:


The transfer to the new host is finished.

I hope I got everything right, if you got any problems with the site please write me a mail.

Also it may come to a small downtime during the next days due the domain registrar transfer.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2038
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 45
Can u please make that ur CoinQuest mode works in Backround?
Shimizu20 is offline  
Old   #2039
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu20 View Post
Can u please make that ur CoinQuest mode works in Backround?
Don't think that it is possible due the way this bot is build up (simulates keys).

However I will forward it to the dev, maybe he can think of something.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2040
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 3
Again I have the problem that the bot doesn't ignore when cannot attack for 5 sec. There's an obstacle in the way, the character tries to attack and is stuck for I don't know how long - till another target appears on another side.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Is it not the situation when the feature "Ignore if you cannot attack" must work? When is it meant to work? It seems it was better with this feature a few months ago, on the earlier game version, I used to see it working, even though it was in different places.


Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.