messages alot when using a supposedly working proxy.
I am at lv10, the lag in dungeons is pretty bad..
Ya that happens if the proxy sucks.
Well the lag shouldn't be too big as long as you are party leader or run solo.
Like i said the biggest problem is to find a good working proxy ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12
heyho erstma vielen dank chief1900 gutes tutorial =) gestern habich 4 stundne gezockt und bin nur einmal abgekackt ^.^
aber jetzt gibts da ein problem wenn ich das spiel starte will kommt da immer fehlermeldung
[NGM] ????? ???? ?????? ????? ????? Nexon Game Manager - Warning =( daran liegt doch das problem mit der ip adressen oder ? also die socks
Meistens hilft es bei diesem Problem auf der Homepage einfach einmal zureloggen (wenn der ????? Error kommt steht meistens bei Proxifier sent 0 received 0). Falls es nicht klappt musst du dir leider einen neuen Proxy suchen.
Ya really
But everybody is free to use it, i won't.
I'm using the launcher and it's fine, and assuming I got 6X Evie and 5X Lann, and my account is still not taken, I guess no one will steal your accounts either.
weisst einer wie mann die 31 trail tagen wieder bekommt ? bei proxy und chief man ne frage welsches lvl biste
31 trail Tage? Weiss nicht was du meinst, ist es ein Quest oder ein Item?
Und bin lvl 38 atm, spiel nicht so wirklich viel vlt 1 1/2 stunden am Tag wenns gut geht
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle
I'm using the launcher and it's fine, and assuming I got 6X Evie and 5X Lann, and my account is still not taken, I guess no one will steal your accounts either.
Well that's nice for you but like i said everybody is free to use it and i won't because i don't trust such things.
OK, problem is because the HShield is old, this method doesn't work anymore.
So, I used CAP PROXY and it worked perfectly! for 5 minutes... then the proxy disconnected... and now I'm having troubles finding a good proxy to hook on, do you have any that I can? please if you do, tell me the host and ip address! Thanks.
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.