You see, I have to route everything through the college proxies no matter what. So proxifier does that first.
I CAN use proxifier to also route the data through an american proxy after the data goes through the college proxies.
vindictus --> college proxy --> american proxy --> vindictus server But that means searching for a decent proxy everyday.
However, YF works everyday so I try to use that.
You got that right. When I use YF it creates a tunnel through the college proxies and everything can pass through. It also gives me an american IP on the other side of the tunnel.
I am also looking into laglessproxy service. It worked pretty well,also reduced the lag somewhat , except everytime I go into or out of a battle/boat the game crashes. No crash when using YF.
Well that's exactly what i'm doing every single day ^^ and it works fine for me.
There is sometimes a small lag but i play pretty smooth without a lot of problems, takes me like ~5 mins to find a working proxy and then i can play for at least 5 hours if i want to.
Well that's exactly what i'm doing every single day ^^ and it works fine for me.
There is sometimes a small lag but i play pretty smooth without a lot of problems, takes me like ~5 mins to find a working proxy and then i can play for at least 5 hours if i want to.
I hope you can fix your problem somehow.
Could you suggest some places to look for decent proxies.
Do you switch your connection to direct after logging in?
Basically it means a conflict between two IP addresses. One of them is the proxy server which I used when logging in and the other one is my real IP which is used after logging in.
Another thing, like I posted before the game keeps a connection open through the proxy server even after you take the proxification rule off. When you take off the proxification rule all the future connections will not be proxified but the ongoing connections will not be affected. The problem is that the proxy server gives up after about half an hour. When this happens, that one connection drops off and the game disconnects me.
Basically it means a conflict between two IP addresses. One of them is the proxy server which I used when logging in and the other one is my real IP which is used after logging in.
Another thing, like I posted before the game keeps a connection open through the proxy server even after you take the proxification rule off. When you take off the proxification rule all the future connections will not be proxified but the ongoing connections will not be affected. The problem is that the proxy server gives up after about half an hour. When this happens, that one connection drops off and the game disconnects me.
I just get this error when my Proxification Rules are still on. Sometimes the marketplace doesn't work straight away just go a dungeon and try it again.
Yea that's the point of taking it the Rules off and that's why the marketplace should work after you did it. Hm i can't confirm that my Proxy server is usually up for around 1-5 hours then i need to search a fresh one and yes when the proxy dies you will automatically disconnect.
I think you just have a bad proxy, i know it's kinda hard to find a good one but like i said till now i always found one.
Oh man ich bin mit meinem Latein am ende ich habe echt alles durch versucht und alles beachtet , ich muss irgend wo eine kleinigkeit übersehen haben den ich komme einfach nicht ins spiel bekomme beim versuch sich einzuloggen immer ein Disconnect
Oh man ich bin mit meinem Latein am ende ich habe echt alles durch versucht und alles beachtet , ich muss irgend wo eine kleinigkeit übersehen haben den ich komme einfach nicht ins spiel bekomme beim versuch sich einzuloggen immer ein Disconnect
Naja viel falsch machen kann man ja eigentlich nicht. Solange du die Proxification Rule .exe/.url hast und einen funktionierenden Proxy.
Denke bei dir ist es auch der Proxy der nicht funktioniert und wenn du beim log-in Screen bist und es sagt immer wieder Disconnect einfach öfters probieren sollte gehen.
Probier sonst mal: 67.187.232.10 Port: 27977 SOCKS5 damit spiel ich grad.
also mit dem Port lief das auch nicht komisch ist auch das ich erst garnicht ins spiel komme wenn ich bei der port range in den proxification rules nicht 27015 eingebe oh man bei einem anderen port kam der fehler : server is down for maintance aber das kann ja nicht sein da das wohl auf der seite angegeben worden wäre ... mhhh
also mit dem Port lief das auch nicht komisch ist auch das ich erst garnicht ins spiel komme wenn ich bei der port range in den proxification rules nicht 27015 eingebe oh man bei einem anderen port kam der fehler : server is down for maintance aber das kann ja nicht sein da das wohl auf der seite angegeben worden wäre ... mhhh
"Server is down for maintenance" kommt immer wenn der proxy nicht gut geht.
Na da hat sich wohl einer zufrüh gefreut als ich eine mission starten wollte gabs dann den disconnect und nun kann ich nichr reconnecten :P ich versuch ma andere Ip´s
Na da hat sich wohl einer zufrüh gefreut als ich eine mission starten wollte gabs dann den disconnect und nun kann ich nichr reconnecten :P ich versuch ma andere Ip´s
heyho erstma vielen dank chief1900 gutes tutorial =) gestern habich 4 stundne gezockt und bin nur einmal abgekackt ^.^
aber jetzt gibts da ein problem wenn ich das spiel starte will kommt da immer fehlermeldung
[NGM] ????? ???? ?????? ????? ????? Nexon Game Manager - Warning =( daran liegt doch das problem mit der ip adressen oder ? also die socks
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.