i get a NGM authentication failed error or something like that... any idea?
Means your proxy is bad.
Quote:
OK, problem is because the HShield is old, this method doesn't work anymore.
So, I used CAP PROXY and it worked perfectly! for 5 minutes... then the proxy disconnected... and now I'm having troubles finding a good proxy to hook on, do you have any that I can? please if you do, tell me the host and ip address! Thanks.
You install the game -> after you replace the current HackShield Folder with the download on the first page and you can open proxifier without a problem.
The Problem with proxycap is that you won't be able to use the Marketplace :/
Try aliveproxy.com i usually find a working proxy there.
hmm seit den heutigen update kann ich nicht mehr auf den US server spielen, obwohl ich diesen "hshield" ausgetauscht hab *heul.
ich kann mich zwar noch einloggen und nen bissl rumlaufen doch nach ca. 2min steht dann mitten im spiel "unauthorized programm was detectet u will be removed from the server" oder so ähnlich
Warum gibt es das game noch nicht in europe *muss suchten .. Vindictus.. kann nicht widerstehen.. xD
Wie schauts aus gehts mit ProxyCap bei euch? ich wollte es grad probieren aber beim Server auswählen bekomme ich die Meldung das es nicht auf den Patch Server zugreifen kann :/
Wie schauts aus gehts mit ProxyCap bei euch? ich wollte es grad probieren aber beim Server auswählen bekomme ich die Meldung das es nicht auf den Patch Server zugreifen kann :/
ich habe die sahen eingetragen die der tüp da eingetragen hat
aber nu will ich wissen wie ich damit jetzt vindictus spiele denn wenn ich auf die homepage von vindictus gehe mich einlogge und den server aussuche downloadet der mir das game nochmal....
Open proxifier using a resource editor and edit every instance of "Proxifier" including its *.exe name to something else, then you'll be able to use it safely.
Vindictus Help! 07/19/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".
I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice...
Vindictus who play on West? 11/07/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies Hey, there are anly German or eng. Player on Westserver from Vindictus?
Its realy great. Only the stupid Instance laggs are not so cool.
Hope i found a Guild for WestServer :-)
play "Vindictus" using USAIP 09/28/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies hello guys USAIP is really work for this game
im not American that's why i used this... this is Free but limited you can use them in 7mins too short.. im not Reach can anyone can Share your account!! send me in my E-mail at [email protected]
please!!!:D
here's the link USA IP, American IP, VPN, VPS, iTunes
vindictus 09/27/2010 - Vindictus - 1 Replies well if anyone dont wanna play no more. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key . i found out about this game on 25th. which it already too late for me to get a key.