Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Kostenlos] Luckys Spacebot

Old   #511

elite*gold: 0
kann mir eventuell jemand helfen? egal in welcher auflösung und sonstige verschiebung des fensters, trifft der bot nie die missionen. weltraumkarte und co wird aufgerufen, nur es scheitert ständig an paar cm :/
gibts da ne lösung oder so?

EDIT: jetzt hat er die mission geöffnet, allerdings macht er garnix! nix ! nur er verlässt die mission die ganze zeit

Old   #512

Too bad its so high armor lvl, on all missions :/ That should be a fix on! Its so ez with Untz becuase of the self recording, then you dont need all the facy upgrades. Anything that can be done to fix that Lucky?

Old   #513

Guys problem: in link is broken.... after 7 missions you kicked out from game in menu of server selection....that problem
Old   #514

Meiner fliegt bei der Drexel Mission immer am Ende gegen die Felsen so das er doch scheiter -.- In den Optionen kann ich rumstellen wie ich will irgendwie bringt das nichts. Irgendwer eine Idee was ich da machen kann?

Old   #515

i dont like untbot it doesnt even do what you record
Old   #516

Ran the file through Virustotal and got 4 alerts: Trojan/Win32.Autoit.gen, Worm/Sohanad.aim,Trojan/Autoit.nki and TROJ_GEN.F47V0720 any chance these are false positives?
Old   #517

yes they are it works fine.
Old   #518

elite*gold: 212
Received Thanks: 1,095
Nice Work!
Old   #519

I love this bot on my laptop, it works great. But my laptop is old so it lags a lot and may fail a few missions but not because of the bot. Now on my pc this bot is ****. Most of the time the ship just sits there doing nothing and if I can get it to finally play it fails every mission. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to play and nothing works.
Old   #520

Firstly, this works a treat so far, thanks

One thing I have found (might be a change the way space XP quest reward is handed out)... at level 27 I started only getting 5xp from Sarapin Assault. Not able to pick up the level 28 quest just yet, and unable to "travel" to the space mission.

I ended up going to alderaan and gdoing some quests to make up the 1 level difference.

Can anyone confirm this is a change to the way XP is rewarded or shoudl i be doing something different?
Old   #521

I've only been doing space missions since 1.2 and this is normal since then, I don't know about before. You have to do other stuff from 27 to 28. You can use the bots still but it is VERY slow to get that 1 level. This is the only spot where you will run into this problem. At 28 you can go all the way to 50.
Old   #522

I did battlegrounds from 27 to 28, thats a easy way :P
Old   #523

So I was using this for my imp toon and it was working fine. I decided to try it out for my pub toon and it will not work at all. I select Pakuuni defense and it goes into the flight mission and as soon as it does it brings up the leave mission screen and selects leave mission. it then logs me out and then starts this loop over. What is going on??
Old   #524

elite*gold: 11
Für alle die das Problem haben, das der Bot die Mission startet und dann nix mehr. Startet euer Game als Administrator und es läuft.

BOT + SWTOR ( Administrator )

Viel spass!
Old   #525

Regarding Sullust

I had real problems with this. Read and re-read all the posts to see if I could get a silver bullet answer... but I had to sit down, get some beer, and watch what was going on to work out the custom timings.

I am level 41 at the moment, and I had my first bot success on Sullust. I evade the "first" and "last" asteroids, but there is one at around 1 minute 15s that I crash into. However I have enough juice in the tank to see the mission through.

I get 59/60 kills as a failure sometime, but these timings work for me.

Sharing with you guys the settings which worked for me, in case my information may help you out:

Working Sullust Custom Timings: 20800/35000

IN GERMAN (VIA GOOGLE TRANSLATE):

Bezüglich Sullust

Ich hatte echte Probleme. Lesen und las alle Beiträge, um zu sehen, wenn ich eine silberne Kugel Antwort bekommen konnte ... aber ich musste mich hinsetzen, bekommen ein paar Bier, und beobachten Sie, was los war zu erarbeiten, die benutzerdefinierte Timings.

Ich bin Level 41 im Moment, und ich hatte meine erste Bot Erfolg auf Sullust. Ich entziehen die "ersten" und "letzten" Asteroiden, aber es gibt eine rund 1 Minute 15 Sekunden, dass ich in abstürzen. Allerdings habe ich genug Saft im Tank, um die Mission zu durchschauen.

Ich bekomme 59/60 Kills als Misserfolg irgendwann, aber diese Zeiten für mich arbeiten.

Austausch mit euch die Einstellungen, die für mich gearbeitet, bei meinen Informationen können Sie helfen:

Arbeiten Sullust Benutzerdefinierte Timings: 20800/35000