Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] PVP Based Combat Routines | PVPScripts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] PVP Based Combat Routines | PVPScripts

High Performance Buddywing Combat Routines for Star Wars: The Old Republic now available at

UPDATE: Buddywing was set to be discontinued for a second time at the end of December, but the community around Buddywing has come together to transition the bot to another site and keep it alive. At the end of December 2017, expect downtime where you are unable to use your purchased routines while Buddywing is moved to its new home, all purchases WILL be honored on the new platform.

Video Preview:

Main Features
  • High Quality, Fast, and Reactive Combat Routines for Buddywing
  • Combat Routines are updated for the latest patch 5.5
  • Performs Optimal Damage Rotations
  • Automatic Buffs
  • Automatic Cooldown Usage
  • Key Bindings to enable/disable certain features for better control in PVP
  • Dynamic Pausing for manual input
  • Auto Item Usage
  • Automated Interrupts
  • Additional varying features depending on class
  • More features being worked on constantly!
Currently Supported Classes
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Jedi Sage
  • Jedi Sentinel
  • Vanguard
  • Sith Marauder
  • Sith Assassin
  • Operative
  • Mercenary
About
I am releasing the first of it's kind, high performance PVP profiles for Warzones.
I come from a background of competitive and high level gameplay in many games so I am no stranger to long grueling hours of gaming to learn the ins and outs of the meta for a particular game. I have a history of scripting PVP based Combat Routines in WoW, as well as making scripts for League of Legends.

*NOTICE*
Things you accept purchasing Combat Routines for Buddywing:
Currently Buddywing is being maintained by a small community. The bot was set to be decommissioned but was saved from the efforts of its forum moderator. As a result, some bugs in the bot and API itself are persistent with no ETA on a fix. This has required us to workaround the issues or simply cope. You may review the Forums on Buddywing site or the Known Issues post in the Forum section on to see the details.

You can purchase Buddywing from the Bossland shop here:

Purchasing
Currently, Combat Routines are on a discount for early adopters for a limited time on the site. After purchase, you will receive your download link for the Framework and will be emailed your personal key within 24 hours. I will provide any support or pre-sale questions via the site Discord.

Old   #2

Added a video preview for those interested.

Old   #3

Ahoy! What is this product key you speak of? I can't find it.
Also I noticed you say it activates on target....is this ANY target that counts as an opponent?
Old   #4

Just sent out the latest keys, check your associated PayPal email for it.

Yes, that is correct. Any non-friendly targets.

Old   #5

Update 10/10/17
PVPScripts Framework v4.0 has released, adding the Mercenary and Marauder classes, as well as slight performance improvements. Check them out on the shop page!
Old   #6

Isn't buddywing like 200 dollars now?

Shame because i needed the PVP scripts : (
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymore View Post
Isn't buddywing like 200 dollars now?

Shame because i needed the PVP scripts : (

You can purchase Buddywing from the link here:

They have a 3 month and 1 year option.
Old   #8

UPDATE: Buddywing was set to be discontinued for a second time at the end of December, but the community around Buddywing has come together to transition the bot to another site and keep it alive. At the end of December 2017, expect downtime where you are unable to use your purchased routines while Buddywing is moved to its new home, all purchases WILL be honored on the new platform.

Tags
bot, combat routines, profiles, pvp, swtor