Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Kostenlos] Luckys Spacebot

Old   #526

elite*gold: 98
Könnte der Bot nicht auch automatisch nochmal die Mission machen?

Does the bot also repeat the missions?

Old   #527

elite*gold: 0
If all goes well it will repeat untill something happens. I usually let it go about 100 times.

Old   #528

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe das Problem aus sehr oft mit der Aktivitätshüpfen wenn mal 3 bis 4 mal die Mision fehlschlägt trennt er sich kann den der Bot den nicht nach der trennung mal auf Spielen klicken und sich wieder anmelden (Re-Login)?
Old   #529

I just got permanent ban for using this bot
e are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the nature of this violation of our Terms of Service and previous violations on the account, we are left with no option other than to close your account. We are permanently closing your account with immediate effect.

Please note that your account will no longer be billed and we have removed your credit card information.
Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel that this action has been applied in error, please contact us at .

Yours sincerely,

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Terms of Service

i used during it half year(i had 5 characters on 50th).I created all 16 characters(all types) for Empire and Republic on two servers.But this bad people decided me to ban.....

Thank you for contacting us regarding the closure of your account. The sanction on your account pertains to the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play. Your account was confirmed to have automated gameplay during a space combat mission.

Having completed a thorough investigation into your account and the complaint that you have made, we must advise that your account was sanctioned correctly, in full compliance with our policies and procedures.
Following our review into the actions taken on your account we wish to confirm that we shall not be removing this ban from your account.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us.

Yours sincerely,
Ian

Old   #530

Hallo

Bei mir geht seit heute die aufwahl der Güter vom Crew Bot nicht mehr liegt wohl am letzten Patch sonst läufr er noch gut.
Old   #531

elite*gold: 51
Bei mir schaft er irgendtwie nur die Fondor Mission mit Lvl 15. Bei dem Rest failt er , trotz guten Equip. Weiß jemand wieso?
Old   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderfox View Post
I just got permanent ban for using this bot
e are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the nature of this violation of our Terms of Service and previous violations on the account, we are left with no option other than to close your account. We are permanently closing your account with immediate effect.

Please note that your account will no longer be billed and we have removed your credit card information.
Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel that this action has been applied in error, please contact us at .

Yours sincerely,

i used during it half year(i had 5 characters on 50th).I created all 16 characters(all types) for Empire and Republic on two servers.But this bad people decided me to ban.....

Thank you for contacting us regarding the closure of your account. The sanction on your account pertains to the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play. Your account was confirmed to have automated gameplay during a space combat mission.

Having completed a thorough investigation into your account and the complaint that you have made, we must advise that your account was sanctioned correctly, in full compliance with our policies and procedures.
Following our review into the actions taken on your account we wish to confirm that we shall not be removing this ban from your account.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us.

Yours sincerely,
Ian
Seems that many people got banned these days :P
Old   #533

I think they are trying really hard to get rid of space bots before f2p because then anybody can bot without worrying about losing their accounts.
Old   #534

whats f2p, and space bots are good for people who don't have a-lot of time to play so they can enjoy the higher lvl stuff and still work and have lives
Old   #535

F2p = free to play. If people aren't worried about losing their free account they will bot a lot more and longer.
Old   #536

Is version 6 out yet?
Old   #537

had a 1 week bann for using space mission bot - i used it from the very beginning

i had no problems for all the time i used the space bot massiv times and long ^^ now first bann for 1 week.

someone else got a ban?
Old   #538

Kann mir wer Tipps geben der Schaft die Drexel misson nicht, er knallt immer gegen den letzten Asteroiden, daruch verliert der zuviel leben!

Hat wer einen plan? bzw kann mir helfen?
Old   #539

welche is die neuste version ?
Old   #540

Ich habe 2 Fragen:
Daylis laufen ohne Fehler, aber die Mission die er im Anschluss mach soll, da wählt er immer die falsche aus, bzw. eine die es nicht gibt.

Wenn ich meine Crew mit auswähle, und sage mache egal was geht es, sage ich aber mache nur das eine (Tresorkisten) dann findet er die zwar, wählt diese aber nicht aus.

Jemand eine Idee