Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
There's a reference to v3.3 on the first page, but the latest file attachment is 3.2. Did 3.3 ever get released? 2.0x works for me, but I don't run Aero so 3.2 won't work.... Yeah, yeah, I could re-enable Aero, but I was kinda hoping not to do that 2.0x works great, except it occasionally decides to click outside the window, which makes a lot of missions either really close calls or complete failures.

BTW, excellent job. Was working on something like this using AutoHotkey, but hadn't gotten it to successfully work yet. Thanks for all your hard work!

Old   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelgow View Post
And yet Skaross was the best I had yet. 90+/0 when I left for work. Came back and had gained 4 whole lvls. Not sure when the wife disabled it but best run ever.
Cant get it back there now...
I was able to run again for like 38 missions (4 losses), when the computer started chugging. So I rebooted. Now I can't get it to work again. LOL

Old   #243

Which Lvl Thelgow? Tried it with lvl 34 but had no chance - after 50% my ship went down
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRe4TiNe View Post
Which Lvl Thelgow? Tried it with lvl 34 but had no chance - after 50% my ship went down
Just continue your current mission until it gives 5 xp as reward (ie. turns grey). Then upgrade your ship and continue to next mission.

Old   #245

elite*gold: 18
hey guys 1 question. im lvl 24 and my ship is equiped with grade 1 items. problem is that i cant finish the q sarapin and the other lvl 20 space mission q. Normaly i would buy the lvl 2 grade problem is here that there is no lvl 2 grade equip for the ship in the auctionhouse. Does the lvl 10 q jablim etc give enough exp or not and does someone have some advices for me what i should do now ?
Thx
Old   #246

i made my way from lvl 12 to 44 just by using the upgrades i was able to buy from the ship-upgrade vendor. dunno what your problem is tbh. i'll let you know when i find my script for the lvl 20 missions (i used sarapin only and went far better than 95% win ratio with upgrades available at this lvl). check if u can buy lvl 3 upgrades from this vendor, every dmg upgrade helps and every well-placed rocket aswell .
Old   #247

problem is that im with lvl 24 to low for grade 3 upgrades
and grade 2 equip is not viable by ship vendor
Old   #248

oh i found the mistake, i used nezperon from lvl 20-27, with lvl1 upgrades, nothing more and nothing less. taspan from lvl 28 to 34 and so on.
Old   #249

uploaded 3.3

rip directly from the .txt file included:

////////////////

UntzBot 3.3

Features:
- English/German/French client supported
- Aero/Classic client supported (custom in the works)
- 1234 recording
- Proper left/right click behaviour recording
- Auto-fire toggling
- Missile Rapid-fire recording (hold 'z' to use')
- Toggle-able auto-spin
- Auto re-log in (experimental, probably not very useful either)
- DOES NOT record WASD

- BE CAREFUL OR DO NOT TRY TO USE SCRIPTS ACROSS DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- Each language may have different timer files, meaning they DO NOT SYNC WITH EACH OTHER
- If you want to do so, then make sure both timer files ARE OF THE SAME TIME (00 and 00, not 00 and 59)
- When trading scripts, make sure timer files are the same or else it is pointless (or just annoying to sync)
- When v4.0 comes out then sync issues should be easier to deal with

InGame tips:
- Do not do super fast movements - it currently records 13~ moves per second, so SOME things are missed
- When shooting missiles, hold it down for half a second longer than usual due to the point above
- Do not press more than one '1234' key at a time - it records only one at a time (shouldn't be an issue)
- If it does not sync well, its probably just an evil mission cough40skarosscough - wait for 4.0 which should solve most sync issues

///////////////

please note that when transfering across versions (2.0X -> 3.3) that missiles behave very differently
in 2.0x you could only rapid fire, but in 3.3 you can now drag and rapid fire
what this is means is that your missiles will probably screw up in 3.3 and you SHOULD re-record
however, lower level missions probably will still pass (my imperial20nezperson needed no modification to work)

i didnt manage to fully error check this but it should be okay
i managed to get 94:0 with this version so i couldnt really test deaths/fails, lol

anyway yes, 4.0 is my next goal, its just annoying syncing every mission, it works on my comp but doesnt work on my brothers comp sometimes, etc

it should be ready this weekend/slightly after ... no promises though, i kinda need to have a life or id go nuts
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRe4TiNe View Post
34. The second I hit 34 I remembered the next batch unlocks.
Ran that bot all the way to 40 Skaross.
Since I know that mission would turn **** up at 41, I instead decided to run it on my juggernaut i didnt touch since release, lvl 35.
just checked it now, loaded it up 8 this morn. 66 wins, 6 loss, about 1.5 bubbles from 39.
Old   #251

ahhhh thx jinxz problöem is on my nezperon script that the ship is flying everytime on 1 stone = -30% life away you got a good script for me ?
Old   #252

nezperon isnt that difficult dude^^ but here you are, have a look @ the attachment. delay 2000, 800x600 etc. lowest graphics and stuff. worked with a 99% winchance for me, every computer is different, so i cant guarantee it's effectiveness on your computer.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Imperial20NezPeron.txt (63.3 KB, 27 views)
Old   #253

Tried 3.2 and 2.0x My world map never opens no matter what i do Bounty Hunter ship anyone able to use?
Old   #254

All worked perfect before doing 44clouds, since update today not opening world map anymore and does not work...
Old   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by pindarots View Post
All worked perfect before doing 44clouds, since update today not opening world map anymore and does not work...
If you're like me, you just drop the new exe into your existing folder.
It looks for imagesEN by default now, not images.
Copy the images folder and name it imagesEN so you can use 3.3 or older ones.