Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's talk - Private servers 2020

Discussion on Let's talk - Private servers 2020 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/30/2020, 21:26   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
Solution is: Back to clean files and clean system and do not touch a sh**t, and fuse all pservers in one. So we will have biggest community again. And all these devs working together as a great team (100 members aprox i think xD) And we can make this game great again, and beating gaymax 4ever. And bring this game to be famous in current global game industry.
even if psro became famous, gaymax have the rights to destroy any psro server anytime, with anyway.

If they reported to the host company that a user hosting illegal game, later.
Old 08/30/2020, 22:22   #107

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
for me, no mtx is good at any point

HOWEVER

if you have to give me the option to choose between Fashion MTX and Functional MTX, give me Fashion
Games like TF2, Overwatch and Fortnite have a good following because MTX does not affect gameplay at all.
I totally agree with you.

It was almost like that in iSRO until cap 100 I guess, it wasnt that pay2win, we could only get prem (considering most ppl bought prem to insta login) /devil & avatars, pets & scrolls with item mall and as far as I know Joymax never had silk scrolls which is the main source of pay2win on pservers and being able to trade them.
For me Joymax atleast until cap 100 did a better job not making their game pay2win than most pservers out there who just want to milk ppl's money and pretend it's community's fault
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2020, 00:06   #108

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
I totally agree with you.

It was almost like that in iSRO until cap 100 I guess, it wasnt that pay2win, we could only get prem (considering most ppl bought prem to insta login) /devil & avatars, pets & scrolls with item mall and as far as I know Joymax never had silk scrolls which is the main source of pay2win on pservers and being able to trade them.
For me Joymax atleast until cap 100 did a better job not making their game pay2win than most pservers out there who just want to milk ppl's money and pretend it's community's fault
I've had a server with no silk scrolls - and let me tell you the community flamed us that we didn't have them. The community it's at fault they don't know what the **** they want themselfs. you give them one thing they still complain. You can't make everyone happy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/31/2020, 17:09   #109

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
I've had a server with no silk scrolls - and let me tell you the community flamed us that we didn't have them. The community it's at fault they don't know what the **** they want themselfs. you give them one thing they still complain. You can't make everyone happy.
That's sad, silks being tradeable is the worst thing in pservers imo as it breaks the play2win system that is beside it and the economy of the server aswell as encourage non donator to leave cause they wont be able to catch up heavy donators...
I guess, instead players could just receive silks through custom quests, dungeons, pvp tournament, job activity and stuff like that, it will heavily encourage activity and if people still want so bad silk scroll they can go **** themselves
Old 08/31/2020, 17:19   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
That's sad, silks being tradeable is the worst thing in pservers imo as it breaks the play2win system that is beside it and the economy of the server aswell as encourage non donator to leave cause they wont be able to catch up heavy donators...
I guess, instead players could just receive silks through custom quests, dungeons, pvp tournament, job activity and stuff like that, it will heavily encourage activity and if people still want so bad silk scroll they can go **** themselves
We thought of something that you will be able to get almost all the itemmall items from '' points '' you get those points from all diff activities. But the thing with this, we will still get people complaining. - You will never satisfy this community.
Old 09/04/2020, 01:08   #111

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Bumping this because it annoys me that people still play **** servers that are built solely to milk cash but do nothing about it

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2020, 02:27   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Bumping this because it annoys me that people still play **** servers that are built solely to milk cash but do nothing about it

Because all servers are made to just milk is kind of sad but it's true. I wish the community will realise that soon and just stop playing those servers but they wont lets be real.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2020, 21:59   #113

First of all, hello everyone! It's been a while since I've left sro community, but... I kinda miss it.
I totally agree with Dizzy, all these private servers ruined the whole Silkroad "feeling", all these servers made to milk money from people, pay2win everywhere!
This crossed my mind so many times already and I'm tired of them 'custom' 'new stupid system' ideas, me as old Silkroad fan (since 2007) would prefer servers without these stupid edits, something simple but good!
Last week I've actually started developing something like this, true old-school, without stupid edits, without SILK SCROLLS, without PAY2WIN server. Since I haven't been here for a while, it's hard to remember everything, hard to fix all the old and new exploits, bugs and so on.
All I know, I'm going to do it sooner or later. Hope this project will bring the old Silkroad "feeling" back!
Old 09/05/2020, 16:07   #114

elite*gold: 16
Psro already die since 2010 Due to leaked files sro and much many servers "private" every kido create server and collection money then close server make and other seasons bla bla bla... also silkroad community not have more soul to trust any server and 90% owners have corruption where SRO and the games online like lol / pubg /cross fire etc It has a big impact for down Psro servers
Old 09/06/2020, 02:35   #115

GameGami will take us to 2008's because they did lot of things for fight PAY 2 WIN.

No silk scrools + none of silk items can trade with gold ETC. like old times.

90 CAP FULL CH - Licenced and never gonna close..

This is nice we will cath old times and it will be in 1 month.

After 1 month we will catch old feelings finnaly...
Old 09/06/2020, 15:10   #116

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
GameGami will take us to 2008's because they did lot of things for fight PAY 2 WIN.

No silk scrools + none of silk items can trade with gold ETC. like old times.

90 CAP FULL CH - Licenced and never gonna close..

This is nice we will cath old times and it will be in 1 month.

I swear you're just a tape on repeat, just stfu already if you have nothing to say to the topic of this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2020, 02:19   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post

there's no old feelings because the people that we enjoyed playing with were smarter than most of us, and quit this **** while they were ahead XD, that server is opening and targeting the kind of audience most of us try to avoid like the devil avoids the cross. So the only 'old' feeling will be the rage while playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
I swear you're just a tape on repeat, just stfu already if you have nothing to say to the topic of this thread.

Someone needs to work those ads
Old 09/13/2020, 18:56   #118

Hi guys, coming back to the silkroad community after almost 10 years (yes, that old) I can perfectly understand what this thread is about.

Does any of you guys think they can run such a server? If yes, then what's stopping us? i have an awesome spare server running atm doing nothing. let me know if you're willing to do a project if you think you can run something like this.
Old 09/13/2020, 20:03   #119

The community is in this state because people without iSRO experience open private servers. They spoil the game very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2020, 20:43   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Sounds like something that somebody's familiar told you before.