Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Arrow

Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hi. There are many Rust cheats out there, but which provider is legit and which one is scam? You can check in here to see which one is Legit and which one just wants to scam your money. Disclaimer: This list is constandly updated and is made possible by users telling me their experiences with different cheats. If someone who is listed legit here actually scammed you please tell me. As long as there are no vouches etc. the provider will be put in the scam section.

If you want to receive quick updates and a more transparent list you can alternatively register here to have it all in one table.

Legit:
Trusted cheats, which offer undetected software.

Scam:
People are known to sell non existing or detected software.

Untrusted
Unknown people, newcomers or people who sell cheats which get detected fairly often, but also get fixed in a timely manner.

Legit:
Dr-Cheats.com - Cheat
This - Script
Anti Recoil - Script
Unfair Game - Cheat
DeusAim - Cheat
DarkSpoofer - Spoofer
Xerus.cc - Cheat
Xanax.dev - Script
Pasteware - Script
AlfonRust - Script
RulezzGame - Cheat | Legit but Expensive reseller prices
BC - Cheat
WR-Cheats
AccountsRus - Recoil script

Scam:
Unix Rust - Cheat
Pizza project - Cheat
Quantum cheats
This | No vouches whatsoever
This | No vouches / new account
Hypercheats | Detected very often
Swarm | No vouches | very cheap
This | No vouches whatsoever
This | No vouches | old video
IWantCheats | Yeah.. it's IwantCheats what else do you need?
This
AlexisAim.com - Cheat
Phantomcheats.net

Untrusted
Aion Tools | Updating
FP - Rust | Detected often
This - Recoil script
Ring-1 - Cheat

You don't belong on this list? Proof me you're not scamming and I'll update it. Hope I could help ya'll
Also: Thanks to Armytrix for the idea
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/27/2020, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
i swear to *** you are trolling, you literaly put hyper, force project, baunti as scam
"As long as there are no vouches etc. the provider will be put in the scam section." - open up rust section for 1 time and see the vouches there
your list is useless as there is like 50 of them and its the most inaccurate one.
and you aswell put untrusted "aion" tools which old name is clubhouse, its literally one of the most resold cheats :clown:
Old 03/27/2020, 17:40   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
i swear to *** you are trolling, you literaly put hyper, force project, baunti as scam
"As long as there are no vouches etc. the provider will be put in the scam section." - open up rust section for 1 time and see the vouches there
your list is useless as there is like 50 of them and its the most inaccurate one.
and you aswell put untrusted "aion" tools which old name is clubhouse, its literally one of the most resold cheats :clown:
1. I've heard that BC often get's detected from multiple people already
2. Aion is currently on untrusted because they are updating their cheat which means it is either detected or outdated currently. If you're cheat is currently not undetected or not known for being undetected it will be listed under untrusted or scam it is my personal opinion and if you're not OK with it then tell me what to do different and I'll see what I can change.
Old 03/27/2020, 17:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullxachtundachzig View Post
1. I've heard that BC often get's detected from multiple people already
2. Aion is currently on untrusted because they are updating their cheat which means it is either detected or outdated currently. If you're cheat is currently not undetected or not known for being undetected it will be listed under untrusted or scam it is my personal opinion and if you're not OK with it then tell me what to do different and I'll see what I can change.
1: It's been UD for like 4 months
2: if a provider is detected, and is fixing their bypass, how does that make it a scam. literally all providers get detected at some point, and by that logic, everyone is untrusted/scam.
You should make another name, like often detected, or potentially unsafe/detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 18:22   #5
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
1: It's been UD for like 4 months
2: if a provider is detected, and is fixing their bypass, how does that make it a scam. literally all providers get detected at some point, and by that logic, everyone is untrusted/scam.
You should make another name, like often detected, or potentially unsafe/detected.
If someone is known for not scamming & are also known for being undetected but updating their cheat they are put under untrusted. If a provider is known for being detected often like Hypercheats (you can't say anything against it there) it's put under scam. Also put BC to trusted but well I head other things about it, my mistake then
Old 03/27/2020, 22:13   #6

BC aka baunticheats is legit and ud for a longer period. Fp = force project is not the same, but they use baunti cheats spoofer, fp is legit, i have used them for many years for other games. But when it comes to eac protected games, that coder have a hard time keeping it ud and that has been pretty clear for a while now. Still legit and fp is really trying, so i give them credit for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 22:37   #7
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
BC aka baunticheats is legit and ud for a longer period. Fp = force project is not the same, but they use baunti cheats spoofer, fp is legit, i have used them for many years for other games. But when it comes to eac protected games, that coder have a hard time keeping it ud and that has been pretty clear for a while now. Still legit and fp is really trying, so i give them credit for that.
#Changed
They are now untrusted instead of scam.
Old 03/27/2020, 23:48   #8

ok
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2020, 01:18   #9
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyzZz View Post
bro just delete this post, your ****** external is nothing compared to FP, FP is literally the best public cheat what you rats can get your hands on, stop talking **** when you don't know anything about Rust cheats LMAO
Yeah, your opinion. The cheat I'm reselling is also not listed so stop crying
Old 03/29/2020, 01:24   #10

Where is perfectaim?
Old 03/29/2020, 10:17   #11
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwickk View Post
Where is perfectaim?
No feedback, yet
Old 03/30/2020, 16:30   #12