Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xerus.cc - [Internal] Private & Undetected Rust - Aimbot, ESP & More [Stream Proof]

Discussion on Xerus.cc - [Internal] Private & Undetected Rust - Aimbot, ESP & More [Stream Proof] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
xerus.vip - [Internal] Private & Undetected Rust - Aimbot, ESP & More [Stream Proof]

closed since thread creator got banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2020, 22:21   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1679
Xerus Private Rust (my honest review)

Aimbot 8/10:
Pretty generic aimbot has bullet drop prediction and stuff, always works never had an issue with it. Can change to different bones and keybinds and customize it how you want.

ESP 10/10:
Sexiest ESP on the market kinda fat doh, very unique I love the nice modern user interface they use. They have tons of ESP features including hidden stashes etc and I love the node esp ran out of resources? turn on node esp boom will show you every specific node nearby. It also includes a useful inventory esp that shows what they have in the top right of your screen when you look at a player. love it.

MISC 9/10:
Has nice misc features including high jump will is insanely useful when you are climbing steep hills and has debug camera which is pretty useful for raiding etc.

Weapon 10/10:
literally has every weapon feature you need even speed modifier that increases your bullet speed by 1.5x. Recoil and spread has customizeable values that meets your needs if you don't want to rage and stuff.

Overall 10/10:
This is my 2nd week with xerus (bought weekly subscriptions), will definitely buy a month now. The cheat it self is pretty undetected its been around for 2 months now and the admins are really supportive and listen to any suggestions you input about the cheat.
Honestly this is by far the best cheat I've ever bought. This cheat is great both for raging and legit playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 02:16   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 131/0/0
I've been testing this cheat for about 3 hours now and I have to admit that even though this cheat is still in beta this cheat is legit the best one I've tested so far and I'm really happy about it, the aimbot is working really well, esp is accurate and the other functions work perfectly fine as well!

Quick summary:

Aimbot
10/10
That's how an aimbot should be! easy to use and effective at range

ESP
10/10
You really got what you need there everything is done correctly!

NoRecoil/NoSpread/etc. 10/10
Don't have to say much here everything works.

Hud/Overlay/Theme 10/10
This is the first thing I noticed after launching the cheat, the interface looks really unique and it really is nice.

Misc like low gravity etc. 8/10
There are a lot of functions that other cheats don't have some are still a little bit buggy, but still work.

Overall really worth the price for that price you receive a really good product with a dev behind it that actually knows what he's doing since this is pretty much the best cheat out here (from my perspective)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 17:35   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

These guys offer a great cheat and even better service.

The client itself is flawless, briefly summarising the features for those of us who like to closet cheat - this ****'s perfect.

The team itself are really helpful and are open to listening to any suggestions you may have and they also guide you through step by step.

Rust itself is limited to 10 slots which is a great step in increasing security.

Can personally vouch for Xerus and their team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 23:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No idea how to verify but until then, guy was super responsive and nice. works as advertised. stoked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2020, 17:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using Xerus for almost a month, and this has been my experience.

Man, this has been a rollercoaster. The first week I had optimism for this cheat; the second week culled that, and during the third week, things picked back up. It's been a road well-traveled, but now, as I'm approaching my fourth and final week, I can say Xerus is in a stable place.

A slew of the bugs that plagued the first and second week have been fixed for the most part. Not all of them, but there shouldn't be any noticeable issues. So, let me break down and focus on what's to offer and some things that are still missing.

Aimbot:
During this review, the smoothing bug still exists, and the developer is attempting to fix it. Bow prediction has been worked on as well, but I haven't had enough time to study it in-depth. As I stated previously, guns are perfect with this aimbot. You'll rarely miss a shot, and depending on what type of player you are, that may be what you're looking for.

No recoil has gotten a new menu that allows you to customize how much you're looking for and can be modified to have realistic recoil compensation, should you desire that — no sway and spread work as intended, as well as the full-auto option.

Aimbot officially works with scientists now. So that's a big plus. Visibility check is still missing, but one the developer assured me he's working on. I'm unaware if the aimbot works with the attack helicopter, but that should be added to the list.

ESP:
This one was rough during the first and second week but is starting to look up. A lot of the basic necessities Rust players are looking for are now implemented. Most crates have been added, with a subcategory to customize the distance of these things to your liking.

There are still a few small things that are missing, but nothing too crazy. Rhib and scrap helicopter being the two I can list off the top of my head. Radar is also a feature the developer informed me he's working on as I'm writing this review.

I'd still like a few more options to have distance sliders, such as players, but that's nitpicking on an overall great system that has been vastly improved upon. The invisible scientist bug has also been fixed.

Misc:
All the other features are still working as intended, and I can't add much as what you see is what you get. Debugcam works, but there is still the odd workbench issue. Some of the other features I mentioned have been removed and may return in the future, but I can't confirm that.

Projectile speed & Eoka one tap are two that I'd like to see return. As well as projectile thickness to help with the bow.

With that aside, the cheat itself is in a good place. I'd like to see some development for the loader next. A subscription timer being the most critical thing, possibly a spoofer, as the HWID lock is too intense, and most third-party spoofers will require you to reset your HWID for the cheat, even after a complete restart.

However, the developer will help with this when asked — speaking of the developer. He saw my review, reached out to me, solved all the bugs I had, and was adamant about improving on his cheat. That was a breath of fresh air compared to the second week, where I thought he up and left the project.

As for the support? I haven't had much interaction with them myself, but they seem to respond rather quickly to most questions.

So, would I recommend this cheat? At this current time, I'd say you're starting to get something that's worth the price. An internal cheat has vastly better performance than an external; it's still undetected at the time of writing this, and overall you'll get a cheat that will satisfy most Rust users.

EDIT:
Projectile speed and thickness have been added and are working.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2020, 18:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

why are you bumping your thread if you're not selling anymore?
Old 03/29/2020, 19:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post
why are you bumping your thread if you're not selling anymore?
Hi hiddengosu slots are opening up in 2-3 days nothing wrong with creating a queue no?
Old 03/29/2020, 20:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus Software View Post
Hi hiddengosu slots are opening up in 2-3 days nothing wrong with creating a queue no?
Then please include such information in your thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2020, 19:44   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Xérus, would like to take a slot please
Old 04/04/2020, 00:50   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello. I would like to buy 1 month sub, if possible! In your site it sais "Out of stock" :/
Old 04/04/2020, 01:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesosz View Post
Hello. I would like to buy 1 month sub, if possible! In your site it sais "Out of stock" :/
Hi pesosz, the slots are currently full at the moment join our discord for the latest slot news
Old 04/05/2020, 11:55   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+++
Can vouch for these guys!

No matter if admin, mod or supp. These guys are always there if youre having a problem and try to help you fix it.

Cheat is also super smooth. Best one yet. 10/10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2020, 18:46   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it work on a shadow cloud pc ?
Old 04/08/2020, 07:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiikz View Post
does it work on a shadow cloud pc ?
Hi isiikz, if it meets all the system requirements of our cheat then yes should work without a problem
Thanks
1 User