Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAZER & LOGITECH macros | PREMIUM UNDETECTABLE MACROS

Discussion on RAZER & LOGITECH macros | PREMIUM UNDETECTABLE MACROS within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up MACROS FOR LOGITECH, RAZER AND ****** | NEVER DETECTABLE MACROS

Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/24/2020, 19:48   #2

New macros demo!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 01:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it work for gpro?
Old 03/30/2020, 02:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deletekeu View Post
does it work for gpro?
Yes, it is. All G series are supported. if you encounter problems with the macro working properly, just put the mouse in wired mode and run GHub as administrator
Old 03/31/2020, 14:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how do u avoid ban using this if u not put randomize pattern since EAC can detect ur mouse movement if u using the same recoil pattern again and again
Old 03/31/2020, 14:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterice480 View Post
how do u avoid ban using this if u not put randomize pattern since EAC can detect ur mouse movement if u using the same recoil pattern again and again
Show me someone, who get banned after using Logitech or Razer macro
except those people, who have created Rust profiles into Logitech Gaming Software or GHub)

do not panic from scratch, please:/
Old 03/31/2020, 14:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3SU5 View Post
Show me someone, who get banned after using Logitech or Razer macro
except those people, who have created Rust profiles into Logitech Gaming Software or GHub)

do not panic from scratch, please:/
im not talking about who got ban tho lul i just need a better explanation how u avoid the detection using this kind of mouse macro with no randomize recoil pattern
Old 03/31/2020, 14:35   #8

Quote:
im not talking about who got ban tho lul i just need a better explanation how u avoid the detection using this kind of mouse macro with no randomize recoil pattern
The mouse manufacturer driver is used to play the macro. Therefore, all mouse movements are perceived as real movements. And it doesn't matter if they're repeated or not.
I don't see any sense of "avoiding" the ban.

Btw, Logitech API allows randomize events, so if you need it so much, I can implement this system for you.
Old 03/31/2020, 14:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3SU5 View Post
The mouse manufacturer driver is used to play the macro. Therefore, all mouse movements are perceived as real movements. And it doesn't matter if they're repeated or not.
I don't see any sense of "avoiding" the ban.

Btw, Logitech API allows randomize events, so if you need it so much, I can implement this system for you.
ok nice then i look more info about it and there is alot of people got ban by using logitech script to
like in this thread

but since this script going public looks like eac only targetting for specific script
Old 03/31/2020, 15:31   #10

Quote:
ok nice then i look more info about it and there is alot of people got ban by using logitech script to
like in this thread

but since this script going public looks like eac only targetting for specific script
The code from that thread is extremely strange, it is completely different from mine.
The topic also did not have the correct installation method, from which many could also get a ban.
Old 04/06/2020, 19:09   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been a client of DEADXMACRO.STORE for a long time. The guys have established themselves as professionals in their field, they are always pleased with the latest and exploits for the game
Old 04/06/2020, 19:11   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best macro! im using DELUXE MACRO on my Logitech G102. Its perfect! Thank you
Old 04/06/2020, 19:15   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have purchased the entire range from a4tech x7 to logitech macros, you can find goods for them on any budget.
my personal opinion about their macros, they are the best in the whole community, the 1ms macro is simply incomparable. I would like to highlight the support from the developers, they are always ready to help with whatever you encounter, and will never leave you. I can demonstrate most of the goods to you personally, here my discord is
kolia (supercopter) # 7430
Old 04/06/2020, 19:18   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello everyone, I bought a macro on ak-47Norecoil Delux. I play with the Logitech mouse, I am very happy with the purchase in General!For a little money, you get a very big advantage over other players. The administration told and showed how to install and use the macro correctly, they respond very quickly. The result is that I can say - for this money, you will not find a better macro and administration, as for me, these are the best macros in the price / quality ratio. Enjoy your shopping!)
Old 04/06/2020, 19:38   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi all macros from DEADXMACRO.STORE the best I am a client I bought macros for Logitech full pack deluxe for a very long time I was very pleased with everything I advise
Thanks
1 User

Tags
logitech, macro, razer, rust, rust macro