Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 PASTEWARE.TEAM | Rust Script ✅ Undetected ✅ AFFORDABLE ✅ 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 PASTEWARE.TEAM | Rust Script ✅ Undetected ✅ AFFORDABLE ✅ 🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
🔥 PASTEWARE.TEAM | Rust Cheat/Script ✅ Undetected ✅ AFFORDABLE ✅ 🔥

Original Trailer:

Note: There have been several major updates since the release of the trailer making it slightly outdated. Go over the main features to get a better idea of the cheat.

Weapon detection demo:

Why us?

Superior prices
Our current rates are one of the best in the market for undetected Rust scripts. You are also able to obtain a free HWID spoofer forever with our lifetime package.

Trusted seller
Our CS:GO cheats have been around since 2016 and you can rest assured that you will receive exactly what you paid for. If something is to go wrong, we guarantee a refund if you're unable to get our software working.

Truly undetected
Our Rust cheat is one of the few scripts on the market that clears a flag used by EAC to detect artificial mouse movement. This means that the game doesn't know that the mouse is being moved by third party software which makes detection very hard. At the moment that this post was last edited, our last ban report was in April, 2019.

Quick and easy setup
The purchase is done through the website via PayPal or BTC and you will instantly get you subscription. There are several forum threads explaining the quick & easy setup process and safe practices to not get banned. Our script also comes with automatic active weapon detection which means you wouldn't need to bring up the GUI to switch between weapons.

As I mentioned earlier, pasteware.team is an invite only website, therefore we will be processing requests to buy the Rust cheat via discord prior to giving you the invite. If you are a serious buyer, message Madness#2831 on discord and I will handle everything with you directly.

Our products:

Discord Contact: Madness#2831
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2019, 03:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Interested, any vouches?
Old 01/09/2019, 05:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesyy View Post
Interested, any vouches?
I am willing to give a vouch copy to a trusted member.
Old 01/09/2019, 05:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How would one become trusted? Very Intrested..
Old 01/09/2019, 20:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch. Very friendly and helpful dev that answered all my questions and concerns. Doesn't have ESP or anything yet but the features that are there do work very well. They have CSGO cheats as well so have a community and backing to support they're legit.
Old 01/09/2019, 20:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in this. Added you on discord.

Trader seems very questionable. Tried to verify if the software is legit. The guy mentioned they are apart of the EPVP CSGO Pasteware cheat team. The guy also didnt reply after my last comment. Ill post a screen below of our conversation. Be cautious when dealing with these guys. Not really sure why there is two guys representing this software also? Anyways decide for yourself. Goodluck.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

EDIT - - - -
^^^^^^^^^^^
I can now safely confirm my vouch for this software.

I was VERY skeptical at first about trading with this guy. He decided to give me a call. I still wasnt sold. He seemed shady, but I decided what the hell.. I got the 30 day subscription. Everything works as shown on the video exactly. I am very happy so far with my purchase, i plan on getting lifetime as long as it continues to work. I spoke with the developer, he plans to keep it updated. For now i would definitely recommend this to people looking for a solid anti recoil. Ive tried out many, this one is the best so far. Goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 01:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by remotehunger View Post
Interested in this. Added you on discord.

Trader seems very questionable. Tried to verify if the software is legit. The guy mentioned they are apart of the EPVP CSGO Pasteware cheat team. The guy also didnt reply after my last comment. Ill post a screen below of our conversation. Be cautious when dealing with these guys. Not really sure why there is two guys representing this software also? Anyways decide for yourself. Goodluck.

Looks like we found and understanding with the buyer. Waiting on him to try the cheat out and edit the feedback.

Edit: Glad you are happy with the purchase!
Old 01/11/2019, 04:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for this setup was easy and response was pretty quick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2019, 00:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just added on discord waiting to hear back

Quick easy purchase and the tool works great, excited to see what the devs add in the future definitely recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2019, 00:39   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DirectX is highly detectable xD
Old 01/17/2019, 02:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnial.eXe View Post
DirectX is highly detectable xD
I have multiple measures in place to prevent DirectX from being a detection vector such as window hijacking. Plus, creating a new console/gui menu as a new running application to configure the script is arguably a lot more risky than what I'm doing.
Old 01/17/2019, 21:48   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just added both of those guys on discord, looks interesting.

***Just got the cheat and it works very well and is easy to setup. More features are planned so its only going to get better.***
Old 01/18/2019, 06:46   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I get the script part but which part is the cheat?
Old 01/18/2019, 21:24   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DETECTED

It was working 24 hours later me and my friend got banned from using it.
Old 01/20/2019, 02:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogoraf View Post
It was working 24 hours later me and my friend got banned from using it.
We take any and all ban reports very seriously and are doing extensive testing to find out what could have triggered the bans, if it was actually our cheat and had nothing to do with a HWID ban.

So far, all of our test accounts haven't been banned for over 24 hours and we have many users reporting that they have been using the cheat since release with no issues:

If there is an official detection I will let it be known. If the bans were a part of a minor detection vector, it will quickly be patched and updated.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, pasteware, rust, script