Interested in this. Added you on discord.
Trader seems very questionable. Tried to verify if the software is legit. The guy mentioned they are apart of the EPVP CSGO Pasteware cheat team. The guy also didnt reply after my last comment. Ill post a screen below of our conversation. Be cautious when dealing with these guys. Not really sure why there is two guys representing this software also? Anyways decide for yourself. Goodluck.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
EDIT - - - -
^^^^^^^^^^^
I can now safely confirm my vouch for this software.
I was VERY skeptical at first about trading with this guy. He decided to give me a call. I still wasnt sold. He seemed shady, but I decided what the hell.. I got the 30 day subscription. Everything works as shown on the video exactly. I am very happy so far with my purchase, i plan on getting lifetime as long as it continues to work. I spoke with the developer, he plans to keep it updated. For now i would definitely recommend this to people looking for a solid anti recoil. Ive tried out many, this one is the best so far. Goodluck