Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I don't understand because I bought FP PRO on June 17th and I haven't played for a minute since.
FP PRO is active yes or not?
Or is an update in progress?
Why the developer does not add my time to my account
I don't understand because I bought FP PRO on June 17th and I haven't played for a minute since.
FP PRO is active yes or not?
Or is an update in progress?
Why the developer does not add my time to my account
Thx
For now its down. All downtime will be added later, keep an eye on news.
Sorry but FP PRO doesn't work actually
I bought FP PRO on June 17th for a week and haven't been able to play for a minute so far
However, the remaining subscription time is 4 days ...
Can you add me the time and also let us know when it is really up to date and ready to be used?
Sorry but FP PRO doesn't work actually
I bought FP PRO on June 17th for a week and haven't been able to play for a minute so far
However, the remaining subscription time is 4 days ...
Can you add me the time and also let us know when it is really up to date and ready to be used?