You last visited: Today at 06:35
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
06/08/2021, 13:06
#3241
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
hey banek, Can I buy this cheat ?
06/08/2021, 13:43
#3242
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
deadly_duck
hey banek, Can I buy this cheat ?
Please just PM me.
06/14/2021, 00:33
#3243
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of fp $30 for a month? I would love to buy it.
06/14/2021, 11:58
#3244
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bryanswaggbeast
Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of fp $30 for a month? I would love to buy it.
Normal version is updating. FP PRO only working for now. Week for 30 usd.
06/17/2021, 18:22
#3245
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO Version
Hi banek,
Can i take one week of FP PRO VERSION please ?
I have PM you
Thx
06/19/2021, 16:35
#3246
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
No wews about maintenance of FP PRO
Someone have news about maintenance of FP PRO ?
Thx
06/19/2021, 18:40
#3247
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
napoleon1er
Someone have news about maintenance of FP PRO ?
Thx
Hello. should be back around next week.
06/19/2021, 19:06
#3248
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
hey banek I've sent you 2600rub, please cek dm
06/20/2021, 12:58
#3249
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
deadly_duck
hey banek I've sent you 2600rub, please cek dm
Done and PRO version is back online.
06/20/2021, 17:52
#3250
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO VERSION
Hi banek
I have a problem with FP PRO. He says to me wrong username or password on launcher ...
But when i go to website to check my sub its ok with same username and password .
06/20/2021, 19:58
#3251
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
out of stock
06/20/2021, 20:38
#3252
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO is currently disabled
I have exchange with banek and FP PRO is currently disabled
bot spoofer works
Banek can you confirm us you will refund our days of subs when FP PRO back online
thx
06/21/2021, 00:51
#3253
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
napoleon1er
I have exchange with banek and FP PRO is currently disabled
bot spoofer works
Banek can you confirm us you will refund our days of subs when FP PRO back online
thx
All downtime will be added back.
06/21/2021, 01:26
#3254
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Thx
06/23/2021, 14:22
#3255
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
No news about update FP PRO ?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:36 .