Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #3271 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO

Ok its done

Thx
napoleon1er is offline  
Old   #3272 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I click your purchase link and it tells me that I'm out of stock
a1365970207 is offline  
Old   #3273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO

For me it does not work.
The loader works but when I load and I launch the game the menu does not appear even after an hour.

Also I saw that my subscription was increased to 5 days but I could not use FP PRO for two days because it has been down since June 17th. C
ould you give me at least 6 days please

Thx
napoleon1er is offline  
Old   #3274



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon1er View Post
For me it does not work.
The loader works but when I load and I launch the game the menu does not appear even after an hour.

Also I saw that my subscription was increased to 5 days but I could not use FP PRO for two days because it has been down since June 17th. C
ould you give me at least 6 days please

Thx
Are you heard sound after loader is closed?
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3275 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
FP PRO

Yes I have heard the russian guy speaks to me
napoleon1er is offline  
Old   #3276 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
Banek, when is it back in stock for 1 month?

If you can buy it, write me privately and I'll send you the money
xLeooNidasx is offline  
Old   #3277



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon1er View Post
Yes I have heard the russian guy speaks to me
then just join server and wait for menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLeooNidasx View Post
Banek, when is it back in stock for 1 month?

If you can buy it, write me privately and I'll send you the money
its only for 1 week available.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3278 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
then just join server and wait for menu



its only for 1 week available.

you're sure? I try to buy and it won't let me
xLeooNidasx is offline  
Old   #3279



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLeooNidasx View Post
you're sure? I try to buy and it won't let me
You need PM me for payment method. its 30 usd week. For FP RUST Pro.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3280 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
dont buy from this guy he just scammed me for $50
Gracie288 is offline  
Old   #3281



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie288 View Post
dont buy from this guy he just scammed me for $50
How i can scam you for 50 usd if cheat costs 30 usd week? Why you spreading false info?
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3282 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 2
how about ban rate?

And the video of showcase is down... Did you have another?
vitooooo1 is offline  
Old   #3283



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitooooo1 View Post
how about ban rate?

And the video of showcase is down... Did you have another?
I uploaded new video. And cheat is currently safe.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3284 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
chins

Tiktok: I am a distributor in China. I want to represent your products, but I can not contact you. Can you contact WeChat or QQ or shake your voice?

I have a dealer of 1500 buyers. Please send me your contact information in China
wcnm is offline  
Old   #3285



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13673
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcnm View Post
Tiktok: I am a distributor in China. I want to represent your products, but I can not contact you. Can you contact WeChat or QQ or shake your voice?

I have a dealer of 1500 buyers. Please send me your contact information in China
You can PM me here or add at instagram\telegram. I never add first so be careful.
banek192 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BlackSector for PUBG [Aimbot and Wallhack, OBS Stream, HWID Spoofer, AMD+INTEL]
06/16/2024 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 189 Replies
Removed
[Selling] OVERWATCH [HWID Spoofer, Aimbot + Wallhack, Intel + AMD, Internal]
06/23/2019 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
:Information: ::Cheat works on:: Windows 8/8.1 - Windows 10 Anti-cheat status: - Anti-cheat games: Undetected* - Built-in HWID Spoofer(Bypass bans on iron) Version of game:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.