Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I bought FP rust from banek192 and it is amazing. The sale was fast and easy, he is super approachable on telegram and the product itself is amazing and works flawlessly. I highly recommend doing business with banek192, he is the best. I am a longtime lurker and this product made me want to post for the first time to show my appreciation.
so i bought rust fp pro i recieved a code but nowhere to redeem it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeanddeath
I bought FP rust from banek192 and it is amazing. The sale was fast and easy, he is super approachable on telegram and the product itself is amazing and works flawlessly. I highly recommend doing business with banek192, he is the best. I am a longtime lurker and this product made me want to post for the first time to show my appreciation.
how did u activate it
this guy gives me a ******* code and doesn't answer for 2 hours is he scamming? idk what to do with this code i didn't recieve any links