You last visited: Today at 09:54
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
08/08/2020, 00:31
#2506
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Twoplustw
is it up???
No confirmation from banek, so I don't think so.
08/08/2020, 01:21
#2507
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
i guess we wont be able to play today too, hope we get our compensation
08/08/2020, 08:51
#2508
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 6
fyi got banned 2 days ago
08/08/2020, 09:45
#2509
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
So be able to break some *** today? Is it the question of knowing if it has been updated ^^
08/08/2020, 13:08
#2510
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 11
I have this page on constant refresh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NeadricTM#0001
Could you guys recommend any spoofers?
I use shell spoofer, available in this forum. It has been solid for years. Not a fly by night operation.
08/08/2020, 15:15
#2511
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Blue Sun
I have this page on constant refresh...
I use shell spoofer, available in this forum. It has been solid for years. Not a fly by night operation.
same bro i refresh this page like every 10 mins
08/08/2020, 15:52
#2512
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
I have been doing the same since last night since banek had finished their updates soon. But nothing since no news, I despair :/
08/08/2020, 16:15
#2513
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
We are doing closed tests, so please just wait.
08/08/2020, 19:15
#2514
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Any eta?
08/08/2020, 21:40
#2515
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
How are we gonna get our time Compensations? Cause I was at 6 days when it was working now I’m at 1 day 22 hours. Are we gonna get a new key or will it just reset? I just can’t see a way to compensate the time for everyone
08/08/2020, 22:12
#2516
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jax0plis
How are we gonna get our time Compensations? Cause I was at 6 days when it was working now I’m at 1 day 22 hours. Are we gonna get a new key or will it just reset? I just can’t see a way to compensate the time for everyone
Everyone gets compensated after they fix it. Do not worry.
08/09/2020, 00:47
#2517
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
my loader just worked and injected
08/09/2020, 00:54
#2518
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jax0plis
my loader just worked and injected
is it working?
08/09/2020, 01:05
#2519
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
didint load
is it running banek?
08/09/2020, 10:15
#2520
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jax0plis
didint load
is it running banek?
If it works he would have posted a message here as he always does. Just wait for his message. Trying to run it now may get your steam account banned, as the testing is not completed and they don't know if it is undetected yet.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 .