Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #3106



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
FP PRO slots available again.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
FP PRO slots available again.
if fp pro standard "NOT extended" have working spoofer, then I would like to buy it. $28 for a week. Where do I contact you?
bryanswaggbeast is offline  
Old   #3108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
restock

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
FP PRO slots available again.
when will this restock again?
WhatTheFRICKOMG is offline  
Old   #3109



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanswaggbeast View Post
if fp pro standard "NOT extended" have working spoofer, then I would like to buy it. $28 for a week. Where do I contact you?
yes have spoofer.

just PM me or add at instagram\telegram.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
sn4xxx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 1
Slots is full ?
sn4xxx is offline  
Old   #3111



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4xxx View Post
Slots is full ?
available still.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
respond please

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
available still.
Hi, I have been trying to contact you before slots get full. I private msg u and also on instagram. Same name
bryanswaggbeast is offline  
Old   #3113



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
fp pro updated for latest game patch.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
FS Pro ban

Hi guys !

I just got EAC game banned after using FS Pro for 2,5 days.
Canīt say if its detected or if I personally triggered it.

I used ESP for Players/NPs/Items/Nodes, Aimbot with LoS check on and mostly body and rarely head. Used always day twice for only a few minutes and also used the crosshair.
Didnīt go on any wild killing Sprees that I would consider obviuos and didnt do any huge range killing.
So I would consider my behaviour ingame close to "normal" which means I am surprised I got banned, especially so quickly.
I played on an official Facepunch Server.

So maybe be careful using it atm, unless Banek can confirm it isnīt detected.

Since this is my very first ban, I wondered if someone can help me on what the next steps are to play again quickly.
I suppose I need to buy a new account (Steam with Rust). Do I then need to uninstall anything, or I just log on to the new Steam accound and start Rust ?
Since FS Pro has a Spoofer included I suppose just logging in again on a fresh account would work ?
I would appreciate some help here. Thanks !
Parafined is offline  
Old   #3115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
flow_val's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
Hi guys !

I just got EAC game banned after using FS Pro for 2,5 days.
Canīt say if its detected or if I personally triggered it.

I used ESP for Players/NPs/Items/Nodes, Aimbot with LoS check on and mostly body and rarely head. Used always day twice for only a few minutes and also used the crosshair.
Didnīt go on any wild killing Sprees that I would consider obviuos and didnt do any huge range killing.
So I would consider my behaviour ingame close to "normal" which means I am surprised I got banned, especially so quickly.
I played on an official Facepunch Server.

So maybe be careful using it atm, unless Banek can confirm it isnīt detected.

Since this is my very first ban, I wondered if someone can help me on what the next steps are to play again quickly.
I suppose I need to buy a new account (Steam with Rust). Do I then need to uninstall anything, or I just log on to the new Steam accound and start Rust ?
Since FS Pro has a Spoofer included I suppose just logging in again on a fresh account would work ?
I would appreciate some help here. Thanks !
yo whats your discord i wanna ask something about fp pro
flow_val is offline  
Old   #3116



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
FP pro is still safe, just play careful please.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
flow_val's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnick112 View Post
yo whats your discord i wanna ask something about fp pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
Hi guys !

I just got EAC game banned after using FS Pro for 2,5 days.
Canīt say if its detected or if I personally triggered it.

I used ESP for Players/NPs/Items/Nodes, Aimbot with LoS check on and mostly body and rarely head. Used always day twice for only a few minutes and also used the crosshair.
Didnīt go on any wild killing Sprees that I would consider obviuos and didnt do any huge range killing.
So I would consider my behaviour ingame close to "normal" which means I am surprised I got banned, especially so quickly.
I played on an official Facepunch Server.

So maybe be careful using it atm, unless Banek can confirm it isnīt detected.

Since this is my very first ban, I wondered if someone can help me on what the next steps are to play again quickly.
I suppose I need to buy a new account (Steam with Rust). Do I then need to uninstall anything, or I just log on to the new Steam accound and start Rust ?
Since FS Pro has a Spoofer included I suppose just logging in again on a fresh account would work ?
I would appreciate some help here. Thanks !
so have you tried using a new account yet? is the spoofer good?
flow_val is offline  
Old   #3118



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnick112 View Post
so have you tried using a new account yet? is the spoofer good?
yes, just remove spoofer file.
banek192 is offline  
Old   #3119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
When will i be able to buy a key?
LegendaryMixi is offline  
Old   #3120



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryMixi View Post
When will i be able to buy a key?
New slots around friday.
banek192 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BlackSector for PUBG [Aimbot and Wallhack, OBS Stream, HWID Spoofer, AMD+INTEL]
06/16/2024 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 189 Replies
Removed
[Selling] OVERWATCH [HWID Spoofer, Aimbot + Wallhack, Intel + AMD, Internal]
06/23/2019 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
:Information: ::Cheat works on:: Windows 8/8.1 - Windows 10 Anti-cheat status: - Anti-cheat games: Undetected* - Built-in HWID Spoofer(Bypass bans on iron) Version of game:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.