Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a team member

Discussion on looking for a team member within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a team member

^ looking for someone with vision on balancing a rohan's server to join my "team"
don't need any special dev skills as i can do most of the things myself,
Old 03/09/2017, 03:07   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
^ looking for someone with vision on balancing a rohan's server to join my "team"
If you still looking for someone, i can help you a bit if you want.
If not, ignore my Post.

Senpai#7408 is my Discord

Anyway, good luck
Old 03/09/2017, 07:27   #3

Quote:
you're so much better than me , its better to work alone .
if you gonna made team better pick someone who live not far from you .
Old 03/09/2017, 17:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
+3 Selfpity spotted
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 20:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Lol ,this guy is re-tar-ded
Old 04/20/2017, 21:14   #6

still looking for competent people, made decent progress in the edits, just need some idea manpower
Old 04/21/2017, 06:27   #7

Quote:
still looking for competent people, made decent progress in the edits, just need some idea manpower
you looking team or protector to cover your server
Old 04/21/2017, 13:12   #8

Whaat
Old 04/21/2017, 14:01   #9

I'm interested ^^
Old 04/23/2017, 13:57   #10

I can give server :V can join? but i'm noob...
Old 04/28/2017, 20:48   #11

Stop being a such massive faggots, and release a vanilla server without changing everything to your personal liking. The game is balanced if you remove bossdrops better than silva's drops.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2017, 21:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
Stop being a such massive faggots, and release a vanilla server without changing everything to your personal liking. The game is balanced if you remove bossdrops better than silva's drops.
And gear above Bedron. Basically everything that was added after R5 as a YNK afterthought.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 21:59   #13

vanilla servers aren't popular whatsoever, it leaves us with the balancment problem of things post glacial, which isn't really that difficult either, but felt like i need some help in this department.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 22:02   #14

elite*gold: 10
Well, i had a 99 Server once.
Its cool for like 2-3 Weeks but People getting borred to fast cause you cant do rly new Stuff there cause of the Limited Stuff (with the real 99 Files not 110 one).

You can do so much more with 110 one.
Since there is way more to play with.
Old 04/28/2017, 22:41   #15

Oh yeah I totally agree with you which is why I'm against s1 servers.

Yeah it might be a lot more balanced and less of a clusterf**k than later content but the biggest problem with it is that the players have been there and seen all there is in s1. They can and do get bored within a matter of days.

Servers based on s2 are almost getting like that now. Because of high rate imbalanced indo servers, players have seen and done pretty much everything there is in s2 and as such, get bored of playing those quickly.

That's why everyone wants s3 now. More content and stuff they haven't seen or experienced yet.

From a developer standpoint, s1 all day long for me but from a player's perspective, the vast majority want s3 with a few still happy with s2. There's only a handful left who appreciate the simplicity of s1 and it unfortunately isn't enough for a viable server. If you're looking to create a successful, populated server, you have to go with the status quo. Fighting against it, no matter how much you believe in something, will only lead to failure.
Thanks
3 Users