Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
high five negga stranger

The server ain't that bad if we're talking bout Chaos rohan, but at Chaos 1.0 we lack out of g00d enemy and Ray has no idea how the game goes ... People were hacking in front of his eyes and he was like this is 100% legal ye right, but it's all good negga it's obvious damage hack and 55dd clubs can't stop my team xD
server still on? I search pvp server for rohan?

Old   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpunk View Post
server still on? I search pvp server for rohan?
Yes, allusiongaming.com

Old   #243

Quote:
The server ain't that bad if we're talking bout Chaos rohan, but at Chaos 1.0 we lack out of g00d enemy and Ray has no idea how the game goes ... People were hacking in front of his eyes and he was like this is 100% legal ye right, but it's all good negga it's obvious damage hack and 55dd clubs can't stop my team xD
Server is 2ez since you left QQ
but atleast less drama
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
but atleast less drama
and less of this

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #245

I only log on teamspeak to **** talk Ray and Nora , and in game to **** talk my brethren from another wench.
Old   #246

Quote:
but atleast less drama
The server was gonna be 2ez for us if we did play, we never gonna play versus you again. You had your chance twice sorry, but you quit on 2nd week. You're not even close to my guilds level sorry kid don't even bother to message any1 of us for rohan again, just get high and keep dreaming you're something in this dead game.
Old   #247

Wierd, cuz after what u just said i can assume, that u feel like u're something in this dead game..
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Wierd, cuz after what u just said i can assume, that u feel like u're something in this dead game..
We are actually done with that game, we are no longer playing rohan as a team. We're playing some ****** games like lol, cs and wow. And yeah ***** I feel like WE(NOT JUST ME, see that's ur problem you don't make difference between gm and guild members) were something in that game, actually not just something but the top guild raping servers around. Hate and comment as much as you want my team of ****** is the top in priv server scene.
Old   #249

Quote:
The server was gonna be 2ez for us if we did play, we never gonna play versus you again. You had your chance twice sorry, but you quit on 2nd week. You're not even close to my guilds level sorry kid don't even bother to message any1 of us for rohan again, just get high and keep dreaming you're something in this dead game.
How does it feel when you almost lost a pvp where you had double damage lmao, our actual enemies from Chaos said you lost tsb like 3 times against them on DGR and ragequitted. (yet they can't do **** against us)
I don't plan calling any of you, hackers and monkeys need to stay in their cage that's how it's supposed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
He's trapped in his own mind castle, don't bother he can't be helped xd
Old   #250

Quote:
How does it feel when you almost lost a pvp where you had double damage lmao, our actual enemies from Chaos said you lost tsb like 3 times against them on DGR and ragequitted. (yet they can't do shit against us)
I don't plan calling any of you, hackers and monkeys need to stay in their cage that's how it's supposed to be.
Son I have 2 lost tsbs as a GM for 5 years 1st one was at xor 2011 2nd was 2013 at URohan. Do you really wanna make me find all my screenshots from every tsb in DGR LOL? DGR was f*cking fun and we owned that server like f*ck. Try again. Also I *almost lost pvp to you* lol please stop embarrassing your self, I didn't use potion first half of the pvp we're fukin laughting in convo how skilled you're at potions and healing LMAO. If that sv didn't had that access to that amount of teardrops and holy wines you was gonna die on first 30 seconds of the pvp, actually your whole guild was gonna quit on the 3rd day not on the 2nd week. Also you really bring up that fake story of hacking again? LMAO Yet those monkeys are organized as f*ck, I f*cking lol at my team everytime we playing together, I don't need to spam them 15 minutes like you for f*cking r3 boss LOL. Keep hating kiddo, every priv server player know our guild is the shit.
Oh wait lemme show you our tsbs at DGR this is my funniest tsb I still respect Balbautog and his team of indos, they're skilled as f*ck and they haz extra balls, something you lack of. Here enjoy this is what we call get triple zerg 11vs36.
Old   #251

i was talking about selfishdogs not balbautog or w.e u barking about lmao can u make ur statements shorter cuz i dont wanna bother reading all that boring **** you always bring out of ur mouth
tho last time u said they were 3, now it's 2, you don't even know what youre talking about urself..pls have a control
Old   #252

Quote:
i was talking about selfishdogs not balbautog or w.e u barking about lmao
tho last time u said they were 3, now it's 2, you don't even know what youre talking about urself..pls have a control
I never played versus SelfishDogs? Who the hell is SelfishDogs? LOL I don't know what is lucas talking to you, but he can only dream to join ash while we are playing or if he do that this will be his biggest ingame mistake LOL. Yea sure find where I said it's 3 tsbs, not 2. Dude you are changing the topic fast af, don't you get you will always be the little **** romanian barking around and random inviting people just because noone wants to stick with ya? Like rabbi said players aren't loyal there days. This is why half of your guild asked me to join us I said no and they join you, because they have nowhere to go. Please stop messaging me, you can't make competition with us. We don't need 2 weeks to random invite all the players around and show up on ruler. We just kill it on 2nd day.
Old   #253

Just like I told Rabbi, I never invite people to guild by myself, they come by themselves.
And just like you said, everyone left me. Hence why we are still 30+ online everyday even now lmao when most of my people don't even play the game and few of them are in kos guild.

You're just a dog without a leash, calm down have some food. Desperate af just get the **** out of this game noone wants you or your poor peasant crew, go bark somewhere else maybe u get other's people attention cuz youre just wasting everyones time

As someone once said, you can't argue with the stupid, cause he will always win no matter if you're right or not. Go satisfy yourself somewhere else mr. winner
Old   #254

**** that is a lot of drama o.o
Old   #255

Quote:
Just like I told Rabbi, I never invite people to guild by myself, they come by themselves.
And just like you said, everyone left me. Hence why we are still 30+ online everyday even now lmao when most of my people don't even play the game and few of them are in kos guild.

You're just a dog without a leash, calm down have some food. Desperate af just get the **** out of this game noone wants you or your poor peasant crew, go bark somewhere else maybe u get other's people attention cuz youre just wasting everyones time

As someone once said, you can't argue with the stupid, cause he will always win no matter if you're right or not. Go satisfy yourself somewhere else mr. winner
Okay you and Abso both act like 2 years but Abso has a point you and your guild have 0 skill you just have your guildies invite everyone and I mean everyone that asks including all the indos and then you ally the other indo guild so that you out number your enemies 5:1 and then try to say you are a badass whenyou cannot not win anything when your enemy has equal numbers. TeamFamus=Zerg of raging idiots so please do your guild a favour and step down as the guild leader just you are too much a thick skulled idiot to lead a pack of panzies

Closed Thread