Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
From what Im hearing from the players is they are pretty much fed up already , too many **** up sfrom the staff , SN is no lifing the server which puts them at a big advantage and everyone else is pretty close to just leaving the ****** server and allowing Abso to "claim" he won the server lol.

Sadly he will claim to have won and say everyone just sucks when in fact its the server that blows.

Also why is it that AFTER SN exploits the IP drops and a few other things, and only AFTER do they start complaining about it and that it should be dropped/lowered and BOOM it happens instantly when other players are giving suggestions and feedback that is good information and its being ignoring completely ?

Abso hows your cousin whos the GM doing over there ( i dont know if its truly his cousin but im making a joke that all bultards listen to him )
I just love pushing this lil ****** till he rages which doesnt take much more then mentioning his name in a post and waiting for the fun to begin lol.

Old   #92

Of course he's his cousin. All bultards are related.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Of course he's his cousin. All bultards are related.
+1
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #94

Man this selvel is retarded LMAO!!!
Temps DPS with GE, Defs DN and cant die with GE, Dhans Dpp insanely, Dekans FFs,Priests Obli and Heal. Who ever drops or fks up wins.

Ruller was supposed to pop like 2hrs ago, Deez camps it while SN takes it easy, then after some pointless fights everyone gives up. Then surprisingly GMs pop announcing bawses new times and ****. Well that is new...
...now bawses have been returned to normal? For real? You joking?
Then pop Rullar how its supposed to respawn, nah? GG WP
Smells corruption to me
Please close the selvel before everyone finds out xD

Old   #95

Nah ***** this server is not nearly done my men still have something to say.
Old   #96

idk but i think this is kidda look like an indo or ph server.
cause they use some indo client . and some of the admin from ph...
Old   #97

The server get reset every 15h means boss time get reset to and the gms re not watching the bosses 24/7 to know the time. The guild that has the boss time just give it to gms and they spawn it on time. Anyway the sv became hella gay when a dhan dpp me 80k on 45dd or ranger combo me 14ks dafuk ***** lol. DeezNuts keep spamming we're more than them, but someone forgot how to count. Even 1 party more than us is enough to get our ***** killed simply, because a dhan or a ranger with starting gear can 1 shot almost everything lol. People keep qq bout my ranged rulers, but there re temps wich re hitting harder than me xD. Atleast server is alive holy **** and gm of those is my cousin xD? I just got into fight with whole staff last night and they kicked me from skype, because they're idiots and summon free bosses for guilds
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
i'm here with my staff 24/7 and we can patch it in a day. So even if there was ANYTHING wrong, it will be fine cause we will take care of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
The server get reset every 15h means boss time get reset to and the gms re not watching the bosses 24/7 to know the time. The guild that has the boss time just give it to gms and they spawn it on time. Anyway the sv became hella gay when a dhan dpp me 80k on 45dd or ranger combo me 14ks dafuk nigga lol. DeezNuts keep spamming we're more than them, but someone forgot how to count. Even 1 party more than us is enough to get our asses killed simply, because a dhan or a ranger with starting gear can 1 shot almost everything lol. People keep qq bout my ranged rulers, but there re temps wich re hitting harder than me xD. Atleast server is alive holy shit and gm of those is my cousin xD? I just got into fight with whole staff last night and they kicked me from skype, because they're idiots and summon free bosses for guilds
Hmmmmm =_=
Old   #99

Quote:
The server get reset every 15h means boss time get reset to and the gms re not watching the bosses 24/7 to know the time. The guild that has the boss time just give it to gms and they spawn it on time. Anyway the sv became hella gay when a dhan dpp me 80k on 45dd or ranger combo me 14ks dafuk ***** lol. DeezNuts keep spamming we're more than them, but someone forgot how to count. Even 1 party more than us is enough to get our ***** killed simply, because a dhan or a ranger with starting gear can 1 shot almost everything lol. People keep qq bout my ranged rulers, but there re temps wich re hitting harder than me xD. Atleast server is alive holy **** and gm of those is my cousin xD? I just got into fight with whole staff last night and they kicked me from skype, because they're idiots and summon free bosses for guilds
Are you mad? Looks that way.
Old   #100

yea its okey just temps to hit hard but other classes must be unable to do any dmg logic op xd
Old   #101

Quote:
everyone who has something against me and my ego welcome at Chaos rohan ruler room >
#Back to topic pl0xx
Welcome
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #102

Man im never in those SS
Old   #103

Wont post screenshots from last 3 days, we all know what happened LOL. It was 3 very sad days for DeezNuts, it was like 9/11 for USA or Paris attack week ago. I'll just say #TRUMPSWALL
Old   #104

#TRUMPSWALL
Old   #105

Quote:
Wont post screenshots from last 3 days, we all know what happened LOL. It was 3 very sad days for DeezNuts, it was like 9/11 for USA or Paris attack week ago. I'll just say #TRUMPSWALL
I see a little bit if this
and a whole lot of
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread