Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
You do realize that those people you claim to ask to join your guild only do so cause they have no other choice when you rpk anyone in the game thats not in your guild or alliance, therefore if they want to even play the game they HAVE to join you. Yet when they are geared by you they quickly leave and begin fighting against you, as its happened on how many servers now ?
I dont waste my time playing GM so I dont ask anyone to join **** get your facts straight.

I can lose everyday till rohan no longer exists, and not give 2 *****. You guys take this game way too serious if you think the ONLY way to enjoy it is winning tsb or bosses.
Did you even read what you just said O.o
Rpk-ing is part of the fun, you know. I didn't say you're a GM, by your guild you can understand as the guild you belong to. I don't have to teach you English cuz you definitely know it better than me, just use your brain, I hope cops didn't take that away from you when they found your weed.
I still don't remember anyone important to leave, except indos which are well, not important, and not even in my guild :/
But just like Abso said, everyone left me hence why ''whole'' server is my zerg, hypocrite much

Old   #227

**** guys much drama in this server o.o

Old   #228

Na just Zanes normal mouth running and acting tough with his 140+ member zerg, you know the same **** from every server.

What you been up to Ruben.
Old   #229

I don't have even 100 members in my guild :/..
Get a char and do some ****, you talk without a head

Old   #230

Quote:
Way to edit your post AFTER i reply ******.

Im sorry I cant be on everyday in the early mornings its called WORK try it sometime. We all cant play from work like Elvis and thats funny as **** youre trying to tell me a 2 ruler templar cant out damge 2 templars without magic rulers, you are seriously ******* delusional.

Sorry Im not lacking for friends in real iife that I would give 2 ***** if you or **** boy Elvis dont like me in a game made up of pixels that mean **** in the real world.

I await your next post of random barking and fake facts.
plz sir, keep my name out of your drama. Thank you.
Old   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I don't have even 100 members in my guild :/..
Get a char and do some ****, you talk without a head
Oh no did you happen to lose a few people over the past 24 hours or did you rush over and kick a bunch of randoms just to come back and make this post.
And yet AGAIN you try to pull some " gear a char and talk" bullshit.
Do I have to spell it out for you or something cause you obviously cant understand when the letters are formed into the following sentence " I dont play the game to appease you, I play to bullshit with friends and to laugh at your pitiful attempts to be something in pixels you'll never achieve in real life, SOMEONE"
Elvis you're literally the laughing stock of rohan atm so just sit there and keep quiet, but we know you cant do that. You feel the need to speak and get shut down repeatedly by pretty much 90% of the server.

Yet again you'll post with some more " Gear a char and play, you suck, I win" , or whatever other lame excuse you think might effect me.
Old   #232

Quote:
Oh no did you happen to lose a few people over the past 24 hours or did you rush over and kick a bunch of randoms just to come back and make this post.
And yet AGAIN you try to pull some " gear a char and talk" bullshit.
Do I have to spell it out for you or something cause you obviously cant understand when the letters are formed into the following sentence " I dont play the game to appease you, I play to bullshit with friends and to laugh at your pitiful attempts to be something in pixels you'll never achieve in real life, SOMEONE"
Elvis you're literally the laughing stock of rohan atm so just sit there and keep quiet, but we know you cant do that. You feel the need to speak and get shut down repeatedly by pretty much 90% of the server.

Yet again you'll post with some more " Gear a char and play, you suck, I win" , or whatever other lame excuse you think might effect me.
dude chill its just a game! you sound so angry! take it easy man. Happy new Year lol its really just a game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #233

@IncognitoOne
Not much man just playing lots of PoE making progress like never before(after seeing some tutorials and stuff). Been End game like 6 months ago there and saw some nice how to vids in YT that made my grinding easier. Spent some time here and there in iRohan forums some PA fun and elemental when i feel bored. Talked to some friends, loled at fail pvp there. Ate a lot in Christmas feel fat as fk. Roamed this forums every now and then, saw some random posts, loled at them, watched vids on YT. Yeh not much.

Continuing thread Drama...
Idk what pvp you guys are talking about, this is the same old wack your way to victory server with legal bot. Nothing new if you ask me. Good Luck to those that are having fun :l
Old   #234

Sounds exciting Ruben lol. You still hanging on to a thread of hope that everyone will come back to Old Rohan with you ?
This server is a temp fest but other classes have been slightly buffed so theres more to play then just a temp/def.

I pretty much just log on to bullshit with people and troll as Ive always done.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
@IncognitoOne
Not much man just playing lots of PoE making progress like never before(after seeing some tutorials and stuff). Been End game like 6 months ago there and saw some nice how to vids in YT that made my grinding easier. Spent some time here and there in iRohan forums some PA fun and elemental when i feel bored. Talked to some friends, loled at fail pvp there. Ate a lot in Christmas feel fat as fk. Roamed this forums every now and then, saw some random posts, loled at them, watched vids on YT. Yeh not much.

Continuing thread Drama...
Idk what pvp you guys are talking about, this is the same old wack your way to victory server with legal bot. Nothing new if you ask me. Good Luck to those that are having fun :l
PoE is the most boring game ever.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
PoE is the most boring game ever.
That is why i play it
Old   #237

i hate abso since i play xor. but i admit it. he's one of the best player at p.server scene..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #238

Boring *** server too easy (no hate)
Donate to win
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnn View Post
i hate abso since i play xor. but i admit it. he's one of the best player at p.server scene..
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
high five negga stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickgerman View Post
Donate to win
The server ain't that bad if we're talking bout Chaos rohan, but at Chaos 1.0 we lack out of g00d enemy and Ray has no idea how the game goes ... People were hacking in front of his eyes and he was like this is 100% legal ye right, but it's all good negga it's obvious damage hack and 55dd clubs can't stop my team xD
Old   #240

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickgerman View Post
Donate to win
Donate to win ?

You can donate $5 and get the same IP as i would if i farm..

There are no items that only doners can obtain, there is no way to stop non-doners from obtaining "all" items in-game.

Please explain how this server is Donate to win..

I've been off this forum for a while, simply because this server has a lot to do, a lot of people to fight, new events every month or so.. And is one of the only servers where the Community Leaders and GM's are on to provide assistance..

No hate, No Threat, Just explain your point in more detail ^_^

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread