Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptort View Post
Okay you and Abso both act like 2 years but Abso has a point you and your guild have 0 skill you just have your guildies invite everyone and I mean everyone that asks including all the indos and then you ally the other indo guild so that you out number your enemies 5:1 and then try to say you are a badass whenyou cannot not win anything when your enemy has equal numbers. TeamFamus=Zerg of raging idiots so please do your guild a favour and step down as the guild leader just you are too much a thick skulled idiot to lead a pack of panzies
I would'n take WEED as an indo guild, srsly..

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
I would'n take WEED as an indo guild, srsly..
He's probably a mad guy from kos who doesn't know **** lol sadlife xd

Old   #258

No denial of needing a zerg to be good. That is good enough for me.
Old   #259

Why don't you get a zerg, can you afford one? xD

Old   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Why don't you get a zerg, can you afford one? xD
I just can't stop laugh right now
Thanks
1 User
Old   #261

His whole tactic in rohan is zerg, always has been. We tells him daily that he zergs and he denies it, then turns around and brags about being a zerg. the lack of common sense is amazing in this one lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
His whole tactic in rohan is zerg, always has been. We tells him daily that he zergs and he denies it, then turns around and brags about being a zerg. the lack of common sense is amazing in this one lol.
That's not the saddest thing, 4thAvenue and BW had 350+ online together for tsbs we don't mind zergs we have seen way worse, but it's just sad when a "guild" rage quit from 2 different servers in 1st/2nd week on a fake reason like hey I got my skype hacked, we quit. And then they come to forums and brag you're good at this game. Like how low can you go more. lol
Old   #263

Cause they only remember 2 minutes prior or the change facts to make it seem they never lose or die for that matter.
Old   #264

Quote:
If you think TF has a zerg, look back on SD. Tell me that they're not zerg lmao. Ofc now most of them rage quitted, but 2 weeks ago both TF and WEED got outnumbered by SD and other indos lol.
Old   #265

Quote:
Yesterday you lost 3 parties vs 3 guilds LOL tell me more
Then blame us for dc-ing u rofl youre sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
hey I got my skype hacked, we quit.
I don't see the connection between skype and the game, lol your monkey disbanded guild and deleted gm char. Whereas noone was gonna farm for the **** in guild treasury that couldn't be restored.
Get your **** straight you bald fuckface. Haven't you quit yet? Why you still barking on this thread like a lifeless piece of ****? You hungry?
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Yesterday you lost 3 parties vs 3 guilds LOL tell me more
Then blame us for dc-ing u rofl youre sad

I don't see the connection between skype and the game, lol your monkey disbanded guild and deleted gm char. Whereas noone was gonna farm for the **** in guild treasury that couldn't be restored.
Get your **** straight you bald fuckface. Haven't you quit yet? Why you still barking on this thread like a lifeless piece of ****? You hungry?
LOL TELL US ABOUT IT, you think we see connection between getting your skype hacked and quiting the game? You did quit, because of that reason cmon don't lie little poor romanian, like I said getting inside your "guild" skype chat is not really hard since you are inviting everyone LOL.
Old   #267

Just cause you see 3 guild names you automatically say its 3 full guilds ... pitiful

I havent shown up to ANY boss since I was on AmberRose the other day at Dragon, so again please tell me how I am personally losing anything ?

Insurgents are perfectly fine for my farm temp , melee are great for the 2 dekans i have farming. What else do I need ?

I pretty much just sell IP and crone to indos for a few bucks here and there so your not effecting me at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #268

elite*gold: 110
Crappy thing is that's all this server is reduced to now.. Simple farming 24/7 for IP or Crone.
Bosses Spawn at times when people are asleep or in work.. Today a bunch of us ditched work just to make it to bosses, which is ****..
Other games, u organize your crew and do bosses on your own time as a raid...
Old   #269

Actually Ray did wanted to do that, but then shitload of qqing players came out and cried, that they won't wait 4h for boss.
Old   #270

elite*gold: 110
If Ray simply makes bosses in Elemental Dungeon drop boss drops(doesn't have to be the best) his server won't suffer from the time zone **** that its going through now.. Its a dam good server, but people play with friends from other parts of the world.. Like me.. i play with like 30 people who don't even bother to play because half of them log in and i log out in like 3-4 hours after..

If the best boss drop is 75 all stat, 200 attack
If the best Crafted Ring is either 92/92/92 or 79 all 120x
Simply make the boss drops in Ele Dungeon like 50 all stats, 50 strength, 500 hp..

Here, i'll even make a list of the boss drops for you if you want.

Light - 50 all stats, 50 Int, 500 hp
Dark - 50 all stats, 50 agi, 500 hp
Fire - 50 all stats, 50 strength, 500 hp
Water - 50 all stats, 50 psyche, 500 hp
Wind - 50 all stats, 50 Dex, 500 hp
Earth - 50 all stats, 50 Vit, 500 hp

Nothing too OP, but at least allow new players to get out of Starters ^_^

Superior can be 50, 50, 500
Intermediate can be 40, 40, 400
Beginner can be 30, 30, 300..

If this was implemented, everyone who plays with friends from all over the world, will be able to agree upon a time where everyone is awake, not in school, not in work, etc. Come together and Raid together, have some fun and get out of starters.
Not everyone wants to farm 24/7 for 2 million IP to + 4 rings (if there is no + event)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Closed Thread