Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Hmm Zane still having much fun here =_=
...and Abso finally quitting? lol
Lol not yet, we want to do 1 round more, but lacks of enemy. Lol f*ck no ain't gonna play versus that guy again, he is total waste of time. If he could he gonna add all npcs at bindstones/towns to his guild. Don't get me wrong we aren't scared of zerg, I got same 20 people all those 5 years and that's all I need to take down guilds with 50-60 active players. From september 2015 till end of 2015 we did play 2 servers. In 1st one they lost wait look what they lost >r3 boss< in 20vs6(us) and on the next day they lost Valkyrion boss in boss summon event in 20vs10(us) or maybe they were more then 20 cuz I remember good they had 5 temps we had 2 xD and after that they all quited crying the server is corrupted and bla bla we have seen that story many times lol. I said ok, let's switch the server. Then we started chaos rohan. We did take down first 6 rulers without enemy (oh well I guess someone needs more time to spam his zerg to join for bosses D: ) and on the 7th we didn't expect any enemy and boom Zane came with his power rangers. It's not a lie we lost that boss, because they were twice more than us, not like they were able to kill us, but we couldn't kill them all and focus on the boss. On the next day they lost it and they after that to and they never show up again. Same with the tsb they lost the 1st one and never came again. Same with the pvp events, they lost the 1st one and never registered again. Let's not mention how 70% of server whispering me to join our guild and I refuse and 10 mins later I see same names inside zanes guild. Trust me getting a spy inside that guild isn't really hard since they guild people with grahams. The most funny was when they had nothing else to do in that server beside die or camp r4 bosses rofl he spread the rumour some bulgarian hacked him and blamed us for everything. Check this:
[28.11.2015 г. 04:17:10] zane .: майната ти
[28.11.2015 г. 04:18:05] Grekt: Wtf thats zabe
[28.11.2015 г. 04:20:39] Engage the Drake: zane is hacked
[28.11.2015 г. 04:21:13] RitoYuuki / Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper: its bulgarian
[28.11.2015 г. 04:21:38] Grekt: Ik
[28.11.2015 г. 04:21:50] Grekt: But this guy using zanes skype lol
As you see getting inside their guild chat out of rohan isn't hard also xD. Zane typed "майната ти" and that's *fk you* in bulgarian. Trust me all this was one big theater like a fake reason to quit that rohan server for his guild members, everyone can use google translate and get bulgarian words common don't be that naive. In whole rohan community there is only 1 bulgarian wich is not playing with us and he didn't did that and non of my niggas did that. What would we win by doing this? Getting your naughty chats with your momma? And what have getting your skype hacked to do with quiting that server, like this is the worst fake reason to quit playing LOL. All those years hate and zero challenge. So after you reading all this and trust me this is the truth I can call Ray anytime to approve this, tell me where is the point to fight them? Look at him he's not even calling us anymore, he is quiet now. He finally know who is top team in this game and I love that.
Thanks for reading all that shit lmao
#TRUMPSWALL
#5YearsTopGuild
#STILLUNDEFEATED

Thanks
1 User
Old   #212

yea we all can make theories if thats so or not, thing is we aint getting a decent answer if that was so or not unless there is some actual proof like a system log or something everything else but this its just lame to assume, so you cant tell for sure if that was a big "theater" or not
#abosoisstilldelusional
#absoneedstogrowsomehaironhisballs

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #213

Bro I was in the Skype group and saw that, idk if it was true or not but Zane had to pop another new account so it seemed it was true we can assume and theorize about it but only the system logs in Skypes server know the real truth. LOL at adding random players xD
Dude you have to hate someone for real if you're adding a **** ton of randoms to the guild but that is him to say it seems his crew of TF is back in action good for him :3
Btw less drama more playing :P
Old   #214

Zanes crying cause he lost the only temp on the server with 2 magic drops.
Hes gonna ragequit this server too soon.

Old   #215

[email protected]@ Rabbi you ran to Bloodlust Rohan after your suicide dhans plan failed second day. What YOU did son is called ragequit, **** what a hypocrite. Eitherway I don't remember any of our temps to have magic drops, either any of them leaving, **** are you babbling about
Now they took indos to their guild sadlife and still lose everyday xd. No worries Jordan has plenty of items for you there so you can atleast play a character.

@Abso aren't you tired yet? Have some food buddy, we never fought at tsb with each other, idk where your head is going :/
You can ask Ray aswell, he can confirm you what he found in my PC and where ; I don't see the point of calling you (no wonder nobody wants to play against you), you are sometimes too desperate over a game, probably not sure if it's the only one. The purpose of a team should be having fun, not tryharding to win. Never go full hammy :# (and yes, I download **** from premium accounts only Kappa)
your little friend Airis doesn't seem to succeed what you wanted to, yet I have to admit your guild is one of the best that ever existed on private server scene, AND you're the only ones that can put up with us and viceversa. Quit the hate, you're an adult, act like one. Happy new year!
Old   #216

Zane vs Abso is a never ending fight with both of the sides claiming to be better, even though it is pretty clear who's the better.

Saying this from what I've seen of course...
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Zane vs Abso is a never ending fight with both of the sides claiming to be better, even though it is pretty clear who's the better.

He is better than me from some points of view, and I am better than him on other points of view, we both have our qualities which make both of us good players. Can we end the off-topic and stick to the thread please?
Old   #218

U're both arguing who's better "tick, tick, tick" - fagg temp owner?
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
U're both arguing who's better "tick, tick, tick" - fagg temp owner?
Idc about that anymore, I changed my mindset and well I'm having lots of fun right now
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Idc about that anymore, I changed my mindset and well I'm having lots of fun right now
No need to point it out that vid shows it :P
Old   #221

Quote:
and I am better than him on other points of view
Wait what lol? Well yea I can't guild whole server + the npcs xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post

People can talk whatever they want in forums, this is why the forums are made you have the freedom to type whatever you want. Rohan scene pretty much know me and my guild, they don't really like us, but the crown is heavy you know right. And they say we are to serious with this game and we ain't getting any fun awh common dude we ain't destroying just guilds, but servers this is way more fun. It's more than enough for me they couldn't take a single boss/tsb from us. I swear the day I lose tsb or ruler for days by that random invited guild I'll be fkin done with that game and retire, but how this is going to happen when they quit on 1st-2nd week ;\?
Old   #222

Are you stupid or just retarded, I still play chaos daily moron. So what Im helping Jordan on his server doesnt mean I ragequit and if i was to leave chaos it sure as hell wouldnt be because of you.
Dont act like you didnt let Iflit get 2 rulers while she was in WEED and then she left to form Warranry who is now allied with Westeros because they dislike you so much.

So ******* delusional.

and I cant believe im saying this but Abso is ten times the player Zane is. Abso uses his core to beat us and others where as Zane guilds 90% of the server to beat people.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #223

Do you still play suicide dhans or did they manage to give u some gear after all? LOL
Who gives a flying **** for Westeros, I'm glad they didn't leave like Anxiety and we still get some people to kill. As for Warranry, well they're indos, I don't have any interest in indos since we dont even speak the same language. Even with Iffit's ralers, she still doesn't outdamage me or elvis qq
The gm's recorded today's fight, can't wait for it to go live <3
And well here's the difference most of you are blind to see : Abso uses his same core for over 5 years.
I tend to make new friends cause well, that's the purpose of video gaming after all. I don't see the point of playing with exactly same persons over and over, just to make yourselves famous over a dead game.
And here comes the difference between your guild and mine Rabbi, you ask people to join yours, and people ask to join mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
how this is going to happen when they quit on 1st-2nd week ;\?
I have no interest in playing against hackers(I'm not pointing at you) and people who put games over their real life. More fun less drama are the correct ingredients.

P.S : remember when u got wiped at raler and spammed vit-wiz zerg kkthx that hurt so bad u didn't show up even next day just to make sure ur wizards are geared 3rd time so u could act big *****, pathetic

Conclusion : Making new friends means that your guild is random inviting, that's such a retarded mentality, no wonder everyone hates you
Old   #224

You do realize that those people you claim to ask to join your guild only do so cause they have no other choice when you rpk anyone in the game thats not in your guild or alliance, therefore if they want to even play the game they HAVE to join you. Yet when they are geared by you they quickly leave and begin fighting against you, as its happened on how many servers now ?
I dont waste my time playing GM so I dont ask anyone to join **** get your facts straight.

I can lose everyday till rohan no longer exists, and not give 2 *****. You guys take this game way too serious if you think the ONLY way to enjoy it is winning tsb or bosses.
Old   #225

Quote:
Do you still play suicide dhans or did they manage to give u some gear after all? LOL
Who gives a flying **** for Westeros, I'm glad they didn't leave like Anxiety and we still get some people to kill. As for Warranry, well they're indos, I don't have any interest in indos since we dont even speak the same language. Even with Iffit's ralers, she still doesn't outdamage me or elvis qq
The gm's recorded today's fight, can't wait for it to go live <3
And well here's the difference most of you are blind to see : Abso uses his same core for over 5 years.
I tend to make new friends cause well, that's the purpose of video gaming after all. I don't see the point of playing with exactly same persons over and over, just to make yourselves famous over a dead game.
And here comes the difference between your guild and mine Rabbi, you ask people to join yours, and people ask to join mine.

I have no interest in playing against hackers and people who put games over their real life. More fun less drama are the correct ingredients.

P.S : remember when u got wiped at raler and spammed wiz-priest zerg kkthx
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Closed Thread