Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ideas For The Ultimate Rohan Server

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Anybody on Old Rohan wanna trade me something for a 14% Melee Silver Wing Rod? I'm thinking about an Ancient Pres Stone and 1-2 Option Stones.
Refer to the game Thread itself or to the trade section pls.

Old   #62

Add Trinity race but with better system

Old   #63

i can only say this remove the reflect and debuff abilities of the game and there should be no oneshot to much nerfting will cause your server to die
Old   #64

Its not gonna work i tryed to change the dmg absorbed by the DN and they qqued in fact people love to see the bug happen and like to play with it problem is those that dont know how to use it hate it and thats why they ask for a change.

Dont loook at me the wrong way but i think the game is nice as it is right now only proble for me its the DN that absorbs more dmg then it should.Also keep in mind that every game got classes more op then others.

PS: Working on new TSB arena to make game more intresting some changes on how it works and stuff like that how it looks Buildings etc.

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Also keep in mind that every game got classes more op then others.
Yeah but the good ones, its situational and everything has its checks and balances. Templars for example...they aren't OP because of reflect and debuff...its because their regular attacks are doing way more damage than a burst class does while bursting, so now you end up with the highest dps class also being one of the best defensively and with great support skills all rolled into one. Just imagine putting reflect and debuff on a sepa dekan...you'd still suck.

Bump their dps down so a templar going blow for blow with a burst class is a losing exchange for the templar while that class is bursting, and suddenly the reflect and debuff become what makes the templar different instead of just some extra ridiculousness on top of broken dps.
Old   #66

Templar dmg has nothing to do with the gameplay its the Defender skill that ***** up everything cuz 99% of the time you wont see any templar outside the SZ without their precious pet you try to nerf that pet they QQQ cuz templar is useless no matter the stuff that he dose.
Old   #67

So just disable DN from safe zones if thats why you hate it so much. If blunt mastery wasn't OP you wouldn't care about DN, because unless they have a vit defender for every damage dealer, if they DN one damage dealer you can just kill one of the others. People might use is reactive instead of proactive if they have 3 dps in their party that are all helpful instead of just popping DN on OP templar and watching him go massacre everything in 2 hits.
Old   #68

Hes attack might be strong but what you gonna do when you yourself die in 2 hits? then you rage cuz we removed dn and yes i did it before and they qqued thats why i quited dooing rohan.People are too stupid to know what they want.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #69

I don't know what your trying to argue here...but let me explain myself a different way.

Right now...templars blunt mastery way too OP. You take a class dealing ridiculous damage and put DN on it and its game breaking.

However...nobody cries stone skin is OP on guardians. Why is that? Its because they aren't doing ridiculous templar type damage.

If guardians could cast stone skin on templars people would be crying its even more OP than DN. So whats the issue...is it the defensive skill itself, or the defensive skill when used on the class with a broken damage skill?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70

People dont cry about guardians cuz 99% of them dont know how to use it a templar requires 0.1% brain to play its just buff and YOLO autoattack button.And no i stand by my decision of nerfing the DN to take 500-800% of the initial dmg cuz 80% its not even close for the skill itself i tested the 500-800% on bwg and people didnt disagree or ragequited cuz your def would die fairly in a few combo and not be immortal.
Old   #71

If classes were balanced though, and a defender pops DN on someone...you know what I'd do? I'd either just hit another target or hit the defender directly so he didn't get extra damage mitigation, which is why I'm kinda confused why you think nerfing DN is a great idea. Wouldn't you want people to have to think and make choices...not just I'm hitting a guy...he's got DN...I'm going to just keep beating on him because YOLO.

And again...assuming classes are balanced you aren't going to be dieing in 2 seconds, so ignoring that one guy with DN for a bit isn't going to be enough time for them to kill you 30 times over like a templar on retail.

With your version of DN...you know whats better? Just bringing 2 dps. Why bother with a tank when he can't even be a decent meat shield. If you are taking 5-8x damage with DN that means a full vit defender needs 5-8x the hp of a non-vit toon to have as much survivability when DN is active. More or less what you have turned vit defenders into is a str defender on retail using the newbie starter club at level cap...wtf is the point?

You should be aiming for every class to have multiple viable builds...not just eh...DN is op when you slap it on a broken *** templar so let's just randomly nerf it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72

elite*gold: 110
Why not just remove DN and replace it with a skill that converts 30%-50% of your Vitality into Strength and that way you have a tanky class with enough damage to be useful... Not to mention all the stuns, push backs, bleed, mana drain, etc ,etc, etc..

This way u have a tank, who has a buff which gives him some damage... and takes away the broken Defending Nature combo.

You put Defending Nature on any damage dealer and you got a full dps class with 100k+hp..
Defending Nature is completely broken... I say replace it and allow players to feel out the combo..

Prolly going to ask "How do we do bosses without DN"
Answer- SIMPLE.... How does world of Warcraft do bosses ? Priest heal the defender while he taunts.. You just gotta make sure the bosses are broken as f*ck either and can't aoe crit your team and insta kill everyone -_-''
Old   #73

Well you should nerf priests as well. Obli + heal cycling is going to give players 100k+ effective hp.

Hell if you obli someone with 30k hp, that is like they have 30*1.7=51,000. A full heal on top of that can effectively give them up to 102,000 hp depending on your timing.

Plus you can cycle MB, heal, group heal, and instant heal as well. This is why you are heading down a slippery slope by nerfing things like DN that aren't a problem unless stacked with something, like blunt mastery, that is a problem.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
Well you should nerf priests as well. Obli + heal cycling is going to give players 100k+ effective hp.

Hell if you obli someone with 30k hp, that is like they have 30*1.7=51,000. A full heal on top of that can effectively give them up to 102,000 hp depending on your timing.

Plus you can cycle MB, heal, group heal, and instant heal as well. This is why you are heading down a slippery slope by nerfing things like DN that aren't a problem unless stacked with something, like blunt mastery, that is a problem.
I think you should quit this game LOL.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #75

Nerfing DN and Obli are a bad idea you will end destroying both classes. Just Make DN 120% lvl7 and done Obli just last a couple of seconds plus you jut debuff said priest combo that MoFo and done the pt looses the priest and the Obli end of story. There is a reason for Mages in this game you know -_-
Some people forgets there is supposed to be team work on wars.