Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just Sayin' Yo

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just Sayin' Yo

If you ever see the name "Ishtaria" anywhere in Rohan between now and its inevitable closure, it's not me. I'm sure if you ever questioned anyone using that name, it would be quite easy to tell that they weren't me.

I'm completely done with this game in any and every shape or form. Just sayin yo.

To all of the people I have met over the last few years, the likes of asdf/zzerachiel, im batman, Banana Bandit, Dreto... there really is just too many to mention.

Take care all of you in Rohan and real life. Keep fighting for what you believe in and keep pushing the good devs for more.

All the best!

Old   #2

Attention Who*e.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Attention Who*e.
Oh men <3
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
If you ever see the name "Ishtaria" anywhere in Rohan between now and its inevitable closure, it's not me. I'm sure if you ever questioned anyone using that name, it would be quite easy to tell that they weren't me.

I'm completely done with this game in any and every shape or form. Just sayin yo.

To all of the people I have met over the last few years, the likes of asdf/zzerachiel, im batman, Banana Bandit, Dreto... there really is just too many to mention.

Take care all of you in Rohan and real life. Keep fighting for what you believe in and keep pushing the good devs for more.

All the best!
Im sorry to see you quiting my friend.Maybe some day this game will come back to life so we can all enjoy it.

Old   #5

Quote:

All the best!
Sorry to see you move on from rohan but I can't say I didn't see it coming for a while now. I for one completely understand/stand by your decision. you have been the rock in the rohan pserver world and will be missed for sure. As you know Mark left a while back now as well. he will only post on one other forum and trolls the folks left on irohan's forums for giggles. beyond that he has completely washed his hands of the whole thing and moved on to Aion. I'm not quite ready to say good bye to the whole rohan thing yet but i will no doubt get tired of the rohan pserver soap opera too before long.

If you are interested in working with other games check you Aion Core. it is a whole other world in private server developing and probably one that would better suit your temperament. Mark can give you the grand tour and get you up to speed there. Mark still has you on skype.
Old   #6

Quote:

All the best!
Quite sad to see you leaving. Farewell all the best <3.
Old   #7

Awww...and I was finally getting my hopes up we'd get some stable pservers soon since retail server probably won't be up much longer
Old   #8

I wasn't expecting a server from him cause i already read once from him that he wasn't gonna be in the rohan pserver world anymore. He most likely is closing for sure his account(not logging in anymore). But I wish Ish all the best and don't die :P