Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Private server 2015

Discussion on Rohan Private server 2015 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/16/2015, 01:01   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I'm shaking my head at Old Rohan's reinforcement rates. People already have +12/+13 E. Edwin. As I've said before, as you go higher and higher with reinforcement, Armor becomes a lot stronger than Weapons. It gives people more and more pure Physical and Magical Defense. Just like DarkGamerz Rohan, PvP will become slow and stale. The exception is Agi Dhans, Psy Wizards, Dex Guardians, Vit Dekans, and other builds that ignore Defense. It's too late now, though.
Dude just play or dont play at all I just log to lvl 3-5 lvls and done farming is insane here and it seems the new patch is gonna be awesome. Rather then wait for Chronos if you don't like it. I'm not here to PvP I'm just enjoining PvE. GL
Old 06/16/2015, 01:10   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I'm shaking my head at Old Rohan's reinforcement rates. People already have +12/+13 E. Edwin. As I've said before, as you go higher and higher with reinforcement, Armor becomes a lot stronger than Weapons. It gives people more and more pure Physical and Magical Defense. Just like DarkGamerz Rohan, PvP will become slow and stale. The exception is Agi Dhans, Psy Wizards, Dex Guardians, Vit Dekans, and other builds that ignore Defense. It's too late now, though.
Yes, we do have high rates.
And at some point people will be able to get to +29, with the stats spread out nicely so it doesn't create any kind of imbalance.

You might want to wait until tomorrow for the patch to see some cool changes we're bringing. I know it was scheduled for today but we decided to postpone it a day since its a big patch.
Old 06/16/2015, 02:48   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
...with the stats spread out nicely so it doesn't create any kind of imbalance.
Glixxer the amount you get at each + is fully customisable so what is +12 on OldRohan might not be the same as other servers.
Old 06/16/2015, 02:54   #109

Edit: just read that it's customisable, that's another problem solved.
Old 06/20/2015, 16:44   #110

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jologers View Post
why wait for Chronos it's BWG that close dont trust them it will just close after they got money again lets play in oldrohan or other pserver thats not money milker :-)
Lol... Gotta love this forum...

No proof of anything and even though Rito said publicly that he is not making anymore servers.
Me personally, i doubt he would make another server after blood war gaming blew up so hard so soon.

No offence Rito, it did have real potential :P
What you working on now btw ?
Old 06/20/2015, 22:59   #111

Was gonna ask the same wheres the proof its another server from Rito o.o
Old 06/21/2015, 07:34   #112

i think we should wait for chronos after all oldrohan blew the game with there latest cool patch see for your self.
Old 06/21/2015, 13:15   #113

Quote:
i think we should wait for chronos after all oldrohan blew the game with there latest cool patch see for your self.
A change of heart?:P
Old 06/21/2015, 15:26   #114

Quote:
lol, that's what is wrong with kids these days...

A pro developing team takes a couple months or more to finish a complete project and everyone talks sh*t because it takes long..

Chronos can take however long they want in my opinion..

I played OldRohan and i got bugs with pets, armors, Random Disconnections, Forge Failed like 90% of the time, Level and Status Refine were bugged, Intelligence Scouts hit over 1000 because they swapped Bow Mastery with Destroy for Wizards, Potions were also bugged, Alchemy was not working properly.... And a lot more...

I'm not saying they made a good attempt.. But omg, learn to advertise and take your time when producing a server..

Yay 1 week for a new private server... and it's completely buggy..
Old 06/21/2015, 22:52   #115

Voltaic Rohan seems to be a stable server until now.It's up for a month and i'm playing it..there are little buggs but GM said he will do and update soon already been solving some of them.I think it's a good server but miss just players.If any1 is bored just give it a try.

Old 06/22/2015, 19:09   #116

I checked it out, it ain't bad
My community is just kinda playing random stuff to fill in the blanks before Chronos opens.

I love about people complain about Chronos taking 2 months when 2.0 took over 2 years and other servers took 2 weeks and had to close down because of the bugs that caused players to leave..

It's like everyone wants a server to be open in 1 week, have no bugs, be perfect, cheap, stay open forever...
Old 06/22/2015, 20:05   #117

I'd try it if I could actually download the client. All the mirrors lead to empty folders for me.
Old 06/23/2015, 09:46   #118

It's maintenance now maybe you can't download because of that.You can check the forums and stay up to date.
Old 07/24/2015, 09:50   #119

Hello guys,

I found has anyone tried this server

Xor Rohan Server Original Classic 99
- Not craft item
- Online get Free point
- Anti Ce100%
[DEV]RayUltimate [Admin]Miki
Old 07/24/2015, 11:51   #120

Thats a fake RayUltimate was never an DEV he was a manager :P