Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Private server 2015

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lol, that's what is wrong with kids these days...

A pro developing team takes a couple months or more to finish a complete project and everyone talks sh*t because it takes long..

Chronos can take however long they want in my opinion..

I played OldRohan and i got bugs with pets, armors, Random Disconnections, Forge Failed like 90% of the time, Level and Status Refine were bugged, Intelligence Scouts hit over 1000 because they swapped Bow Mastery with Destroy for Wizards, Potions were also bugged, Alchemy was not working properly.... And a lot more...

I'm not saying they made a good attempt.. But omg, learn to advertise and take your time when producing a server..

Yay 1 week for a new private server... and it's completely buggy..
You're never happy are you.....if a server is 99% perfect you would cry about that 1% lol.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #122

Funny story is that OldRohan is getting more player by the day. Yesterday the guild I'm helping had more than 28 players on and there was a bunch of randoms with no guild in GH and the opposing guild. The server is not perfect but the changes they made made it playable for all classes. There are some bugs here and there but that's just a matter of time before GMs can work on them.

The server is challenging so its not easy for the ones that want everything in gold plate.
For me its too easy, fun and challenging. Getting max stats is no easy task.

Wanna play Rohan a new challenge try OldRohan you wont regret it

Old   #123

Dont fall for their sweet words about that server. It might be good but imo a server owner that begs for money to keep the server up for one more month is not really reliable.
No bad feelings. Good Luck with ur server ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #124

Well, Ahorio, thanks to the people that helped us during the first month we're now able to run the best rohan server out there.

We're fine now anyway.

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Well, Ahorio, thanks to the people that helped us during the first month we're now able to run the best rohan server out there.

We're fine now anyway.
Good. I said my opinion I hope it didnt offend u in any way.
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Dont fall for their sweet words about that server. It might be good but imo a server owner that begs for money to keep the server up for one more month is not really reliable.
No bad feelings. Good Luck with ur server ^^
i'm checking it out with some friends. Not seeing anything horribly wrong with it. population seems ok. Needs tweaks, but thats what beta testing is for. to fix bugs and tweak it. I doubt chronos is going to be any better when it opens. It will have its bugs and need its tweaks after it opens its doors too. *IF* it ever does open its doors.
Old   #127

I would like to apologize for my rant about the server
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
i'm checking it out with some friends. Not seeing anything horribly wrong with it. population seems ok. Needs tweaks, but thats what beta testing is for. to fix bugs and tweak it. I doubt chronos is going to be any better when it opens. It will have its bugs and need its tweaks after it opens its doors too. *IF* it ever does open its doors.
I didnt mention Chronos in my post about OldRohan.
I was one of the first guys to download and test it when it opened tho I didnt continue to play because I was busy with real life things, it is ok I just dont like the part that he asked for money to keep it up
Good luck to u and ur friends.
Old   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
I didnt mention Chronos in my post about OldRohan.
I was one of the first guys to download and test it when it opened tho I didnt continue to play because I was busy with real life things, it is ok I just dont like the part that he asked for money to keep it up
Good luck to u and ur friends.
Yeah I should have quoted peinful as well with that since a lot of my comment responds to his remarks too. But realities are that private servers ain't exactly cheap to keep running and very few of them open with hundreds of players already dropping money on it - especially these days of indo servers coming out of the woodwork.

I agree with you that this isn't the place to ask for funding on your ps. You ask your players. I can see where his desire to get the server running long enuf to finance itself would drive him to it though. He seems to be doing well enough now so there is no need for the hateful comments on it. He's not asking anyone here for anything now.
Old   #130

I dont hate on him/his server.
I just said I didnt like what he did
And I am glad OldRohan is growing as I mentioned b4 I was one of the first people that downloaded and checked it out.
Peace.
Old   #131

Ex Rohan
Link :
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugurano View Post

looks okay
By far the best looking for now. Too sad for the DDoS attacks.
Awaiting for more players there, let's have have some fun :P
Old   #133

old rohan is getting more players everyday, but GM should care more about his server...
like checking it every 6 or 12hours
Old   #134

We are checking it every few hours. Max 8 hours interval.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #135

move your vps location to any vps which have server in here