Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rohan Private server 2015

Reply
 
Old   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
My account got locked once I Messaged [GM]Hessup about it and he told me to contact OldRohan. In less than a couple of hrs my account was back on.
It was because i had -dps on that account (bug on EM it seemed). Just contact the right people and you wont have to make drama about it in another forum -.-
GL and less hate guys.



rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #167
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard. You are literally saying there should not be a support.

I personally prefer to temporaly lock up accounts for the users safety rather than having them being scammed. This obviously requires a user to message the support.
lol.... You're way off target..

I'm saying that if your server is really that good and corruption free and unable to be hacked easily, etc, etc..
There will be no need for anyone to message you as the gm.. There will be no reason for support.. Obviously there will be support, in the event that some **** does happen... However in Guild Wars 2, i have never had need to speak to a GM and that game has been up for years... There are tons of support and people do contact gm's over small payment transactions and what not... however, the general public does not speak to any member of staff..

.
Don't hate just because 15 people quit your server recently..
Be happy that they are making room for more people to join lol


peinful is offline  
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 641
Received Thanks: 199
@asdfRohan
should care with their own nose, Stop getting thinking that your server is the best.
#nagging - you only criticize the work of others
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I'm saying that if your server is really that good and corruption free and unable to be hacked easily, etc, etc..
There will be no need for anyone to message you as the gm.. There will be no reason for support..
And thats where you are so wrong. Its not a matter of corruption or the server being able to be "hacked easily". Us being a private server introduces way more risks as an offical game could possibly have.
As a matter of fact rohan players do not care for their login data enough which exactly introduces the beforementioned risks. People fall for scamming sites, phishing their password and user ID.
Do you blame us for this? lol... Its not like we could do anything other than GIVING SUPPORT! Locking accounts which such scammers, if we are aware of their IPs, get into is the best we can do. And this infact requires the locked users to message us. It aswell requires a support.

Furthermore, every game HAS A SUPPORT. Even the original rohan, gw2 and whatsoever has a support. Under certain circumstances you HAVE TO message the support, no way around. I dont know what point you are trying to make but this arguement is so fked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Don't hate just because 15 people quit your server recently..
Be happy that they are making room for more people to join lol
What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you notice the post youve been quoting was made way before you've quitted? It was made 12 days ago, I didnt even knew you was playing our server back then, nor that you quitted or whatsoever.

Its funny to see you crawl up my ass just to see you turn into this kind of idiot again.

Oh my, the fuck is wrong with people nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
@asdfRohan
should care with their own nose, Stop getting thinking that your server is the best.
#nagging - you only criticize the work of others
a) "The best" is defined by each players personal view. For me its the best, for you, probably not. Lets say its different.
b) Criticism is a good thing.
c) YAYAYAYAYA <3


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And thats where you are so wrong. Its not a matter of corruption or the server being able to be "hacked easily". Us being a private server introduces way more risks as an offical game could possibly have.
As a matter of fact rohan players do not care for their login data enough which exactly introduces the beforementioned risks. People fall for scamming sites, phishing their password and user ID.
Do you blame us for this? lol... Its not like we could do anything other than GIVING SUPPORT! Locking accounts which such scammers, if we are aware of their IPs, get into is the best we can do. And this infact requires the locked users to message us. It aswell requires a support.

Furthermore, every game HAS A SUPPORT. Even the original rohan, gw2 and whatsoever has a support. Under certain circumstances you HAVE TO message the support, no way around. I dont know what point you are trying to make but this arguement is so fked.




What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you notice the post youve been quoting was made way before you've quitted? It was made 12 days ago, I didnt even knew you was playing our server back then, nor that you quitted or whatsoever.

Its funny to see you crawl up my ass just to see you turn into this kind of idiot again.

Oh my, the fuck is wrong with people nowadays.



a) "The best" is defined by each players personal view. For me its the best, for you, probably not. Lets say its different.
b) Criticism is a good thing.
c) YAYAYAYAYA <3
Actualy im pretty sure people are responsible for their own accounts if they chose to use same account everywhere then its their fault they get hacked noone is to blame for that.

Wana fix that add authenticato token like all the games have.
DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Sure players are responsible for their own accounts, thats effectively what I keep telling them. On the other hand, you cannot simply let scammers do their business without doing anything at all.


asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.