Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hack for OldRohan

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Hack for OldRohan

Here is a little hack for old rohan.




copy it on client and start loader if its not working contact me for more info.



Author Ozi thx for the fun.

/gmspeed 1-500
/cammode (can go to many places with this walk through buildings)
!*show target info on (Shows you hp / mp of players and RorS hp mp on .dat)
/detect on (To see the gm)
this are some important stuff there. Have fun and hate more pls



DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
lol you created a file for players to hack Old Rohan ?

what's the point of this apart from trying to destroy the server ?


peinful is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Well, I thought this would happen as soon as you get banned. :P Seems like I gonna push the new client earlier.

For everyone else, enjoy your ban.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Honestly i wouldv not release it but since we talked and you banned me before 20 as we agree i released it to everyone
and at the rate you do updates on server and how you do them no offence but you do 1 update to fix 1 bug and 9999999 more come.


DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
<3
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
And stop telling your little group of friends who is dooing bosses and where they are cuz that ***** up your server more then any hack
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
LEL... Yea sure...

I've been watching silently, I always do. Your conclusion and evidence is that only because I am there and watching I must be the one "informing" people about **** I dont even care about as a GM. Smart sherlock... >.> How about you ask your friends if they informed those other guys? After all your friends where there aswell.
Everyone saying I'd be interfering in actual gameplay is a ******. <3
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Srsly now you think they happen to show up just after 2 min that you tp there when we started boss and about my friends no they did not tell anything (Skypecall) but yea whatever
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
And who do you think would believe you, making up stories? I've not been there for "2 minutes", I've been there the moment Eldred went to R4 from GH.

Now sherlock, who wouldnt check for bosses after a server restart? Blaming it all on me just because I was watching like always? Pro.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Actualy you tp there on gm hide stood there 1 min while he reloged (yeah he aint fast on relog) then you attacked boss 3 times 2 normal hits 1 skill (I saw you on hide) and then out of ******* nowhere Rors just happen to show up on the exact same ******* boss we were rly of all the rooms on r4 that exact room? And no you were not watching as allways it was the first time you came to check on us dooing 1 boss but its not worth you are like me you never give up on an argument or fight and we could keep this up forever but i will give up. Have it your way.


Last thing im gonna add is that you banned us that we told you about hacks 3 days ago and you didnt ban rors that's using them since they came out but ...... yeah fairness of the game.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 639
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Here is a little hack for old rohan.




copy it on client and start loader if its not working contact me for more info.



Author Ozi thx for the fun.

/gmspeed 1-500
/cammode (can go to many places with this walk through buildings)
!*show target info on (Shows you hp / mp of players and RorS hp mp on .dat)
/detect on (To see the gm)
this are some important stuff there. Have fun and hate more pls

It's my pleasure. help the friends

And more Enabled Commands:

/setframe x
/sbm


I will soon post the most vicious hack of all. will not have any GM command. Only your damage will be too high
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Im innocent, you are not. Thats the difference. I dont accept being called corrupt by a corrupt GM.

I didnt use any skills at all. Yes, I attacked the boss twice. Why? Because I've been trying to select your scout standing under the boss to check his buffs.

Yet I've been standing there for over 15 minutes watching you guys doing your business. If I would have called anyone, they'd be there way earlier.
As PJ correctly said, who wouldnt check all bosses on a server restart? It doesnt take a genious to figure that.

When I say "I've been watching like always", that doesnt mean I've been watching YOU in person like always. It simply means that I've been watching numerous boss fights, fights and PvP to see whats going on on the server. Yet, just because im there, doesnt mean Im the one calling them nor does it mean im somewhat biased or corrupt. I simply care for whats going on.
So dont fkin blame me when you get rekt... Opposed to you, im not corrupt.

Thanks <3
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And who do you think would believe you, making up stories? I've not been there for "2 minutes", I've been there the moment Eldred went to R4 from GH.

Now sherlock, who wouldnt check for bosses after a server restart? Blaming it all on me just because I was watching like always? Pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Im innocent, you are not. Thats the difference. I dont accept being called corrupt by a corrupt GM.

I didnt use any skills at all. Yes, I attacked the boss twice. Why? Because I've been trying to select your scout standing under the boss to check his buffs.

Yet I've been standing there for over 15 minutes watching you guys doing your business. If I would have called anyone, they'd be there way earlier.
As PJ correctly said, who wouldnt check all bosses on a server restart? It doesnt take a genious to figure that.

When I say "I've been watching like always", that doesnt mean I've been watching YOU in person like always. It simply means that I've been watching numerous boss fights, fights and PvP to see whats going on on the server. Yet, just because im there, doesnt mean Im the one calling them nor does it mean im somewhat biased or corrupt. I simply care for whats going on.
So dont fkin blame me when you get rekt... Opposed to you, im not corrupt.

Thanks <3
K you said youve been there 15 mins and on previous post you say you haven't been there 2 minutes damn must be hard to keep up with your lies.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 639
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
K you said youve been there 15 mins and on previous post you say you haven't been there 2 minutes **** must be hard to keep up with your lies.
DreatoNEX
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And who do you think would believe you, making up stories? I've not been there for "2 minutes", I've been there the moment Eldred went to R4 from GH.

Now sherlock, who wouldnt check for bosses after a server restart? Blaming it all on me just because I was watching like always? Pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Im innocent, you are not. Thats the difference. I dont accept being called corrupt by a corrupt GM.

I didnt use any skills at all. Yes, I attacked the boss twice. Why? Because I've been trying to select your scout standing under the boss to check his buffs.

Yet I've been standing there for over 15 minutes watching you guys doing your business. If I would have called anyone, they'd be there way earlier.
As PJ correctly said, who wouldnt check all bosses on a server restart? It doesnt take a genious to figure that.

When I say "I've been watching like always", that doesnt mean I've been watching YOU in person like always. It simply means that I've been watching numerous boss fights, fights and PvP to see whats going on on the server. Yet, just because im there, doesnt mean Im the one calling them nor does it mean im somewhat biased or corrupt. I simply care for whats going on.
So dont fkin blame me when you get rekt... Opposed to you, im not corrupt.

Thanks <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
K you said youve been there 15 mins and on previous post you say you haven't been there 2 minutes damn must be hard to keep up with your lies.
Corrected the highlighting for you, learn to read.

To rephrase it for the undereducated ones:

"Ive not been there for ONLY 2 minutes, but since Eldred went to R4 which was about 10-15 minutes BEFORE you started to do the boss."

Got it now? Must be hard to understand english.


asdfRohan is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Vac Hack, Zoom hack, auto pot hack, Speed hack me+ mobs, shop hack...
Deleted people must learn to do it by them self from now off ! :)
25 Replies - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.