Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Private server 2015

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Rohan Private server 2015

Can you write below all the P-Servers of Rohan that are working right now. (And put a link to their websites)
I've been searching for some server to play but all i can find is BWG and Alta-Games , if anybody knows any other good server i'd be glad to recieve any information about it , THANK YOU.
We can also discuss the rates and the community of the server.

Old   #2

There should be a sticky of all the p.server with labels good/bad high/low etc...

Old   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join some Facebook Groups about Rohan.

Like that:

There are Tons of Rohan Servers.
Old   #4

Thanks Dr.Sheldon but unfortunately the link you've shared is unavailable for me. I pretty much like BWG gaming but with all the efforts invested in trying to ballance the server they have forgotten some of the characters at all , vit dekans are a bit nerfed and templars too but these clases together with the Ranger and str Dhan are the main playable pvp characters still. Through the years mainly templars and dekans have been through any changes in trying to improve the gaming of a server , and classes like int dekans for example or agi dhans , which are meant to be great assasins , have been forgotten. I mean with a damage of 10k Breath with glacial wep and fully buffed , you can't rly do something to a vit DK that has a dmg of 20k dffs and 140k HP , that's ridicilous and i think if they want to improve even more their server , they definitely have to take care about some facts. I know it's not easy and BWG Admins would react aggresively on what i'm trying to say because they have been through a lot of work . But they rly need to put some more effort In , fix more skills and REVIVE some of the Rohan's dead characters in order to improve the general server and even reach the players amount of Xor Why not? Good luck , looks like our last hope will still be BWG

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimCollins View Post
Thanks Dr.Sheldon but unfortunately the link you've shared is unavailable for me. I pretty much like BWG gaming but with all the efforts invested in trying to ballance the server they have forgotten some of the characters at all , vit dekans are a bit nerfed and templars too but these clases together with the Ranger and str Dhan are the main playable pvp characters still. Through the years mainly templars and dekans have been through any changes in trying to improve the gaming of a server , and classes like int dekans for example or agi dhans , which are meant to be great assasins , have been forgotten. I mean with a damage of 10k Breath with glacial wep and fully buffed , you can't rly do something to a vit DK that has a dmg of 20k dffs and 140k HP , that's ridicilous and i think if they want to improve even more their server , they definitely have to take care about some facts. I know it's not easy and BWG Admins would react aggresively on what i'm trying to say because they have been through a lot of work . But they rly need to put some more effort In , fix more skills and REVIVE some of the Rohan's dead characters in order to improve the general server and even reach the players amount of Xor Why not? Good luck , looks like our last hope will still be BWG
We will soon bring out a skill balance patch.

We will also make some changes in some bosses and their Drops.
Just wait for the next Patches & check out our server again.
Old   #6

I have been playing your server for a long time , i am playing it right now too and I will definitely wait to see the next patch. I also hope the forgotten characters will be brought back to game and the more options for playing will bring more players good luck , we gonna keep believing in you. For a moment all this concentration on certain characters came a bit too much for me that's why i started searching for another server , but i think you gonna fix it up
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

find them on facebook, you also can find some other 1click1lvl server on the groups comments.
Old   #8

BWG is alright as it is yes some little fixes here and there and done. Ive been playing my Int warlock since the server got open np there even made my scout, nothing to cry about. Some skills bugged others heavily nerfed but i know as far as the server goes its great, wars are fun and all. Highly recommend.
Old   #9

come join epic rohan
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefree15 View Post
come join epic rohan
Lmao Epic Faill!
Server Pay2Win! Go Go!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

Best server ever Not Pay 2 win not easy all perfect just like you want it
Old   #12

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Lmao Epic Faill!
Server Pay2Win! Go Go!
No offense.. But i would Rate BWG as Pay2Win as well.. I've taken a look at your IM and it's fairly simple to make +12 Artisan Rings....

Even though everything is trade-able.. It's still Pay2Win because of the easy % to make +12 lol..

Then in-game drops SUCK compared to 100 int/psyche/vit..
Only thing that couple possible compare are twins.. But 4 +12's would still own someone with twins.

Sorry, just throwing my opinion in there..
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
No offense.. But i would Rate BWG as Pay2Win as well.. I've taken a look at your IM and it's fairly simple to make +12 Artisan Rings....

Even though everything is trade-able.. It's still Pay2Win because of the easy % to make +12 lol..

Only thing that couple possible compare are twins.. But 4 +12's would still own someone with twins.

We change atm much Stuff on our Server.
Also reedit the Boss Drops from lower Bosses, so its fair for everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post

Were do you play now pein?
Old   #15

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiNSANE1990x View Post
Were do you play now pein?
I'm a die hard Blood War Gaming fan ^_^

I got their back up or down. I currently have a templar named Pein on BWG and of course Konan my defender..
However i have not started Brotherhood nor have i donate any real time. I'm currently in a position of power in my job now ( got promoted ) so the time i have to put in is taxing..

But i do play BWG :-D

Currently playing on my 50/50 defender lol. Just for fun n farm ^_^

I'll be more active once they implement the Heroic Power 1%attk, 3%Defense and of course add some awesome boss drops for every boss and not just the big ones :-D