I'm shaking my head at Old Rohan's reinforcement rates. People already have +12/+13 E. Edwin. As I've said before, as you go higher and higher with reinforcement, Armor becomes a lot stronger than Weapons. It gives people more and more pure Physical and Magical Defense. Just like DarkGamerz Rohan, PvP will become slow and stale. The exception is Agi Dhans, Psy Wizards, Dex Guardians, Vit Dekans, and other builds that ignore Defense. It's too late now, though.
Dude just play or dont play at all I just log to lvl 3-5 lvls and done farming is insane here and it seems the new patch is gonna be awesome. Rather then wait for Chronos if you don't like it. I'm not here to PvP I'm just enjoining PvE. GL
I'm shaking my head at Old Rohan's reinforcement rates. People already have +12/+13 E. Edwin. As I've said before, as you go higher and higher with reinforcement, Armor becomes a lot stronger than Weapons. It gives people more and more pure Physical and Magical Defense. Just like DarkGamerz Rohan, PvP will become slow and stale. The exception is Agi Dhans, Psy Wizards, Dex Guardians, Vit Dekans, and other builds that ignore Defense. It's too late now, though.
Yes, we do have high rates.
And at some point people will be able to get to +29, with the stats spread out nicely so it doesn't create any kind of imbalance.
You might want to wait until tomorrow for the patch to see some cool changes we're bringing. I know it was scheduled for today but we decided to postpone it a day since its a big patch.
why wait for Chronos it's BWG that close dont trust them it will just close after they got money again lets play in oldrohan or other pserver thats not money milker :-)
Lol... Gotta love this forum...
No proof of anything and even though Rito said publicly that he is not making anymore servers.
Me personally, i doubt he would make another server after blood war gaming blew up so hard so soon.
No offence Rito, it did have real potential :P
What you working on now btw ?
i think we should wait for chronos after all oldrohan blew the game with there latest cool patch see for your self.
lol, that's what is wrong with kids these days...
A pro developing team takes a couple months or more to finish a complete project and everyone talks sh*t because it takes long..
Chronos can take however long they want in my opinion..
I played OldRohan and i got bugs with pets, armors, Random Disconnections, Forge Failed like 90% of the time, Level and Status Refine were bugged, Intelligence Scouts hit over 1000 because they swapped Bow Mastery with Destroy for Wizards, Potions were also bugged, Alchemy was not working properly.... And a lot more...
I'm not saying they made a good attempt.. But omg, learn to advertise and take your time when producing a server..
Yay 1 week for a new private server... and it's completely buggy..
Voltaic Rohan seems to be a stable server until now.It's up for a month and i'm playing it..there are little buggs but GM said he will do and update soon already been solving some of them.I think it's a good server but miss just players.If any1 is bored just give it a try.
I checked it out, it ain't bad
My community is just kinda playing random stuff to fill in the blanks before Chronos opens.
I love about people complain about Chronos taking 2 months when 2.0 took over 2 years and other servers took 2 weeks and had to close down because of the bugs that caused players to leave..
It's like everyone wants a server to be open in 1 week, have no bugs, be perfect, cheap, stay open forever...