OldRohan has a bad habit of kicking/banning people for no reason what-so-ever.My sister played for a few days and her account was banned.When she never said a word to anyone in-game @ all.I was going to download and play my self untill i seen her account had been banned.Not a way to get and keep people that's for sure .Wasn't that many players on there anyways.So i would say they won't be around much longer the way people speak about the way they run the server.Anyways too whoever it belongs to good luck with it.
We do not ban people without any reason. We announced that there have been security breaches and for safety purposes all accounts regarding such issues have been locked. But thats not a permanent thing if you are a legit user, which I guess you are. Has she acctually messaged me on the forums to get this resolved?
Probably not...
Most people just join to have some fun, pve, pvp a lil bit and thats it..
Not everyone goes up on a forum or skype or wants to msg gm's to have stuff resolved.
Like when i played Molten World of Warcraft... I got a 3 day bann on my account while i was in the middle of moving.. didn't bother me because i had to internet anyway.. I messaged a gm a couple weeks later and he said someone logged my account from another IP (Which was my brother voting for me)..
Simple fact: People just wanna log on and play and have fun without have to bother a gm, if your server is really good(Anyone's server), no player should message you or even know you exist.
Thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard. You are literally saying there should not be a support.
I personally prefer to temporaly lock up accounts for the users safety rather than having them being scammed. This obviously requires a user to message the support.
@ asdfRohan,Let me say this for a fact she's only 10 years old.She couldn't hack her way out of a paper bag.So no she didn't try to hack or scam anyone.As i said for her account banned/locked or whatever the staff or you did to her account was BS.If i hadn't seen it for my self and know my lil sister i MIGHT have believed what you just said.
Just sayin'......
Edit:She farms and makes her gear and weapons she doesn't pvp and she hardly ever speaks to anyone in any game..Just wonted to get that out there.
You got that the wrong way. I've not said SHE hacked or scammed, but that she WAS scammed or hacked by a user. To ensure player safety, we lock those accounts in order to give hackers/scammers no chance to do their business and protect the targeted players gear.
Yet again, we do NOT ban/lock players for no reason. We would be dumb to do so.
@ asdRohan,It's all good.I just tried her account again for her and guess what?Still locked/banned or whatever you may won't to call it.But I was able to make an account from my home with a different IP.Things that make ya go hmmmm.
By the way she never reported that anyone tried to scam her or hack her account.
BTW guys, are there any PVP servers where you immediately start with endgames equipments and the only thing to do is PVP? Just like Night Rohan's closed beta ......
.....
@ asdRohan,It's all good.I just tried her account again for her and guess what?Still locked/banned or whatever you may won't to call it.But I was able to make an account from my home with a different IP.Things that make ya go hmmmm.
By the way she never reported that anyone tried to scam her or hack her account.
Yea of course its still locked... What did you expect? The announcement I've once posted regarding such matters aint hard to find and clearly stats to message me with account details in order to get unlocked. Dont you understand its a precaution, in order to make your gaming experience more secure? Its not like we would randomly lock accounts out of fun. It aswell doesnt matter what IP you use, locks/bans are local to accouts and not global by IP. (unless we set it to be)
Furthermore, I never said she reported a scam. We've had several scammers throught out the months of our uptime. Recently we had a scammer using a site. I've locked all accounts he could get into, yet again for those players own security. Such matters are generelly tracked by IP.
Either way, the whole arguement was about us randomly banning players. Believe me or not, but this is simply not true. We have no reason to do so, that would be stupid. I've aswell explained the matter to you. I prefer having accounts temporaly locked rather than those players being scammed. Its up to you what you want to believe in.
Get ready to get into an amazing journey, where you will experience new weapons,
items, incredible events and many exciting wars.
All characters start at level "110", with a package of items for beginners.
All monsters dropped new items to increase your power. MONSTERS OF PLACE CHANGED,
BOSS FOR ALL MAPS and dropping RARE ITEMS.
We create a special store for those who help keep the server online, every donation,
player will receive an amount of CG's (Crazy Gold) defined by the value of the gift
(Amounts and types of donations you find in "Donations".
My name is "Tadashi" I am the Game Master, join us and participate in amazing battles
and join the story of Crazy Rohan.
Get ready to get into an amazing journey, where you will experience new weapons,
items, incredible events and many exciting wars.
All characters start at level "110", with a package of items for beginners.
All monsters dropped new items to increase your power. MONSTERS OF PLACE CHANGED,
BOSS FOR ALL MAPS and dropping RARE ITEMS.
We create a special store for those who help keep the server online, every donation,
player will receive an amount of CG's (Crazy Gold) defined by the value of the gift
(Amounts and types of donations you find in "Donations".
My name is "Tadashi" I am the Game Master, join us and participate in amazing battles
and join the story of Crazy Rohan.