Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Discussion on Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/19/2014, 07:23   #256

elite*gold: 0
Tsk I thought that was supposed to be our little secret
Old 10/19/2014, 07:26   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Completely different servers and people behind each.

No, why would they ban my IP when they are creating this whole thing just for me. Dont be fooled by the RR means Revolution Rohan, it actually stands for Rabbi Rohan, being me and therefore my personal rohan.
I am finished with my egotistical comments for the moment.

Wait... what? I was wondering, didn't read much of the posts. Only read pages 1-5 then decided to comment a question myself. Already got my answer from Milocinia, ty anyways.
Old 10/19/2014, 08:44   #258

He's just joking. He's trying to get in our good books so he can get a free copy of my 2015 nude calendar.
Old 10/19/2014, 18:55   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
He's just joking. He's trying to get in our good books so he can get a free copy of my 2015 nude calendar.
**** there no getting anything passed you is there.....
Old 10/19/2014, 19:12   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
lulz, oh ***. xD Nah, I was just confused really. ahaha
Old 10/19/2014, 21:16   #261

elite*gold: 110
It's soo funny to let the comments on other threads pile up for a couple days then read it..

It's like omg server !! woo hoo can't wait !!
.. Couple days later..
Omg worste server ever !!
Waste of my time and life !!
you no know nothing how to listen to member wkwkwkw
lolololool bad pay2win bla bla bla

LOL !!!! gotta love these **** servers that keep popping up for a couple days

Swear everyone should just collaborate and make 2 servers..
lvl99 cap - No hero, twins, glacial, ronelia, beze, ruller, etc, etc (exception to IP Farm)
lvl 110 cap - EVERYTHING..
. Then just let people choose :-D
Old 10/20/2014, 00:41   #262

Seriously Everyone asking that
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lvl99 cap - No hero, twins, glacial, ronelia, beze, ruller, etc, etc (exception to IP Farm)
, but devs here have complete different theory. Some think if you add ton of new and "more" stuffs, changes how was the normal game was(Skill and gear change), people gonna love it. But sadly people at end get bored out there mind with not seeing more than 10 people in a specific area (because how big the rohan map is and how small the people actually playing) and left the game. Seriously no once care anything about what added to the game.

I played a ton of Games and I strongly belief Rohan has the best PVP to offer than any other MMO, because its plain simple. I dont think any else game has Venge system like rohan have and guild system with this simple rules. The Int Servers dying cause they try to add more **** (in the name of Feature) to it. People argue that it was now P2W, but seriously it was always was.

The rules are really simple, Make as small as the map can be. Let people compete over something or same thing gonna happen.

Still I hope on those devs, Its seems legit that they working on something good and I am curious to what they made to make people stick with the server.
Old 10/20/2014, 06:02   #263

Venge system is not working in 110 files.... Help me Allah to fix that.. Amen
Old 10/20/2014, 09:03   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Seriously Everyone asking that , but devs here have complete different theory. Some think if you add ton of new and "more" stuffs, changes how was the normal game was(Skill and gear change), people gonna love it. But sadly people at end get bored out there mind with not seeing more than 10 people in a specific area (because how big the rohan map is and how small the people actually playing) and left the game. Seriously no once care anything about what added to the game.

I played a ton of Games and I strongly belief Rohan has the best PVP to offer than any other MMO, because its plain simple. I dont think any else game has Venge system like rohan have and guild system with this simple rules. The Int Servers dying cause they try to add more crap (in the name of Feature) to it. People argue that it was now P2W, but seriously it was always was.

The rules are really simple, Make as small as the map can be. Let people compete over something or same thing gonna happen.

Still I hope on those devs, Its seems legit that they working on something good and I am curious to what they made to make people stick with the server.
Yes, we have a different view about how a Rohan server should be. We all played rohan and we all got bored at some point, not because the maps were too big and the players ended up being scattered but because we had nothing to do. Everything is a grindfest when we're talking about Rohan. It's disturbing that you can get better gear by farming than you can get by doing quests.

So, we decided to add go sideways and add more content. It's that simple. By the time people get bored with the content we provide we'll have new content available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroki View Post
Venge system is not working in 110 files.... Help me Allah to fix that.. Amen
We fixed that. We even fixed the mail system, the honor system and soon enough we'll have consign shop running.
Old 10/20/2014, 17:14   #265

You got server running too danger mouse?... I wish I could to... I wasted my time editing. Server & db files as well, I'm still developing website, searching good anti hack and sh*t launcher now need time to have a real life.

BTw i just wonder why the developer of this files manage to disable consign venge mail system, don't you think it has purpose? Silly question since we have a formal forum here but unlike end users... Let's start again from the start why leaked files have been shared supposedly they can keep on their own right?

Is ynk really deals with this private servers? Some legal actions or other behind in the curtain don't want to show their real identity?

2 leading pservers in gtop but until now it doesn't make sense why are they still up... Sorry for the bad grammar ..

And oops sorry for spamming. I just want to share my thoughts, sharing knowledge is free while we are waiting for updates, some forum community is like a ghost town.
Old 10/20/2014, 17:30   #266

Sorry but this english is so random it simply ***** my brain...
Old 10/21/2014, 06:19   #267

When will be the server be up?
Old 10/21/2014, 07:40   #268

Soon
Old 10/21/2014, 15:07   #269

elite*gold: 110
*cough* Christmas opening / event !!! *cough*

Just do me 1 favor with the server.. If you wanna add new content.. Please don't keep making armor and weapons with more pdef and more damage and more hp.. That'll kind just get dumb lol :-P

If u guys want.. Why not make Glacial the highest armor piece you can get.. But just make other armors equally as good to Glacial.. But different colors, styles, quests to achieve it. etc etc.. Same for weapons.. Keep the armor and weapon stat limit @ glacial but change the colors and style and all that i just said lol :-D

....Just throwing out my opinion..
Patiently waiting to go kill some Vargs and down with the Berg !!!!! !!!!!!
lol
Old 10/21/2014, 16:43   #270

Actually the increase in power isn't very steep. If Bedron is tier 5 then Glacial is tier 5.5, we lowered its power a fair amount along with the defensive boost you get from +'ing armour. Into the crafting grades, the Craftsman, Artisan and Masters sets have a tiny bit more raw power than Glacial but are less versatile. The Ajax, Evalach, Ancile and Ohn sets then gradually get more powerful. Overall though, someone in Bedron can easily take out someone in Glacial. Someone in Glacial can easily take out someone in a crafted set.

Despite having level 110, we want the same feel of balance that an old school level 99 server has where someone at 8x in Edwin can easily outskill someone at 99 in Bedron.

Gear will not = auto win. Trust me on that

Oh and Heroic Power is broken and will not exist here which further helps that problem where those <100 can barely touch those >100