Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
Attack forces are split into the respective three types. All attack force is effectively non existent on our server.

As of the TSB limit, we've not really talked about this yet. However, we do all favor the old TSB style with 9 towers and no player limit at all.

Old   #287

i agree with the old style tsb no player limit i never liked how 1 guild could go to all towns and monopolize the entire server's tax rate.
no player limit, single town only is what i think it should be

Also i wonder if there is a way to make it so a guild with no actual players can send in a the GM(dhan) to SS the other guild, cause in my opinion that is just Sad and shows lack of character ingame or out.....

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
As of the TSB limit, we've not really talked about this yet. However, we do all favor the old TSB style with 9 towers and no player limit at all.
Which is because the old 9 tower format, even with unlimited players, actually favours tactics over zerg.
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle Juice View Post
Also i wonder if there is a way to make it so a guild with no actual players can send in a the GM(dhan) to SS the other guild, cause in my opinion that is just Sad and shows lack of character ingame or out.....
I agree with you but Rohan is an "unfair" game period e.g. high lvl rpking a low lvl with no consequences & no tactics involved. Remember old days on global when a 9x could rpk a 3x - not like you could easily lvl a 3x to 9x in a day, gear it and venge. It's "pvp" and everthing that encompasses including "dirty tactics".

It also highlights those "well known" hypocritical players on various srvs over the years who tell others to stop whining yet whine themselves (not pointing at you).

I wish it was fair but it's not - address all the issues or leave them as is, otherwise one still in effect contributes to them by taking no action.
Cheers

Old   #290

elite*gold: 110
Wink

Quote:
Attack forces are split into the respective three types. All attack force is effectively non existent on our server.

Melee - Thumbs up
Magic - Thumbs up
Ranged - Thumbs up

Thank god you agree with the 9 towers, no limit tsb style..

There is hope ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
I agree with you but Rohan is an "unfair" game period e.g. high lvl rpking a low lvl with no consequences & no tactics involved. Remember old days on global when a 9x could rpk a 3x - not like you could easily lvl a 3x to 9x in a day, gear it and venge. It's "pvp" and everthing that encompasses including "dirty tactics".

It also highlights those "well known" hypocritical players on various srvs over the years who tell others to stop whining yet whine themselves (not pointing at you).

I wish it was fair but it's not - address all the issues or leave them as is, otherwise one still in effect contributes to them by taking no action.
Cheers
Because of rohan's Open pvp style.. Anyone can pvp anyone..
That's the way it has to be..

You will always have 7x or 8x pking 4x and 5x.. This is where the loving carebear people jump in and war starts !

+i got pk'd by A LOT of 8x and 9x when i was 6x..
all i did is level to 8x in a couple days and go hunt down their guild :-D

It's the fun of the game xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Which is because the old 9 tower format, even with unlimited players, actually favours tactics over zerg.
Strongly agree with this point..

I believe that without Heroic power and without Attack Force Items.. The PvP will be balanced and therefore even if you zerg... u will get 1 / 9 towers.. lol

still need the other 8.. so u have to split up and Prioritize.

In other words, zerg indo guilds of 100 people won't win a 9 tower tsb as easy as a 3 tower..

100/9 = 11 people per tower
100/3 = 33 people per tower..

Tactics will win.

Just throwing this out there..
Take off all stats from rings and take off attack force.
Make rings 2 - 3 stats + either melee, magic or ranged.

eg: Silva can drop 3 rings. str, dex, vit 150 melee, int, psyche, vit + 150 magic attack, agi, dex, vit + 150 ranged ^_^
eg: Bez can drop 3 rings. str, dex, vit 200 melee, int, psyche, vit + 200 magic, agi, dex, vit + 200 ranged.
eg: Ruller can drop str, dex, vit 250 melee.. and so on and so forth..

Keep in mind R4 bosses have always been useless.. apart from Barney.. no one goes to R4 lol.

btw u should make rings trade-able and bosses like 10% drop but respawn every 6 hours ^_^

keep in mind IP Merchant Talagath is loved by every rohan player seeing as none doners actually have a chance to have fun

PS: just throwing points out there
Old   #291

We will be redesigning drops and centering endgame gear around them, while reusing old/lower level bossdrops by making them more worthy. Not to say to much, but there is stuff in the works which pulls and requires the full range of available bossdrops. Craft rings are not the top of the line and will only be placed within the medium range of available rings.
Old   #292

Nice! I like where this is going so far! Good stuff.
Old   #293

elite*gold: 110
i dislike the fact that he / she said ''We will be ''

That means u guys are no where near done the server yet.. QQ

Back to runescape !!!!
lol jk jk

Quote:
We will be redesigning drops and centering endgame gear around them, while reusing old/lower level bossdrops by making them more worthy. Not to say to much, but there is stuff in the works which pulls and requires the full range of available bossdrops. Craft rings are not the top of the line and will only be placed within the medium range of available rings.
Love the redesign so far however.. And i love even more when all u guys keep saying that it's going to be like old school rohan where a level 70 pro can beat a level 80 with just good gear.

Looking forward to the days where it's not all about all stats, attack force and auto attack ftw !
Old   #294

aside from heroic power buffs, are you planning to add the "PvP DMG Reduction on the system itself? i know its on default 70% well it might result some long pvp fights, downside of it is that the underpowered classes might need a little buff, to caught up its damage. just saying
Old   #295

You mean the seperated stats which give either skill damage reduction or increases? No we wont need them since those are just grown out of a huge ****** up epic/upgrade failserver of YNK.
Old   #296

Let Lee speak for the group, so Yurn can get back to doing his work :P

My offer still stands btw Lee ( pm on rz a while back ) even though Im now working graveyard shifts which takes a chunk of my freetime.
Old   #297

Can we expect coming soon next year or maybe next 2 years ?
Old   #298

When it ready for CBT we will notify everyone in the appropriate places.
Old   #299

As i am too lazy to read the whole thread can you tell me will the rates be high or i will level up 99 lv when i become 90 years old ?
Old   #300

Exp rates higher than official, less than most.

Our server will not be targeted to those that insist on leveling a templar/vit dekan up to 110 in a few hours and start playing brainless whack-a-mole / 1-hit nuking.

Our rates are low-mid to give players a chance to try out and learn different classes and builds. High rate servers do not foster this kind of play and point players to classes/builds that are easiest to level and become OP without learning or becoming proficient in other talents.

Our aggressive approach balancing will also open doors to other builds and classes since we are working hard to keep any one or two classes from being more powerful than others.