Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
I hate you sir.

Old   #227

Haha don't worry, we still believe in you <3

Old   #228

Notice:

I've taken the Rohan Revolutions Portal website down to move it to a more ... um... protected web host.

When that is done it will be available again using the same domain and address as was already provided.

************ Edit ***************

The move went far smoother than expected.
Rohan Revo portal site has been re-opened. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Old   #229

Penelope i haven't heard that IGN in a while, i remember 4-5 years ago when i use to play irohan i use to beg that char for alm in akham. good times

Good luck withj the server will try it out once u have a client. I miss rohan since it was my first mmo always suffer nostalgia. So i hope the server won't close down in a few weeks xd.

Old   #230

Penelope Pitstop was Yurneroo back then -- a snarky str dekan that loved using sepa zhens. I doubt he would have buffed you alm @ akhma

We'll keep the door open for you when we are ready to release.
Old   #231

Marea server , I think I remember when I was noob back then , named Penelope I saw in r2 killing and waiting Amadeus we roha wearing edwin set only he warn as not to disturb hunting o.o.

Sorry I didn't relay on the topic since I don't have any comment so far. Cheer.
Old   #232

Ive never had a character on marea, neither did i have a character called "Penelope". I was str dekan accross the board on iRohan, playing on ahkma and called myself Yurneroo. You might be mistaking. :P
Old   #233

Ah sorry misunderstood but anyway hi Mr yurneroo. BTW in what stage are you now in developing revolution? Graphic enhancement? Gameplay? Security etc.?
Old   #234

Everything ongoing. :P
Old   #235

I read bout the unity thing it's is true? I don't know no can't imagine how it look likes when it will done soon. BTW you know the news Korea will have a remake and continue it in Rohan II? I just wondering if any changes in rendering don't you think similar to unity?
Old   #236

Your english is hard to understand. There will be significant graphics changes in uRohan and it will look way more realistic and urban. However revo rohan IS NOT uRohan and uRohan wont go up as long as revo rohan is stable.

As of rohan 2, its a fake and it will never appear. They are not even working on it yet, nor can they afford to code such a game. So sorry to disappoint you, there wont be any rohan 2, at least not from YNK.
Old   #237

Am thanks for the advise im using my tablet the keypad have auto spell I didn't read before I post , sorry for typo.

If you have a snapshot we would like to see some sneak peak. This will ad traffic as well till your grand opening cheers!
Old   #238

The revo rohan portal will be used to give updates and screens aswell as closed beta keys for uRohan. As of now, I wont leak any info. :P
Old   #239

ahh my bad prob another Penelope then.
Old   #240

Dududududududz *bump*