Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Approximately around new year.
Santa wont bring u any presents cause of all the lies that Come out of ur mouth ( dirty *****'ish mouth u got there btw)

Old   #407

Whats your problem?

Old   #408

Quote:
Whats your problem?
He stopped taking the meds for his Turrettes and got his hands on his mommy's 'puter.
Old   #409

GM lie us

Old   #410

i think you guys just need a hug!!!!
Old   #411

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudxDweller View Post
dude don't suggest a pay to win server ,25% ses and ases,50% ses and ases and 100% ses and ases wtf dude,your idea is an epic fail XD there will be a big difference between players,I know that you wanna donate and invest a lot of money but everyone would be able to get 100% ses and ases,there would be an alternative market for non donators (I will donate for sure but I don't want a few players playing and dominating the whole server and other players quitting) do you want another official rohan server?
Well doners will ALWAYS have an edge against none-doners..

It's the dev's job to say much of an advantage.
Old   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Well doners will ALWAYS have an edge against none-doners..

It's the dev's job to say much of an advantage.
dude you suggested a lot of crazy **** because you want to invest a lot of money (so you want a pay to win server),we aren't talking about the official server (a lot of people left the official server,do you want to play alone against a few players and ruin the whole server?)you can't even read previous comments,they don't want a server like you described,btw I will donate too but I want a fair server for everyone,I don't wanna see 4 players dominating the whole server and the whole server dead but I doubt that you will get my point,you don't want a balanced server obviously ,you live in your own little world and want everyone to follow your crazy ideas
Thanks
1 User
Old   #413

You're clearly one of the guys who donate $5 bucks and think you'll be a ***..

Well as i said before.. doesn't matter what you or i say.. The devs will make their server, we just gotta try our best to enjoy it.. And no... i hate official.. Everything is just too OP.

the inflation is stupid..

Shitload of melee on weps.. Shitload of melee bonus on scrolls, talismans, costumes, rings, etc...

Too much inflation..

If someone comes out with a play to win instead of pay to win.. I'll still donate and still play..

I play and pay hard.. so either way i will win :-)
Old   #414

CloudxDweller is absolutely right. Its nice to have people around like him who do acctually realize facts and how we are trying to get around that donator OPness.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #415

You guys are either getting trolled a lot with the online server thing, Or there are a lot of people who can't read.
Old   #416

Yea indos who cant read obviously. Otherwise they would have noticed the name clash by now.
Old   #417

Quote:
CloudxDweller is absolutely right. Its nice to have people around like him who do acctually realize facts and how we are trying to get around that donator OPness.
Well i'm looking forward to this server that's not going to be OP..

You guys do promise A LOT.. i really hope you can deliver <3

Once you have an IM, Rohan will be OP.. I'll prove it <3

As soon as any IM is brought into the game.. Unless stuff are dirt cheap OR it's not much better than what u can get in-game.. You'll be having people QQ
Old   #418

Good luck.
Old   #419

Quote:
You're clearly one of the guys who donate $5 bucks and think you'll be a god..

Well as i said before.. doesn't matter what you or i say.. The devs will make their server, we just gotta try our best to enjoy it.. And no... i hate official.. Everything is just too OP.

the inflation is stupid..

Shitload of melee on weps.. Shitload of melee bonus on scrolls, talismans, costumes, rings, etc...

Too much inflation..

If someone comes out with a play to win instead of pay to win.. I'll still donate and still play..

I play and pay hard.. so either way i will win :-)
I don't like the way you talk actually,you talk like an omnipotent god (hey I'm peinful and I will donate so I can smash everyone) ,I'm not a god and I will donate more than 5$ so don't assume things ,btw you will win if other players let you win (there are better and stronger players than you always) you can't even read previous comments

Quote:
Well i'm looking forward to this server that's not going to be OP..

You guys do promise A LOT.. i really hope you can deliver <3

Once you have an IM, Rohan will be OP.. I'll prove it <3

As soon as any IM is brought into the game.. Unless stuff are dirt cheap OR it's not much better than what u can get in-game.. You'll be having people QQ
I have one question for you ,why don't you play rohan official server? you want everything ridiculously expensive,I feel sorry for you but you won't get any advantage dude,I played genesis rohan while it lasted (they added a market for donators and an alternative market for non donators,they created a vote point mall market and system and IM market so players would get vote points staying online and everyone enjoyed the experience) i want a fair server,I don't want a second version of rohan blood feud,I don't want to play against 4-5 players,I don't want a dead server,I would play the official server if I wanted everything ridiculously expensive,btw you don't understand the term "private server"
Old   #420

Ive read about that you can handle YNK. If you claim that you can, why haven't other servers done it before.Just curious. Com'on for the sake of playes security, share in detail your plans of action.