Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vision Rohan 2 / Ion Rohan 2 - Coming Soon

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

More information can be found in our forums :

Hello everyone,

I'd like to update the community about our new server coming out, Powered by : Ion Network. Vision Rohan 2 is a combination of Ion Rohan and Vision Rohan. These server recently went down due to the hacking problems and other issues.

Aside from the information listed above. We are currently working on Vision Rohan 2. Implementing custom content as well as setting up a Anti-Hack that will prevent duping, and other hacks found in the Rohan Community.

There are a few features that will be listed in this thread, but once the server is near completion a new thread will be posted with more details. Some of the things you will find in Vision Rohan 2 is Starting Items, Balanced Classes, Low-Mid Rates, and much much more. There tons of custom content we are going to be adding to the server. They wont be posted or released to the public until the server is fully released.

We all know there will be flamers, trolls, etc in this thread. But I will update the people who want to know more about the servers. This thread is here to tell everyone about the upcoming server.

Thank You,
Mr.Ion

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

the most effective cheat / hacking is 'GM corrupt' methode i hope you not forget to install it beside another anti-anti

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviper View Post
the most effective cheat / hacking is 'GM corrupt' methode i hope you not forget to install it beside another anti-anti
You wont see any corrupt GM's here. Ion Rohan had issues because staff was never online and players reported corrupt GM's. This server will be different and the staff here will respect the players. You'll find no more server shouts like "Fk the players" or "Shut up or ill ban you". You can expect professional staff here.
Old   #4

Guys why are u guys so boring its full of mid rates servers i think more that 10 why all do the same why no one can create a pvp server normal players get bderon and end game max stat and the one who donate better option stones and glacial its not that hard but no one does..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
Guys why are u guys so boring its full of mid rates servers i think more that 10 why all do the same why no one can create a pvp server normal players get bderon and end game max stat and the one who donate better option stones and glacial its not that hard but no one does..
We have future plans for the server/network that incorporate fun/new pvp aspects. Rohan is about PVP and we all know that here at Vision 2. Rather then give everyone instant level cap and maxed out armor we think its better to give Non-Donators a chance and make it fair to everyone else.
Old   #6

im happy to see that u have plans
Old   #7

Dont forget the post I posted at Vison Rohan Forum
Old   #8

lol no there anti hack all server can be hacked ... so the anti hack will protect from some hacks..
Old   #9

Cant wait to see what awesome things you add to the server !
Old   #10

FAKE server! done close this ****
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
I agree with this. Why make another one of those rohans where we gotta work our ***** off (thats what gobal rohan was made for) . I say make this one pvp based and simi balance cuz lets face it you guys are money hungry when it comes to making servers. And don't tell things like "keeping the server alive" **** when it comes to donating. If you cant afford to make one simply don't make one. Just my 2 cents lol.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbloodx View Post
FAKE server! done close this ****
I can assure you it's not fake.

Old   #13

I look forward to your server
Old   #14

We're still working on the server at the moment. We want to make sure before we release the server that everything is working. So that there wont be any problems in-game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
We're still working on the server at the moment. We want to make sure before we release the server that everything is working. So that there wont be any problems in-game.
lol there is never no problems in-game there will always be something but good luck i hope it all comes together for you cause your server was great one of the 1's p servers i was on

Closed Thread

Tags
dedicated, private server, rohan