Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coming Soon: Rohan 2.0

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

dont you think that might be a lil to op a weapon with 69% melee and 4 sockets unless you are going to edit the gems then ok lol just saying

Old   #3

Very Interesting. But like you said you have a lot of support.
Try redoing things, soon I will show some changes that even the unaware YNK.
-Finally I wish you good luck with the pserver.
Old   #4

Yes we are going to change the respective spirit stones. There wont be one giving attack %.
We effectively want to reduce the need of spirit stones in order to have them work just as a bonus over what you already have, not something you definitely need.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Yes we are going to change the respective spirit stones. There wont be one giving attack %.
We effectively want to reduce the need of spirit stones in order to have them work just as a bonus over what you already have, not something you definitely need.
Cool well it is looking good keep it up can't wait now i just need a server to play on till you guys open up lol
Old   #6

Good luck guys ! Hope I will see it soon
Old   #7

I think i found "THE ONE" i've been waiting for a long time. Looking forward for this. Goodluck and see you ingame soon!
Old   #8

Twin accessories need to disabled or be replaced with some good acessories rather than 300 stats and 1.2k HP....Its help tanking class most than any other classes and quest system is awfully boring
Old   #9

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Nice, hope it will be a PRO Server and long time online like Xor
Old   #10

It might be amazing server
Old   #11

would like to know more info about the heroic replacement skills for each class, plox dont say it will be surprice or its secret
Old   #12

Itll be a surprise and its a secret!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

meh i saw that cming
Old   #14

The only thing that could make this better is if my stankin *** was on it :P
Old   #15

On the subject of that high % attack power, what we've done is squish the old glacials into 10 levels instead 20 which means if bedrons are tier 5, the new glacials will be like tier 5.5. That then leads directly into the new crafted sets which gradually scale upwards in power ending in tier 6.5. Make no mistake the top set will be very powerful but overall it won't be imbalanced due to the way all of the gear scales up and gradually upgrades. The whole system will be easily accessible for everyone so if you're outgunned by someone in top tier gear it won't take too long for you to catch up.

A lot of imbalance at endgame comes from the heroic power skill which does really bad things to aspects of attack and defence along with old glacials providing higher bonuses than they should.

Also what PP said is correct about the spirit stones is correct. Each new crafted weapon will have base stats like melee attack % for swords and some of the usual options like mobility, attack speed and stats can then be added via spirit stones. All designed to work in a progressive way but without the hit and miss aspects of forging.

All of these changes should hopefully create a vibrant market economy with ingredients and gear being traded in-game as well as on the EM. There's plenty for the very casual gamer but those who put in the most effort will be rewarded the most, as it should be.