Lol, this team is a joke, all they care about is quick cash grab.
They say before that CS was cosmetic only, its already full of gear and pay to win items.
Bugs and same stupid **** are still here from when server opened.
Breeder and many other classes broken and weak, no balance.
Stay away from here, its just a cash grab run by useless devs.
Let me clarify, their "cash shop" its basically like retail , %99 of the items you expect to find in vendors on p servers are in the cash shop.
All E pro, E Rep, ancient cubes etc cost O2 coins ( cash money)
this is a picture of the cash shop items the ones you said its p2w
Server is a joke, devs arent to be trusted, it needs 6 months more work before release and even then would you pay like retail ????
Hahahahaha suckers.
Hi, I agree about what u said about the team, but I will point out some stuff that is wrong you said.
firstly it's a hard server, I don't want a 1-week old server where I can be full.
Secondly, you will be able to get tons of coins from quests and u can make toons to do that as well.
if they don't add an option to buy it for in-game currency then I will agree with you with every letter.
Finally, you need to be polite pls this is a respectful forum i don't like to see insults around here, you can have all the criticism you want but don't flame.
Actually, if they made the cash shop points can be collected without the need to pay this is very good thing
hey, i just found this new feature, everyone above level 100 will get automatically 1 point every 15minutes for free.
that sounds great except that *** mother's are 100coins each :P
hey, i just found this new feature, everyone above level 100 will get automatically 1 point every 15minutes for free.
that sounds great except that *** mother's are 100coins each :P
good so pvp will be more like pvp and not a competition who has more gmfb
Hi, I agree about what u said about the team, but I will point out some stuff that is wrong you said.
firstly it's a hard server, I don't want a 1-week old server where I can be full.
Secondly, you will be able to get tons of coins from quests and u can make toons to do that as well.
if they don't add an option to buy it for in-game currency then I will agree with you with every letter.
Finally, you need to be polite pls this is a respectful forum i don't like to see insults around here, you can have all the criticism you want but don't flame.
Well that is one huge-ugly interface for a cash shop
Well that is one huge-ugly interface for a cash shop
to be honest, the number of servers I've seen whom able to do in-game cash shops are limited, I'm actually surprised they got it to work and it gives u the items instantly with no loss or slow.
most of them would do it manually by GM or a web page inside the client, idk how.
or from the browser :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx
good so pvp will be more like pvp and not a competition who has more gmfb
so far I think it will be more of a cash shop PVP for a while, until people fix their belt and etc, then they will farm for gmfb . but in the beginning it will be an advantage for whom has money :P
Since nobody acknowledge date has been posted
"Dear players thank you all for waiting
i would like to say we will start - open beta version after 2 hours from now that is mean in 18:00 GMT today in 7/23/2017"
the Closed beta Was a Joke and VERY unorganized, if u wanted anything you Had to go to a Gm to get it instead of them simply adding a Npc, half the time the gms where Afk or Didnt give you anything, how are you supposed to test if you cant get the item to test? in order to Get the Points you have to be level 100, that Takes forever with Crappie Exp, then once you get there, still takes forever to get Points. the Gm staff from what ive Seen Doesnt Care and is mean.with No npc to Buy stuff from and the only way to get stuff is from Cash shop, Its pay to win, how else are you gonna level up to 100, we Dont get impacts, you cant use Chips, Seems this Server is Aiming pay to win and pay to play. they Could easly add a Npc and put the basics in that Npc Like staminas and impacts etc and have the other stuff thats not so esential in the Cash shop
Deli Rappelz, Rappelz Private Server, Türkçe Rappelz Private Server, Rappelz Deli 03/10/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies Merhaba kardeşlerim,
deli rappelz açıldı.
Oyundan kısaca bahsedersek oyun 7.4 versiyonlu muhteşem bi oyundur.
Herkeze tavsiye edebilirim - Oyunda sadece oyuncuyum sizleride oyunda görürsek daha mutlu oluruz.
Oyun 24 saat açıktır istediğiniz zaman girer oynarsınız.
######### Oyun özellikleri #########
x60 Drop özelliği (1 Saat içerisinde 100 level olabilme imkanı.) & ne zor ne kolay tam orta derece. sıkılmayacaksınız!
Volkanus (Aktif!)
Buying "Definitely Not Blitzcrank" - Middleman 10/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies I really want this "Not Blitz" Skin. Must be NA! I DO NOT have awesome skins or account of my own to trade, so I can only buy. I do not care about any other skins, champions, honors or elo. Anyone who wants to sell, PM me.
middleman required!
Goalkeeper is acceptable too!!
WTB NA account w/ Definitely Not Blitzcrank & Haunting Nocturne 04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hi folks. As the title says, looking to buy an NA account with both Definitely Not Blitzcrank and Haunting Nocturne skins. Absolutely no other requirements. Thanks for looking and get in touch!