Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Definitely Not Rappelz

Discussion on Definitely Not Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/13/2017, 16:39   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
i know that we take long time to complete most of ( fix/ add / remake)

but remember our server is completely keep upgrading.

you will got bored from server becoz it is ( closed beta ) that is mean it is not opening for fun at all . it is just for testing and fix

the real fun will start in official version
well, you took to long just to do simple fixes, there was nothing major that needed to be done for the first time, I mean simply all u had to do is remove a couple of options from some NPCs that we reported.

anyways I respect that you guys are taking things very carefully and that's a good sign of dedication :P good luck.
Old 07/14/2017, 05:06   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
well, you took to long just to do simple fixes, there was nothing major that needed to be done for the first time, I mean simply all u had to do is remove a couple of options from some NPCs that we reported.

anyways I respect that you guys are taking things very carefully and that's a good sign of dedication :P good luck.

maybe you just say a simple fixed but when you try to creat Cash shop from 0 then tell me how much time it will take? plus the reports of bugs was not that simple

i would thx for understanding us that we are really work hard

the next patch will a Proof that
Old 07/14/2017, 05:20   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
maybe you just say a simple fixed but when you try to creat Cash shop from 0 then tell me how much time it will take? plus the reports of bugs was not that simple

i would thx for understanding us that we are really work hard

the next patch will a Proof that
there are tons of ready cash shop files that you could use and just change items i tried one and did it in 2 hours -_-, also you could have files from other projects so that you don't have to build from scratch each time.

Hello, so the server has been closed for around a day now, is there any date for opening?
kinda want to be on time :P
Old 07/21/2017, 02:40   #49

is this getting any closer to be open for public? last post was week ago
Old 07/21/2017, 04:40   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
is this getting any closer to be open for public? last post was week ago
its almost took forever , anyways they said in facebook "dear crapp players prepare tomorrow we will launch a date for obt , we will not wipe unless if some cash shop bug happens then u will forgive us"
well point out to the "cash shop bug", clearly states the target of this team, but meh who don't we kinda got used to it.

still not sure if they meant they will open tomorrow or they will give a date , the post was made in a hurry that's why it has no clear meaning.
Old 07/22/2017, 02:37   #51

the server is up (open beta)
Old 07/22/2017, 04:40   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
sorry but still no wipe.. we will wipe today for sure once we test cash shop
Old 07/22/2017, 07:51   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
it's up for testing but its still not obt , obt will be launched today like after 7 hrs maximum as the gm just said.
Old 07/22/2017, 15:19   #54

How can someone to make a good server with this kids parasites that only can ask "when do you open? When do you open when you open? When do you open when you open?

Do you want good server? Let people to work -.- useless kids.
Old 07/22/2017, 17:32   #55

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Well in their defense of the "when will you open" and this is not meant to disrespect anyone...but if you dont make a thread two months before you are ready to open the server you completely remove any opportunity they have for asking when it will open.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 18:06   #56

so what about the cashshop? what are you selling? is it p2w? or is it more like "you can farm everything in a few days that we are selling in our shop"? or is it really free2play?
Old 07/22/2017, 20:04   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
so what about the cashshop? what are you selling? is it p2w? or is it more like "you can farm everything in a few days that we are selling in our shop"? or is it really free2play?
it is play to progress somehow, the cash shop has accessory the masks cloaks and hats, but nothing special. you can still get the cash shop points from the mobs while farming and some quests

as for the p2, actually the cubes and repair powder are only purchasable with in-game coins, means u can't pay to get cubes. but u need to farm the coins

so u can buy cubes etc with in-game coins, but not with real money.

as for accessories and god mothers etc, u can buy them with both currencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalgod View Post
How can someone to make a good server with this kids parasites that only can ask "when do you open? When do you open when you open? When do you open when you open?

Do you want good server? Let people to work -.- useless kids.
they say, hi guys we will finish cbt Friday.

and u wait another week with no response, and u don't expect us to say when?

also then u say, we will finish cash shop tomorrow, then we wait for 3 !! days !!! and you don't expect us to ask?

and today GM said, we will open and wipe in 2 - 4 hrs.
lol its been 15 hrs :P and nothing happend .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well in their defense of the "when will you open" and this is not meant to disrespect anyone...but if you dont make a thread two months before you are ready to open the server you completely remove any opportunity they have for asking when it will open.
Exactly, they open up a cbt, ok but they keep promising and failing to do their promise, we can't help it.

I have dropped everything im doing to play the server today because the staff said today will open, then boom nothing happens, it's really sad and frustrating.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 20:47   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
it is play to progress somehow, the cash shop has accessory the masks cloaks and hats, but nothing special. you can still get the cash shop points from the mobs while farming and some quests

as for the p2, actually the cubes and repair powder are only purchasable with in-game coins, means u can't pay to get cubes. but u need to farm the coins

so u can buy cubes etc with in-game coins, but not with real money.

as for accessories and *** mothers etc, u can buy them with both currencies.
that doesnt too bad tbh, as long as you can get the coins in a reasonable amount of time its alright i guess, will check it out when it goes open beta, they should advertise it more though.
Old 07/22/2017, 20:50   #59

we Are sorry for this .. we are trying to make sure opening with out any issue for ( not wipe any more like every drama happend in the other servers)

thanks for everyone who waiting for our server with patience

and DW about rewards for beta testers everything is preserved
Old 07/23/2017, 07:46   #60

Lol, this team is a joke, all they care about is quick cash grab.

They say before that CS was cosmetic only, its already full of gear and pay to win items.

Bugs and same stupid **** are still here from when server opened.

Breeder and many other classes broken and weak, no balance.

Stay away from here, its just a cash grab run by useless devs.

Let me clarify, their "cash shop" its basically like retail , %99 of the items you expect to find in vendors on p servers are in the cash shop.

All E pro, E Rep, ancient cubes etc cost O2 coins ( cash money)

Server is a joke, devs arent to be trusted, it needs 6 months more work before release and even then would you pay like retail ????

Hahahahaha suckers.