Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
I personnally used the x64 version without bugs. I cleaned the python code alot and 64 bits values should be correctly used. So the 64 bits should correctly works (without bugs)

I currently work on this plugin using the 64 bits version on linux, never had blender crash since the code clean and no error at all when importing betrayal, horizon central tent, moon rabbits, the weapon shown in the first post and the cubric boss. I also tried to export all they mesh at once, and no error. I reimported the big exported file (which contain many unrelated model) and there were no error either. Bones correctly work, non textured object (manly the collision box of the horizon central tent) are correctly imported as well as textured one, well everything seemed to works correctly for me.

So the 32 and 64 bits version should correctly works (but be sure to not mix architecture, blender x86 with plugin x86 or blender x64 with the x64 version of the plugin)

There is only the persistent error about a microsoft runtime, but it does not cause any problem. (I don't really know why there is this error ...)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #122

A new noticeable update, The importer supports animations based on object transformations and object transparency (fading). Also it support the parent/child so vulcanus can be imported correctly (demon_volcanus.nx3)

To see animation, you can import rcfx files like rcfx_demon_volcanus_dead01.nx3 or rcfx_butkadah_una_cast_c.nx3 (the first is like a spirit going upward when vulcanus die and the second is a skill animation of butkadah with it's arm electric effects (and we can see that effect are completely unrelated to the real arm of butkadah, the arms and effect are just carefully synchronized ... or they have a plugin to split effects from object animations)

To have texture correctly loaded for rcfx files, you need to edit the nx3 file to replace .tga references to .dds using an hex editor

So now, the plugin has near complete support for nx3 file, missing things are exporting animations based on transformations and transparency, exporting correctly parent/child, support for importing/exporting effects (like textures move) and maybe understand the channel_id (but it seems that all files don't use that ...)

[edit] I added rcfx_butkadah01.png.zip which contains rcfx_butkadah_una_skill_c.nx3 using png images. I have modified the dds texture to png one to be able to convert the black color into transparency and allow blender to render correctly textures using alpha. In normal mode (that is not rendering), where the texture is transparent is shown in black, but to see the real view, switch to "Rendered" (the button just at the right of mode selection which can be "Object Mode")

To play the animation (it will not work properly in rendered mode, you will have to render the scene using a camera), click on the play button at the bottom of blender, or press "Alt A" (repress alt A to stop). Using the shortcut change the play button to pause button, so you will see where the button are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip import_btrf.py.zip (5.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: zip rcfx_butkadah01.png.zip (238.8 KB, 111 views)

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
A new noticeable update, The importer supports animations based on object transformations and object transparency (fading). Also it support the parent/child so vulcanus can be imported correctly (demon_volcanus.nx3)
You finally did it... Thanks you a lot you are amazing
Old   #124

Yes, so the importer has near full support for nx3 files. There is still a fx_array that contain text. I think it's used for texture panning (which can be used for waterfall for example, the water fall down using a texture that goes down)

Next is the .cob file which tell which nx3 to read and which bone animation are available via .naf files.

The.cof is the most diffcult I think, there is 11 block wich contains each 17 blocks indicating .nx3 files ... But it seems that the .nx3 is mentionned only one time ... So many empty blocks. Also there is information about "anim_event", it's possible that blender is not able to handle all information in cob files as they seems more related to the game (for example there is the *** information of the object, despite only applicable for a human or monster ... But yes, a building has a *** in rappelz xD)

So still unknown things about .cob. But .naf are easy, they just contains animation info about bones (its nearly the same as the object transformations animation which I already support but for every bones)

But I think I have done more than 60% of all cob/naf/nx3 support if I need to add some custom properties in blender for the .cob file (that is add a way to set the *** of an object in blender for example ...)

Just thinking, about blender 2.68, it supports correctly DDS textures, so no need to convert them into TGA to have a correct mapping.

Old   #125

Woooow , what that glandu amazing work man
that very good , this work will help a lot of dev's and thank you for this amazing project
and work you are amazing ^^( you destroy the original rappelz , we will can almost build the game again and change what we want xD^)
waiting your new work
tahnk you again
Old   #126

errors on Export from Blender!

When i import any weapons in Blender its ok, after the import i want export
as .obj for working in 3DSMAX

When i Import the rappelz.obj Weapon in 3DSmax the model works fantastic, BUT

after that i use dds or converteted the DDS File in an TGA file and put it to
the weapon model it has wrong texturlocation:

Look on Screen!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Clear/Fix Problem!

After Export to .obj, the 3DSMAX need change import options, after the changes the
texture are fantastic on Weapon
Old   #127

The 3ds format might works better ? In obj format you will not have bones which are required for weapons to work ingame.

Anyway glad to see it that working ^^
Old   #128

Export in FBX format in blender and you can import it without problem in any software

Moreover the probleme it's just a problem of direction so try to flip X/Y coord of UV in 3ds max and it should work
Old   #129

help me please my foreign friends.

Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudomexa View Post
help me please my foreign friends.

Держи))
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by naik127 View Post
Держи))
Воо.. свой человек.) а ты не мог бы описать доработку свою?)

Крыльям нужны кости?
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudomexa View Post
Воо.. свой человек.) а ты не мог бы описать доработку свою?)

Крыльям нужны кости?
Кости нужны для анимации.А анимацию плагин что в этой теме не экспортирует.
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by naik127 View Post
Кости нужны для анимации.А анимацию плагин что в этой теме не экспортирует.
Я добавил в твои крылья текстуру, у меня теперь он не экспортирует...
Без текстур, как оказалось тоже...
Old   #134

Hi Glandu.. i have some problem here.. i using your latest plugin at Github and .dll file 64 bit.. i import wing nx3 file i looks fine but when export and import again it look different and its bug.. how to solve that? the picture is below..

after 1st import..

and this image after export and import again to see it..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

post your original nx3 and the saved one so i can test it and see what's wrong

Thanks
1 User