Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Your virus problem has nothing to do with the current topic.

Run your antivirus, clean your compiter, then follow steps mentionned by glandu2, it worked for me, it will work for you.

Old   #107

plz someone write the steps of installing this noob plugin plz

Old   #108

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadoula View Post
plz someone write the steps of installing this noob plugin plz
The steps are written in the first post. There is really no need to write the instructions over again.

If you could explain what steps you have taken and where you are getting into trouble maybe someone can help you.
Old   #109

i just follow the steps but it does not work my problom is like the problem of themember virus1998 look at the page 4 and you are going to know the problem

Old   #110

Quote:
i just follow the steps but it does not work my problom is like the problem of themember virus1998 look at the page 4 and you are going to know the problem
virus1998 answered here...

Old   #111

it not works the problem is that when i open the file his color is gray
Old   #112

Quote:
it not works the problem is that when i open the file his color is gray
That sounds like you do not have the correct texture file in the same folder as the NX3 file and it is not loading the textures.

Some NX3 files are not working because of how many layers they have in the texture files as well.

If you are having a specific issue with a specific model file you should post more information on what model file you are trying to work on. It is difficult to try and help someone with an issue when they don't give any information on what they are running into.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #113

After study-ing a picture i found on google somewhere (this picture you could see part of an rappelz developer's screen, <kinda saw him 3d tools etc.>) i found this website ;

the 3th left picture actually looks REALLY close to whats on their screen, someone gave it a try?
Old   #114

That one:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
?

Put your picture with the developper screen too, else we can't compare ^^
Old   #115

yea that one, iam searching the picture again.... its been a long time since i had it but i remember the layout and stuff cuz i stared at it soooo long. i'll try to find it again.

Development:

Funny

Rappler Creer pictures <Beatiful if you ask me.>

@Glandu ; i'll take my time on searching the picture again, as this picture was not existing anymore either.
i have to find other server sources again to find it. but as i how remember it that looks almost like it. and so i was wondering if anyone tried it. > perhaps good for you ^^
Old   #116

I don't think that devs use public programs to edit their files. Most rappelz file formats are special ones made for just rappelz, so if they use a public program, it's not to edit files. Files like nx3, cob, naf, map files, quest prop files, etc use specials formats made only for rappelz. They must have some devs working on their tools which allow them to edit files easily (as the tools we do here)

Also I updated the plugin to use a more object oriented way to use exported class from C++.
I also added support for channel_id, this might correct some texture bugs (but I never saw a file using channel_id ...)

Also, I added support for multi-mesh files like betrayal. So when importing betrayal, there is all mesh.

The exporter has not changed and will probably not be able to export an imported model because of the new changes in the importer. (A model imported before this update and saved as .blend will be still exportable as before)

I tested several import bugs that were posted here:

1handaxe_smallaxe.nx3
asf_body_deco_roma.nx3
all beast_moonrabbit0*_body.nx3 files
betrayal_body.nx3
ga_vil001_centerbuil001.nx3

All of them are working.

Also, note that the import plugin is now for the 2.68 (or latest) blender, else the texture mapping can be wrong. Also, the exporter will probably wrongly export texture for the same reason (exporter expect 2.64 behavior, importer expect 2.68 behavior)

So for now, the imported has been improved, but the exporter need to be updated (there is more to do to support all combination of object parent/child relation), and I am moving to blender 2.68.

If someone find a bug when importing a model with blender 2.68 and the updated IMPORTER, please post it here (exporter bugs are normal, don't post them here)

New importer is in io_scene_btrf-new.zip

If you want to rollback to the old one (because you want a more working exporter) use io_scene_btrf-old.zip.
The better is to save your old import_btrf.py and export_btrf.py files before overwriting them with the new files.

The dll has not changed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip io_scene_btrf-new.zip (16.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: zip io_scene_btrf-old.zip (14.6 KB, 30 views)
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
I don't think that devs use public programs to edit their files. Most rappelz file formats are special ones made for just rappelz, so if they use a public program, it's not to edit files. Files like nx3, cob, naf, map files, quest prop files, etc use specials formats made only for rappelz. They must have some devs working on their tools which allow them to edit files easily (as the tools we do here)
Actually if you look in the e2 client they use softimage to create the models and save then as scn files. Then they used a special plugin to export them to nx3.
Old   #118

Yes indeed, some nx3 files contain materials named Scene_Material1 for example, which google associate to softimage. there is also Material #0 (with 0 a number) and Material0. Maybe several version of softimage, I also found some webpages talking about these material names and softimage ...
Old   #119

I have done with the exporter and reworked the importer.

The importer now import nx3 files more correctly, it support nx3 with more than one mesh. Mesh with multiple blocks are merged, block are used in fact to separate faces that use different textures.

So now, the importer works better. The exporter export correctly scene with several meshes, which may or may not have bones, can have multiple texture and a mix of all these possibilities. So I think exporting a 3D model is easier now.

Also, blender crashs are far less common now, at most blender will show the error with the line in the python script the caused the error.

Note that if you have weird textures, but sure to use blender 2.68 or newer.

I think that the next step is animation support based on vertices positions (not bones) and mesh children (but this feature is not commonly used)

Any bug reports are appreciated
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rappelz NX3 Addon for Blender 2.68 x86 - v1.3.zip (107.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip Rappelz NX3 Addon for Blender 2.68 x64 - v1.3.zip (116.0 KB, 50 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #120

One question glandu2

The 32 bit version seemed to work a little bit better than the 64 bit version before.

Is that still the case or do you want us to test run it for you and see how it is?