Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to import .ebm files to blender?

Discussion on How to import .ebm files to blender? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to import .ebm files to blender?

Please could someone help me with importing the .ebm files to blender? I readed a thread in other forum about it but i just get this error on the console: "No named module tempfile"

Please I really need it, I'll pay i someone helps me to get the models I want, pm me, reply here or add me to skype please: wrong_bunkay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Import Pk2 Files
02/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
EDIT: SOLVED!
[Release]TxTtoSql Tool To Import Text Files
12/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello,Community this a professional tool to import txt files into SQL working on MSSQL 2005 MSSQL 2008 ALL Versions Windows: Xp3 Better Win7 (You Have To Put The Crack First And Run ;) )
[VTUT] Import/Export gr2 files in 3dsMax7 & .eix .epk [ent]packen
12/04/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 111 Replies
Das ist mein erster Guide Hier seht ihr wie ihr: - die .eix .epk Dateien packen/entpacken könnt - die .gr2 Metin2 Model Files in 3ds Max importieren und wieder exportieren könnt. Das modeln der Waffen müsst ihr selber machen. Das kann ich auch noch nicht. Programme die ihr braucht: