Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

mix resource table dont change from columns site, there are no new fields in.
but glandu, bedder can explain the problam as i can.

Im just a nub and i can't design in vb or c+ or something else.
Download Raskim Manage it and try by your own, which rdb's will work and which not.
Glandus tool is the featured main tool for rdb files. but sometimes there are some other tools, that may help at some problems. just try. I tryed raskims manage it for the mix and it works. so u can use both tools.

Old   #212

would it be possible to have the skill 9.1 database I would create my own without my skill that table that does serras not possible ... thank you in advance.

Old   #213

boys n girls please this is the thread for glandus rdb tool not for other tools. i give u a tip to get some resources and thats enough to say. if u have questions about this tool, feel free to do it here. for all other please go to the help thread oder something else.

i dont want that glandu gets angry for discus other tools in this thread.
Old   #214

Ok sorry if this might get angry Gladu it was not my goal, I just wanted to put an aperture provided for its 9.1 / 9.2 again sorry.

Sincerely, medaion

Old   #215

WorldLocation db

[quote=Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
Hey there, I have done everything listed except the WorldLocation db to the client resource folder, when I load this file from the SQL database and compare the extracted file with the one in the SQL server, the extracted file is missing a column, the cloud_set column is missing from the extracted file, I am using Glandu2's latest RDB tool, any advice, help would be great, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore;
I haven't this column too (but I also haven't that in server-db xD),that's why I've written an alternate insert-script in that spoiler.

I don't know the reason for this, maybe glandu2 can help when you make a post in his tool-thread.
Any help here guys
Old   #216

elite*gold: 1
So what exactly is the issue you are running into?

Are you getting an error when you try to write the RDB?

Have you tried editing the C++ and creating a new DLL to contain the column?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
So what exactly is the issue you are running into?

Are you getting an error when you try to write the RDB?

Have you tried editing the C++ and creating a new DLL to contain the column?
thndr I am trying to get the new map to work so I need to put the file into the client resource, I just compared the extracted file and noticed the column missing, I have not tried creating a new dll, I will read up on how to do it.
Thanks
Old   #218

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
thndr I am trying to get the new map to work so I need to put the file into the client resource, I just compared the extracted file and noticed the column missing, I have not tried creating a new dll, I will read up on how to do it.
Thanks
I don't know if this will create any errors, if that column is missing in your rdb.
As I said, I don't have this column in my db or in my rdb,
and it's still working fine So I didn't care about to edit/add that column.
I just wrote that alternate insert-script because those who has that column get errors with my first insert. (because cloud_set isn't supposed to be NULL)

You could try to build your rdb and start the game to check if there's any error.
(I doubt there'll be ^^)

Otherwise thndr has much more knowledge about that, so try his solution-advices

Edit: Eww, I was a bit too slowly with my respond :s
Old   #219

I have the cloud_set column in my database but I just loaded it into the rdb tool using the 8.1 world location dll and saved an RDB without any listed errors.

cloud_set is always 0 in every entry.

I am not sure you would have any errors with the resulting rdb from the tool.

You should just try it.
Old   #220

Help is needed . I do DLL skilltreeresource 9,1, but the data types are probably not suitable
Old   #221

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWillTearYou View Post
Help is needed . I do DLL skilltreeresource 9,1, but the data types are probably not suitable
Hm, which skilltree.rdb did you use there?
or, of which client?
I tried skilltree.rdb of the official client (9.2) and also loaded the skilltree-dbo of my database (9.1) - didn't get that issue.
Maybe you've used an older rdb?

Try if it's working with SkillTree82Database
Thanks
1 User
Old   #222

9.1SkillTree is working fine. Seems like broken file? Got RDBToolv2.8.1?
Old   #223

elite*gold: 140
i am trying to add item to sql with query,when i am adding them via script
I get error

But when i manually type values in sql.I can add item with no problem.

BTW i am talking about epic 9.1
Old   #224

So one of your column names does not match what is in your actual table columns or the number of supplied values does not match the number of columns in the database.

I will take a look and post an edit after I finish counting but this isn't really related to this tool.

Should have gone to the help thread IMO.

EDIT: Looks like you are missing a value for script_text

But I count 104 columns in the 9.1 database for Item_resource and only 102 in your script so there are a couple more values missing.

Did a recount and it is 104 database to 103 script so the only column you are missing is the script_text

The best way is to name the columns then name the values you want entered into those columns then if there is a null column and it accepts null entries it is OK to skip it but if you are just throwing in values you need the right number of values or it will put them into the wrong columns as listed in order.

At least I think that is the way it would work.

SECOND EDIT: Try this I fixed it for you...

Code:
use Arcadia

--All stats +25%
INSERT INTO [ItemResource] VALUES('3630382','13630382','23630382','1','110','607','21','0','0','0','1','1','0','0','0','1','1','1','15','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','0.00','1.00','10','0','0','0','0','3','0','-1090553351','0','2','0.00','0','0.00','0.00','0','0.00','0.00','0','0.00','0.00','0','0.00','0.00','98','63.00','0.25','98','8192.00','0.10','0','0.00','0.00','0','0.00','0.00','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','archangels_wings_black_red','0','drop_etc_pouch','0','icons_archangels_wings_black_red','null','18901607','1')
INSERT INTO [Arcadia].[dbo].[StringResource] Values ('name_item_010009','0','3630382','Archangel Black&Red Wing')
INSERT INTO [Arcadia].[dbo].[StringResource] Values ('name_item_010009','0','13630382','Archangel Black&Red Wing')
INSERT INTO [Arcadia].[dbo].[StringResource] Values ('name_itemtooltip_10010','0','23630382','@#auto_t ooltip#@<br>Powerful custom wing with additional effect and stats')
Old   #225

thanks ..