Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
New release 2.8.0 with 9.1 DLLs and new IRowManipulator get/set methods :
  • Rework IRowManipulator: use row->getData* and row->setData* instead of row->getValuePtr. With these new function, checks are done so it doesn't crash when you try to put wrong data type or use a wrong column name (in this case, it will log the errors in the log window).
  • More log message in case of error
  • Updated database DLLs with 9.1 Arcadia tables from revolution team. (Several mapping bugs/unknown name in DLL for previous epics were also fixed).
    New DLL were added:
    - Exp91Database.cpp
    - Item91Database.cpp
    - Job91Database.cpp
    - Monster91Database.cpp
    - Pet91Database.cpp
    - SkillTree91Database.cpp
    - Summon91Database.cpp
    These new ones were added but the RDB format is not supported ATM (they use the same format as RDU files)
    - EnhanceEffect91Database.cpp
    - MonsterCreature91Database.cpp
    These were renamed:
    - NpcEventPeriodResource83Database.cpp => NpcEventPeriod83Database.cpp
    - RandomSkill82Database.cpp => SummonRandomSkill82Database.cpp

The IRowManipulator function row->getValuePtr is renamed to row->getValuePtrByName.
Previous compiled DLL with VS will continue to work without recompilation.
This change make previous DLL sources (.cpp files) incompatible, you must either:
  • Change usage of the getValuePtr method to new getData* and setData* methods (so you won't have crash in case of coding error).
    The method used must match the column type (ie: with TYPE_INT16 you must use setDataInt16/getDataInt16).
    See RappelzRDBTool-2.8.0-db-src.zip for examples of usage of the new methods.
  • Or rename every call to getValuePtr to getValuePtrByName
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.8.0.zip (1.06 MB, 183 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.8.0-dev.zip (8.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.8.0-db-src.zip (82.2 KB, 95 views)

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #182

Hi at all, hi glandu!

Today ("yesterday") i used the RDB-Tool, to rehash all files in my resource folder.

All files should look norma, but after using Hash Converter for this files again, some of them seems to be broken, course as i tryed to move them back into Resource Folder, i got a System Error Message, course of invalid filename /filepath.

The error message is:

"Element ("file") can not be found! File does not exists at filepath "xy:\"
- Check location of element and retry!

Here is a picture, from error message and corrupt files/filenames:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

For now, i was able to delete the files / folder by killing explorer.exe and use the command prompt to delete all.

After that, the question is, how that error occurred, and if i am the only one who has this problem.

Normally, all works fine with this tool. I use it every day without any problems.
Some longer time ago, I had this problem before. But at that time I was able to delete the files even without any major problems from the command prompt (cmd.exe).

I suspect that it has something to do with some of these 37 Sound Files (.ogg) in the Resources Folder. Most people dont change Rappelz SXF course of muting whole Game Client.

But i wanna replace a couple of them, by using these .ogg files.

If this bug occourres by hashing that .ogg files with your tool, i would be happy if u were able to fix this in a similar way.

For now, i would thank you (a second time), for your work, and hope that i can help you a little bit, bugfixing your tool.

greetz Jaeger

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laladumdum View Post
Hi at all, hi glandu!

Today ("yesterday") i used the RDB-Tool, to rehash all files in my resource folder.

All files should look norma, but after using Hash Converter for this files again, some of them seems to be broken, course as i tryed to move them back into Resource Folder, i got a System Error Message, course of invalid filename /filepath.

The error message is:

"Element ("file") can not be found! File does not exists at filepath "xy:\"
- Check location of element and retry!

Here is a picture, from error message and corrupt files/filenames:

For now, i was able to delete the files / folder by killing explorer.exe and use the command prompt to delete all.

After that, the question is, how that error occurred, and if i am the only one who has this problem.

Normally, all works fine with this tool. I use it every day without any problems.
Some longer time ago, I had this problem before. But at that time I was able to delete the files even without any major problems from the command prompt (cmd.exe).

I suspect that it has something to do with some of these 37 Sound Files (.ogg) in the Resources Folder. Most people dont change Rappelz SXF course of muting whole Game Client.

But i wanna replace a couple of them, by using these .ogg files.

If this bug occourres by hashing that .ogg files with your tool, i would be happy if u were able to fix this in a similar way.

For now, i would thank you (a second time), for your work, and hope that i can help you a little bit, bugfixing your tool.

greetz Jaeger
What's the files your try to convert that cause this error ? (attach one file that cause the error in your post)
I tried to unhash and hash "B;j'Z2GP} .U-s" but this gave me nothing like a normal file name.
Old   #184

It seems to be that mostly all of that converted soundfiles became new wrong hashnames if u hash them back.

I have make some screens and attach the 01_rappelz.ogg that is hashed from resource folder.

If u rehash the converted file u have to become -> [email protected] <- as filename.

But when u look at the screen, it will be hashed as ->()ACt3+yz1y

This file crashed after rehash and Windows gives this error message.

Here two screens from converting window. It seems that all filenames are hashed incorrect back.

Here u can see the right hashname for 01_rappelz.ogg when u hash the name by yourselfe.
The hashname is ok.

But now look at the first entry of the listet files. it gives the wrong hashname output
Attached Files
File Type: rar 01_rappelz.rar (6.14 MB, 74 views)

Old   #185

do you use ASCII with the hash ?
Old   #186

I use no ascii
Old   #187

this is an issue with my tool, it does not recognize ogg file as non hashed filename.

In attachment, a release of the RDB tool v2.8.1 to fix this. (there is no change in other files than RappelzRDBToolQt.exe and RpzRdbBase.dll, database files and library files are the same)

[edit] updated to a more smart hash detection so unknown extensions should also be detected as non hashed
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.8.1.zip (1.07 MB, 74 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #188

Thanks for the quick fix!

I don'tknow that u thinking about this idea, but maybe its impossible for you, to integrate one of the most common sound format to your tool .mp3

I tryed to convert it as hashfile, but the fileformat is not supported by now too

Its just an idea, cause Rappelz supports mp3 files and you can work with it very well.

Just as in this test video:

I won't nerv you, its just an idea

Greetz Jaeger
Old   #189

I have updated my so the 2.8.1 release detect a hash by trying to convert it to name then to hash again and compare the result.
So just redownload the 2.8.1 version.

So it should now detect any filename as it should.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #190

awesome fix, and thank u
Old   #191

hello glandu2 ..

can you make a Item74Database for me ^^"

please ..

Old   #192

Why don't you open the db_enhanceeffect.rdb file in the official client? If anyone can open the official db_enhanceeffect.rdb tools do not know whether the release?
Old   #193

Ok.... maybe I just don't know what I'm doing or it could just be because I haven't been around for the past 3-4 years, but the concept is to load a dumped rdb file modify it and then save it as it's hashed form, then place that in the client's resource folder right? And then it takes affect in the game?

Was just running a simple test, I dumped the rdb files using ACD, then loaded db_string(ascii).rdb in this editor, changed the Royal Axe (Code 112331) name to "My Royal *****" just for the hell of it.... then hashed the file and placed it in the client's resource folder.... nothing..... tried it unhashed.... nothing..... I'm using the 9.1 server/client.... Is there some new way of editing the client with the new 9.1 version or something?
Old   #194

my client use db_string.rdb, not db_string(ascii).rdb, your client might also use db_string.rdb

Else if it does not work, post the hashed filename here
Old   #195

Ok nvm.... I figured it out..... It's the db_string(ascii).rdb hashed which is: !PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN