Good evening,
Somebody please have the itemresource9.6.lua & view to extract with the gladu tool the new items created because I would like to be able to import in my 9.6 client my new items.
Because I know that some servers have managed to extract new items.
I experienced the same problem i also need ItemResource9.6 & Views but i think any one have it ... my be later
I experienced the same problem i also need ItemResource9.6 & Views but i think any one have it ... my be later
I succeeded for the 9.6 to make appear my new items in my inventory, on the other hand all that is weapon, armor & equipable items does not function for the moment I do not know why, but I feel that I approach the solutions, I must be with 90% to succeed... xD
I succeeded for the 9.6 to make appear my new items in my inventory, on the other hand all that is weapon, armor & equipable items does not function for the moment I do not know why, but I feel that I approach the solutions, I must be with 90% to succeed... xD
medaion hello you are succeed or not yet to crate work item in 9.6 for function for the moment and you ??
medaion hello you are succeed or not yet to crate work item in 9.6 for function for the moment and you ??
No, I have a problem with the model & icon column.
It doesn't read correctly it adds 0.
If I want which silk read I have to put this word: TYPE_
in front of INT16, but if I but this word it's the client that doesn't read anymore.
But if not the client works without icon if I do it without the word TYPE ... so I have to find out how to export my view without this word.
Are you trying to use this on a 9.6 sframe? (It wont work, you will have to learn to use grimoire.)
Are you using the same hash as the launch arguments if using it on an earlier epic?
Sorry, I didn't indicate my version, I'm using the official 8.1 with a SFrame taken from ePvp. I also put the file directly into the Data, but no changes either.
Problem solved, i forgot to add (ascii) in the file name before hash.
how import db_string.rdb to client? what and where i need click-click help pls
use glandu rdb edit Sql Database connexion with your sql information,
server name :
port :
user :
password :
and load structures stingResource.lua with load from sql server and save the file if you whant hash file just chek use file hash and save the file rdb and put the file rdb in resource client folder
use glandu rdb edit Sql Database connexion with your sql information,
server name :
port :
user :
password :
and load structures stingResource.lua with load from sql server and save the file if you whant hash file just chek use file hash and save the file rdb and put the file rdb in resource client folder
y, i loaded string resource to db. but i have EN client (6.2) and need change string here too. can u write step-by-step instruction for this?
i'm do it! very very thanks for everyone who help me
if you use in your lancher.bat with ascii
you should have to hash all your rdb you are loaded from Rdb glandu
like this : db_string.rdb and drag the file inside (#hash.exe)
if you use in your lancher.bat with ascii
you should have to hash all your rdb you are loaded from Rdb glandu
like this : db_string.rdb and drag the file inside (#hash.exe)
i "use hashed file" and save it to resource. after change locality to win-1251. but that's not help. and i can't see tree skill too
[Release]Shiva-Rappelz GM-Tool V1 04/22/2023 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies Download
VirusTotal
GM-Tool not update since the first post, you can update it easily with your Arcadia.
[Release]e*PvP - Rappelz Section Tool 09/15/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 14 Replies Well,
here is the tool to make accessing/using this board easier a LOT!
It has many functions, which i will put SS and explain about each one ( and its everything is explained in the tool too)
http://i.epvpimg.com/1hExc.png
here, u can write the thing your searching for in the text box, then click the search button so it searches for it in epvp search engine (Whole Epvp Search Engine And Not Only Rappelz)
and you can also click the logo to be directed to the main rappelz-private-server...