the error I was getting was giving to me the most correct thing in c1ph3r load sql error when I posted so I'll write about anything I want to say something to something else that basically credit to the author who istersede
Do you use the version 2.6.0 (available in the previous page) ?
I compiled your code and loaded a db_monster.rdb from official client and then saved it to a new file and it didn't crashed.
But the data was not correctly read (columns contain garbage data). That means the DLL does not describe db_monster.rdb correctly (it seems there is too many columns, you read 4 bytes more than the db_monster's record size).
I'm using codeblocks ... maybe this is the reason behind corrupted dll ?
I noticed that the compiler is ignoring #pragma comments, does that effect compilation ?
I'm using codeblocks ... maybe this is the reason behind corrupted dll ?
I noticed that the compiler is ignoring #pragma comments, does that effect compilation ?
No, it shouldn't make your dll wrong. Can you send your dll that cause a crash ?
Linker options:
-Wl,--kill-at -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++
and linked "RpzRdbBase.lib"
using 2.7.0 files .
I found the issue, it's because there is a incompatibility with mingw in rare cases.
You should be able to compile it with VS 2013, but be sure to compile as a 32 bits DLL (not 64 bits). I will fix that
I found the issue, it's because there is a incompatibility with mingw in rare cases.
You should be able to compile it with VS 2013, but be sure to compile as a 32 bits DLL (not 64 bits). I will fix that
there is nothing that points to 64bit in the project, (32bit platform, 32 target machine.)
this is really weird, I will try to sort it out and find the reason behind that :\
there is nothing that points to 64bit in the project, (32bit platform, 32 target machine.)
this is really weird, I will try to sort it out and find the reason behind that :\
Check that you have installed (32 bits) on the machine you use to execute the RDB tool
Check that you have installed (32 bits) on the machine you use to execute the RDB tool
I managed to solve the problem, it was matter of making sure of the correct structure.
I found that running rdb loader on same compiling machine did the trick.
[Release]Shiva-Rappelz GM-Tool V1 04/22/2023 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies Download
VirusTotal
GM-Tool not update since the first post, you can update it easily with your Arcadia.
[Release]e*PvP - Rappelz Section Tool 09/15/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 14 Replies Well,
here is the tool to make accessing/using this board easier a LOT!
It has many functions, which i will put SS and explain about each one ( and its everything is explained in the tool too)
http://i.epvpimg.com/1hExc.png
here, u can write the thing your searching for in the text box, then click the search button so it searches for it in epvp search engine (Whole Epvp Search Engine And Not Only Rappelz)
and you can also click the logo to be directed to the main rappelz-private-server...